What's new

Two Pakistanis killed in Nato attack

Agreed. The U.S. dehumanizes Pakistanis. That is the arrogance of foreign colonial powers - Nothing good comes from working with them because they don't see you as people; they see you as a resource to be exploited.

America is violating Afghanistan's border. It's time for them to go home and stay home.

reality will set in....their goals in Afghanistan have been unrealistic since 2001 and we can see that today

I guess, US is thinking that the moment they see Pakistanis inside Afghanistan territory, they should kill them. I suggest pakistanis to stay away from the border area even if it is for the sake of your holy jihad. RIP.

i suggest the same to indian consulate members as well....the ones issuing Afghans 'tourist' visas

i suggest the same to indian consulate members as well....the ones issuing Afghans 'tourist' visas
We dont have terrorism history with jihadis present in ******* border areas. Hence your suggestion is overruled.

We dont have terrorism history with jihadis present in ******* border areas. Hence your suggestion is overruled.

india provided support to the northern alliance......we know how humanitarian they are/were

covert support for terrorists in Baluchistan would not go un-noticed or unpunished

Can you read? In Afghanistan...how does this violate Pakistans border?

My God you've got two eyes great congratulations - but what about brain to keep some memory? Has USA never killed Pakistanis violating its borders using those morons that you call drones? How pathetic is that you jumped up because in context "in Afghanistan" was wrong but it never hurt you that innocents and alleged people are directly KILLED and not just killed, blown way and burnt till bones because someone had a suspicion about them?

i did actually....as someone who knows a lot more about Afghanistan than you ever will in your life
Yeah right. You compare NA with Talibs and praise youself (claim to be) having "more" knowledge :lol:

And what happened to your claim of India supporting uprising in Balochistan?? Kindly share your pure (and more) knowledge :lol:

Yeah right. You compare NA with Talibs and praise youself (claim to be) having "more" knowledge :lol:

Because i do.

the northern alliance and the talebs are pretty much on par as far as human rights records are concerned....same applies to Dostum's militia as well

And what happened to your claim of India supporting uprising in Balochistan?? Kindly share your pure (and more) knowledge :lol:

many threads exist on the subject, use the search function (it works great)

Because i do.

the northern alliance and the talebs are pretty much on par as far as human rights records are concerned....same applies to Dostum's militia as well
Your right. NA used to kill people using some strange laws. It was NA which punished women for laughing out loud or talkin loud. It was them who destroyed Buddha statute. It was them who harbored most wanted terrorist. You have a great knowledge indeed.
many threads exist on the subject, use the search function (it works great)
I can direct you to some threads which are calling Pakistan a terrorist or a failed state. Does that mean it becomes true? Great knowledge and great logic sir.

Once again. I ask for proof.

Your right. NA used to kill people using some strange laws. It was NA which punished women for laughing out loud or talkin loud. It was them who destroyed Buddha statute. It was them who harbored most wanted terrorist. You have a great knowledge indeed.

they mass murdered and targeted members of a specific ethnic group, regardless of proven or mere suspeted links to the taleban

so quite frankly human rights violations are immaterial to who was targeted....especially in the abcense of evidence. Many innocents were killed. But then again, that's just another day in an Afghanistan where militias and factions control pockets where they have influence.

if talebs harbored the most wanted terrorist at one point in time (which is true) then i suppose rogue elements of the NA were the facilitators since there was much behind the scenes corruption and many NA members that were either corrupt to the core (or defected) handed their arms, ammunition, bomb making materials and mines to the taleban dissidents.

I can direct you to some threads which are calling Pakistan a terrorist or a failed state. Does that mean it becomes true? Great knowledge and great logic sir

good, so it's your word against mine.....india's support for terrorist groups in Balochistan is an open secret really....even indian diplomats in private discussions have admitted their country's support for such activity. Afghan 'consulates" along our borders are not issuing tourist visas to Afghans i can assure you that.

Once again. I ask for proof.

ask your Prime Minister....he was handed a dossier @ Sharm el Sheikh...a dossier said to contain proof; not just poetic prose labelled as 'evidence'

take it up with him

they mass murdered and targeted members of a specific ethnic group, regardless of proven or mere suspeted links to the taleban

so quite frankly human rights violations are immaterial to who was targeted....especially in the abcense of evidence. Many innocents were killed.

Again, it was meant to kill Talibs. They must have got the wrong or innocent man, but the intention was to kill terrorists and not to terrorize. Finest example is US drone strikes. (I deleted your second para as it did not make sense)
good, so it's your word against mine.....india's support for terrorist groups in Balochistan is an open secret really....even indian diplomats in private discussions have admitted their country's support for such activity.

It doesn't prove anything now does it? I can quote some of your own people who accepted that
you're using terrorist against India. That doesn't mean it becomes true. Finest example is your very own Kasab admitting ISI role.

ask your Prime Minister....he was handed a dossier @ Sharm el Sheikh...a dossier said to contain proof; not just poetic prose labelled as 'evidence'

take it up with him
We've given countless such dossiers to you lol. Its not even funny anymore.

You know what I believe? I believe that we don't have any proofs to prove Pakistan's (as a state) involvement in 26/11. Though we could prove that it was planned in Pakistan.

I didn't see Pakistan doing it when it comes to Baluchistan. You see the difference now?

In continuation of his Thursday’s speech delivered to wind up discussion on Balochistan situation, Malik unveiled numerous evidences of linkages among the Baloch dissidents and neighboring countries like Afghanistan and India. He, however, avoided naming the friendly countries and once again requested for an in-camera briefing

This is how he is making fool of Pakistanis... This guy is high on weed..

Sources :Friends, enemies encouraging Baloch separatists: Rehman Malik | The News Tribe

Back
Top Bottom