What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

Barak 8 is coming with kolkata and viraat will be retired soon.Kolkata and vikrmaditya are joining fleet within a difference of months.And IN fleet is hardly defenceless,shtil-1 and barak-1 are excellent sams.Fleet defence will be provided by barak-8 and barak-8 ER.
Photo of sea trial was not released,but this is news i got from friends in IDF and blogs...the reason induction was delayed was a minor problem in sea trials.Ur talking as if PLAN s-300 rif copy is something epic,that system has low engagement angle meaning it can't really engage sea skimmers effectively,and while it has a huge range against aircraft its range is paltry 30-40km at best against incoming cruise missiles.

The HQ-9 is not a copy of S-300, but the HQ-15 is. :coffee:

Those Indian from those blog and forum lie to you. Don't you realised it? If there is sea trial, the photo will splashed all over Internet. You have been taken for a ride. I pity you :lol:

What barak 8 or what? It will always be a fantasy. :lol:

What barak-8 or what?Didn't get u.Chinese have a tendency of speaking less and putting smilies more.

What barak-8 or what?Didn't get u.Chinese have a tendency of speaking less and putting smilies more.

Becos its not intergrated yet. So barak 8 or 10 makes no different. It is still not a workable warship. Indian kolkata destroyer is still a paper tech only. :lol:

That means you are bragging abt a weapon that has still cannot be used or threaten others.

I challenged you, troll. :lol:

And i you,whats at stake?i say 2014,if its not i'll change my avatar to anything u want for 2 months beginning 2015.And if i win u change urs for 2 months from kolkata entry.Agreed?Take it if u've got the guts and let the forumers and administrators be witness

And i you,whats at stake?i say 2014,if its not i'll change my avatar to anything u want for 2 months beginning 2015.And if i win u change urs for 2 months from kolkata entry.Agreed?Take it if u've got the guts and let the forumers and administrators be witness

Deal. I will take on all the Indian brag king :lol:

If INS Kolkata destroyer is not commission end of 2014. You be crapped. :lol:

Becos its not intergrated yet. So barak 8 or 10 makes no different. It is still not a workable warship. Indian kolkata destroyer is still a paper tech only. :lol:

That means you are bragging abt a weapon that has still cannot be used or threaten others.

Only uninformed trolls do it isreal delivered systems in 2012,they have been integrated.I trust my sources.2014 OR NOT?If u got the guts bring it on..otherwise run away chinese chicken and be silent.Talk the talk or can u walk the walk?Open challenge.

Deal. I will take on all the Indian brag king :lol:

So let it be written,so let it be done.:guns:
Ok but if kolkata comes in 2014 and then chinaman ....:azn:
As for hq-9 range against cruise missiles its even less around 15-25 km not 30-40 as i earlier said.AUSAIRPOWER which is favourite source of chinese fanboys especially j-20 ones.CPMIEC HQ-9 / HHQ-9 / FD-2000 / FT-2000 Self Propelled Air Defence System
Not surprising since its derived from s-300 with modifications.So ur hq-9 provides fleet defense against aircraft but is similar in performance to shtil-1 in terms of providing fleet defense against cruise missiles.

Your arguing with a empty check here pal.

Non Indians here prefer to compare things that are actually confirmed

Its not my fault u people don't have extensive knowledge on the progress of indian armed forces.Think china is beginning and end of world.
But like we agreed,let time tell who was the troll....no more to be said.

Its not my fault u people don't have extensive knowledge on the progress of indian armed forces.Think china is beginning and end of world.
But like we agreed,let time tell who was the troll....no more to be said.

Well you see non Indians here take what Indians say they will do with a grain of salt, or a truckful in most cases. Prejudice? No, we just look at what Indians say and then do. On average its close to a difference of close to 100%

Well you see non Indians here take what Indians say they will do with a grain of salt, or a truckful in most cases. Prejudice? No, we just look at what Indians say and then do. On average its close to a difference of close to 100%

Even indians take what indian media reports and forecasts say with grain of salt,no one denies our bureaucracy is inefficient and corrupt.But denying the existence of barak-8 and kolkata sea trials that were reported back in force magazine ,without deep knowledge on the subject is just biased nationalism at work..nothing more.

Even indians take what indian media reports and forecasts say with grain of salt,no one denies our bureaucracy is inefficient and corrupt.But denying the existence of barak-8 and kolkata sea trials that were reported back in force magazine ,without deep knowledge on the subject is just biased nationalism at work..nothing more.

These are the largest naval vessels ever constructed at the Indian naval yards at Mazagon. The Kolkata class is the Indian Navy Project 15A developed by the INS Navy's Directorate of Naval Design, with detailed design developed by Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL). The first three vessels are Project 15A, Kolkata Class guided missile destroyers and have all already been launched. The INS Kolkata, in March 2006, the INS Kochi in September 2009, and the INS Chennai in April 2010.

Numeorus systems, particularly the joint venture missile systems and Ukrainian portions of the propulsion system have delayed the final outfitting and launching of these vessels. It has been almost seven years since the hull of the Kolkata was launched. At this point however, as progress has been made in these areas, it is expected that the Kolkata may be launched and put into sea trials by late 2013 or early 2014, for commissioning into service in 2015. Each of the other vessels would follow at one year intervals such that all three are commissioned and in service by 2017.

AEGIS VESSLES OF THE WORLD - KOLKATA CLASS PAGE

Give me a picture anything pls. Use that internet freedom you tout so much for something.

Biased nationalism has very little to do with stating facts. You have barely any knowledge of the Chinese military when you call J 31 and J 16 projects speculation when they're that open in the media. That's bias. When I state that the Kolkata class is not commissioned that's fact. The Indian military is slow as hell and lies to its citizens on a regular basis is a fact. There is no bias here.

Wait and see...our defence magazine reported sea trails completed that led to discovery of a problem for which date is now 2014.

Give me a picture anything pls. Use that internet freedom you tout so much for something.

Biased nationalism has very little to do with stating facts. You have barely any knowledge of the Chinese military when you call J 31 and J 16 projects speculation when they're that open in the media. That's bias. When I state that the Kolkata class is not commissioned that's fact. The Indian military is slow as hell and lies to its citizens on a regular basis is a fact. There is no bias here.

Pics are not available whatsoever,last pics were from 2010-2011.Bias is simple,chinese like flaming anything indian.
Anyway bet is placed and we will see.

Back
Top Bottom