What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

Some pictures of 055 DDG
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
BH377yb.jpg
z6vam3Q.jpg
lenRW04.jpg
JayzVib.jpg

The Type 055B will eventually fulfill your dream of 128.

I do not think 128 VLS cell is necess
The Type 055B will get the 155 mm gun instead of the current improved 130 mm one.

Also, with 128 units of VLS instead of 112.

As for the direct energy weapons, I think we have to wait for the Type 055C.

No evidence support the 155mm gun and 128 units of VLS in furture development. Why do we always talk about that? It can not be more imprtant than new missile variants and radar system.

It's almost certainly 112 VLS cells at this point. There is just not enough space for another row in the rear. I think it will be laid out like below, subjected to mission requirement change of course.

Front VLS section:
32 - HHQ-9B long range SAM
16 - HQ-19 anti-ballistic missiles
16 - HQ-16 medium range SAM, quad packed

Rear VLS section:
16 - CJ-10 land attack cruise missiles
16 - Yu-8 ASW missiles
16 - YJ-12 Anti-Ship missiles

no they dont have these three atm```especially YJ-12, people say "never say never" but in this case I'd say never :D

so it is 112 after all`````"D

I do not think 128 VLS cell is necess

No evidence support the 155mm gun and 128 units of VLS in furture development. Why do we always talk about that? It can not be more imprtant than new missile variants and radar system.

POP3 did mention about the next batch of the Type 055 will have the 155 mm gun.

Last edited:
China Type055 DDG
214508z9pmmp5tgsp2pssh.png

1004.jpg

155922awuzw0vlmbm92by0.jpg

世界首台复杂曲面船板三维数控弯板装备工作现场
复杂曲面船板成形是船舶工业普遍面临的一个技术瓶颈。多年来,国内外船厂对曲面分段中的三维曲面(双曲度)船体外板进行加工,一直是采用人工操作的方式。由于依赖操作人员的技术和经验,技术复杂,工作条件差,熟练工人日渐缺乏,加之存在生产效率低、污染环境等问题,已成为现代化造船的生产瓶颈。一些用于军舰的特种钢不能采用水火弯板工艺,其加工成形的难度更大。

为了破解这一难题,由山东硕力、武汉理工大学、江南造船(集团)有限公司组成的产学研联合体研发团队,在数字加工的基础上进行智能研发,最终实现复杂曲面板材加工的数字化、自动化、智能化。他们研发的“复杂曲面船板三维数控弯板装备”集成了机、电、液、控、光技术,实现了造船领域从设计到加工的统一数据源的贯通,是造船领域的一项重大工艺变革,是世界上少有的大规模投入使用并且可以实现船体外板数字冷弯成形的成套装备。
155958gokb9v7kvlkvdkib.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom