What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Its time to break all relations and live in indifference for decades to come.

We want India to have relations with entire world but Pakistan.

For that go do the bafoon dance in the street of delhi, this is not the venue for that.

Really if most Indians don't want a relationship with Pakistan they can rally in Delhi and force their Govt to do that.

Sounds like a very George Bush Texan cowboy approach

Definitely not,in our case it's just learning from mistakes of the past.
We just don't want to be another Prithvi Raj Chauhan.

Great answer given by lions of Pakistan Army Indians got the massage never mess with us we have our internal issues but when it comes to you you are our beloved enemy and we will hit back and hit back hard Salute to Pakistan Army

We don't want military engagement buddy. We just want India to learn that no matter how much both nations talk about peace, it won't come.

We want India to have relations with entire world but Pakistan. This is the general sentiment right now.

Its a blessing in disguise. Now people who have forgotten 26/11 Mumbai attacks after Kasab hanging, will be reminded again

Breaking relations would be counterproductive, not to mention it doesn't seem like India could do much anyway besides retaliating back with artillery/small arms on the Pakistani side and vice versa but in this tragic scenario it is the people of Kashmir who have to suffer most, when artillery strikes hit villages they knock out power, and destroy homes.

Ironic how both India and Pakistan claim to be fighting in the best interest of the people of Kashmir but in reality they are the ones causing their suffering.

All is fair in love and war. Beheading or getting shot, it makes no difference.

Is there really such a thing as a humane way of killing someone or something?

And you have no proof that our soldiers even committed a beheading.

wow.. Pakistanis actually defend beheading. why am I not surprised..

One more reason savages should be left alone in their caves. They might bring us down to their level.

Buddy, the coverage is due to Indian Army released the information that the dead soldiers were mutilated and one of them was beheaded.

Yeah, like the man said. Killing was not as important as beheading/ mutilation. There are rules to be followed while killing an enemy soldier even terrorist that believe in nothing and use religion to justify their murders must abide by these rules as set by KRAIT.

This news by Indian media has took the deaths of soldiers and made a drama/ flick while giving no importance to who and what started the conflict i.e. Indian fire on Pakistani Post then blaming these deaths on PA with no proofs and only made up stories by officials that never ever lie.

A few posts back Kirat talks of how he doesn't want a war but in recent posts he comments about how he would pay taxes to support TTP and BLA. Same kind of people they accuse Pakistan supporting.

You know, all this hype of Think Tank has today been nullified by your arrogance. I actually had respect for you as one good poster. Right now you are only posting a bad mark on other think tanks.

We don't want military engagement buddy. We just want India to learn that no matter how much both nations talk about peace, it won't come.

We want India to have relations with entire world but Pakistan. This is the general sentiment right now.

Its a blessing in disguise. Now people who have forgotten 26/11 Mumbai attacks after Kasab hanging, will be reminded again.

US, EU are saner minds ?

Seriously ? Leave it, I am talking to a wall. :D

Yes, I completely agree with you! I don't understand if there is any treaty prevents India from mining the border! If Razpak's brother who served in army, no matter if he is killed by a shot or if he is tortured an beheaded.. he will feel the same! It does not make any difference!

Breaking relations would be counterproductive, not to mention it doesn't seem like India could do much anyway besides retaliating back with artillery/small arms on the Pakistani side and vice versa but in this tragic scenario it is the people of Kashmir who have to suffer most, when artillery strikes hit villages they knock out power, and destroy homes.

Ironic how both India and Pakistan claim to be fighting in the best interest of the people of Kashmir but in reality they are the ones causing their suffering.

IA does not fight for the best interest for Kashmiris, It is fighting for the best interest of India!

Yeah, like the man said. Killing was not as important as beheading/ mutilation. There are rules to be followed while killing an enemy soldier even terrorist that believe in nothing and use religion to justify their murders must abide by these rules as set by KRAIT.
This news by Indian media has took the deaths of soldiers and made a drama/ flick while giving no importance to why started the conflict i.e. Indian fire on Pakistani Post then blaming these deaths on PA with no proofs and only made up stories by officials that never ever lie.
A few posts back Kirat talks of how he doesn't want a war but in recent posts he comments about how he wuld pay taxes to support TTP and BLA. Same kind of people they accuse Pakistan supporting.
You know, all this hype of Think Tank has today been nullified by your arrogance. I actually had respect for you as one good poster. Right now you are only posting a bad mark on other think tanks.
I really don't care about titles when even Mods say that Indian soldiers killed Pakistani soldier because of Series which we lost against Pakistan.

As for support to TTP and BLA, I always called them cowards but when you people justify beheading and mutilation of dead soldier's body, then don't expect kind words.

War is tough and brutal. First ask your govt. why did they allow terrorists like Hafeez Saeed who planned the attack of 26/11 Mumbai attack.

I have seen your posts. You all are enjoying this beheading and mutilation of bodies.

Not just you, I have seen a Senior Mod, an Admin, Elite members, Think Tanks speaking in similar fashion. So when they don't respect their title and post according to it, take actions against trollers like idune, don't come giving me lecture on Oh...You have lost respect.

Great answer given by lions of Pakistan Army Indians got the massage never mess with us we have our internal issues but when it comes to you you are our beloved enemy and we will hit back and hit back hard Salute to Pakistan Army

Are you ok with torture and beheading?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom