What's new

Two Pak-American brothers arrested on terrorism charges in US

Invincible INDIAN

Reaction score
Two Pak-American brothers arrested on terrorism charges in US

WASHINGTON: Two American brothers of Pakistani descent have been arrested in Florida for plotting to provide material support to terrorists and to use a weapon of mass destruction within the US.

Arrested in Fort Lauderdale in Florida on Thursday the two brothers -- Raees Alam Qazi, 20, and Sheheryar Alam Qazi, 30 - who are naturalized American citizens from Pakistan were produced before a court on Friday, the US authorities said.

The charge of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists carries a maximum potential sentence of 15 years in prison; while that of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction carries a maximum potential sentence of life in prison.

From July 2011 the two brothers conspired to provide material support and resources -- including property, services, funding, lodging, communications equipment, personnel and transportation - knowing and intending that this support be used in preparation for and in carrying out a violation of law - namely, a conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction, the indictment alleges.

The indictment further alleges that during this time frame the defendants conspired to use a weapon of mass destruction (explosives) against persons and property within the US, the Department of Justice said.

Two Pak-American brothers arrested on terrorism charges in US - The Times of India

if pakistanis were so enthusiastic to bamb US, they would have already done so, why they are always arrested in fail attempt :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3656038 said:
if pakistanis were so enthusiastic to bamb US, they would have already done so, why they are always arrested in fail attempt :lol:

Must be an issue with the capability of Pakistanis living in USA. Living in the western culture probably made them weak :D

Perhaps they are simply not competent.

:lol: we so think alike ;)

@Roybot

Indians are also not known for their courageous & good behavior in the West & other countries... Do you want to me to give you a few examples like Indian minister rapist and Indians robbing Kabul bank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one having a déjà vu?:lol:

No. There are others.

Pakistani schoolboys seem to think that these are rites of passage. Internet Forums, then these amateur fumblings in the cause of The Cause.

@Roybot

Indians are also not known for their courageous & good behavior in the West & other countries... Do you want to me to give you a few examples like Indian minister rapist and Indians robbing Kabul bank?

So that gives Pakistanis a license to behave like idiots? Please feel free. Just don't try arguing that when you are up before a judge. It might increase your sentence.

So that gives Pakistanis a license to behave like idiots? Please feel free. Just don't try arguing that when you are up before a judge. It might increase your sentence.

You hag I told you I condemn these types of attacks done in USA by extremists... But Indians should not act like 1 million of their country that runs away from India every year are perfect role models

misguided idiots....could have used energy for productive purposes but chose the incorrect path of life which yields no returns.

no sympathy for trouble-makers. They must be punished.

@Roybot

everyone knows already.......again, this thread is being used for brownie scoring points and cheap shots

a common recurring theme on the forum

You hag I told you I condemn these types of attacks done in USA by extremists... But Indians should not act like 1 million of their country that runs away from India every year are perfect role models

I am now a hag? :rofl:

Do you know what the word means, kid? I'm not anybody's Grandma. Not even yours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hag

You are very old + you talk like a girl = me thinking you're a hag... And this generalization will remain for you until you or I leave this forum

That will not be a long time. But please don't expect me to change your diapers. The way you 'give way' at frequent intervals, that would be a full-time job.

Back
Top Bottom