What's new

Two Muslim women gang raped for eating beef in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
a heinous incident took place. two people killed and two ladies were raped. At this moment we dont know about the culprits and their motives ( apart from the statement given by the victims..) investigation i going on and the culprit should be given maximum punishment possible.

Guess you figured the Muslim bit out by yourself........
Tensions are running high in Mewat, Haryana’s Muslim-dominated region, ahead of Eidul Azha

Was mentioned on fb

I thought rape newses were banned, that was what I'd been told.

@waz
Its more of a cow warrior thread than a rape thread

Meanwhile at the Similar thread section of this thread.

Why did you crop the rest? Trying to hide something? :lol:

Untitled.png

@Razia Sultana what precautions have you taken to defend yourself against this

Are your family scared to eat beef?
i think as a precaution measures, poor muslims should not buy any chicken as they(cow lover) can make chicken meat into a beef..

Disgusting, but not unexpected. Let's see how much hue and cry ally Uncle Sam makes about these human rights violations... Are they going to write articles at The Japan Times?

The 20-year-old woman and her 14-year-old cousin were sexually assaulted by a group of men at their home in Mewat on August 24. The victims’ uncle and aunt were also tied up and beaten to death in the same incident.

I'm sure the patriotic Indian Muslims are enjoying their stay in India. Great country.

Thank God for Pakistan!

This doesn't seem to be ritual slaughter related, rather these ba*tards used it as an excuse. It was more about depraved sexual pleasure and the age of the victims is a dead give away.
I hope these savages are given nothing less than the death penalty. Looking at the photos of the "trouble makers" they look like such cowards, the sort who would get beaten and robbed in any other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom