What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

Looking back at the latest photo, is that a module (with power plant?) beside the first type 075?

Just saw a posting on CJDBY saying that the first modules for 2nd 075 has been placed inside the dry dock. Are they referring to this particular module? I am not surprise as we are expecting this.

:enjoy:
I must admit I wouldn't be surprised and already had a similar idea when I saw this image.

:-)

PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 3.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 4.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 5.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 6.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 7.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 8.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 1.jpg
PLN Type 075 LHD - 2090702 - 2.jpg

Wow.... Talk about official leak. That's some great high quality close up photos probably taken by guys working there. Thanks for the post Deino. :china:

Keel for the second unit are there

These days keel of a ship is the first base plate module of the ship to be lowered into the dry dock

nCgkzOV.jpg

QAqcfxn.jpg

Way to go , Deino!!!
Now we need to analyze what we are seeing.
Poor CSSC worker though lol

This poor worker will probably be fired and sent to jail immediately.
If one is that retarded to take a selfie at a restricted site, then one deserves whatever punishment is coming. However, there is another possibility to consider. It's possible this worker took this selfie for his own personal album, left the photos on his phone/computer which then was hacked into, and the photos was leaked to the public to get him fired.

If one is that retarded to take a selfie at a restricted site, then one deserves whatever punishment is coming. However, there is another possibility to consider. It's possible this worker took this selfie for his own personal album, left the photos on his phone/computer which then was hacked into, and the photos was leaked to the public to get him fired.
Meh, workers in restricted areas are not allowed to take any sort of pictures during their work. There is no such things taking pics for personal albums - exactly for these reasons...

Some members just flashed this thread with the silly, irrelevant comments. If have nothing worth to post in this thread, better be quiet and leave it as is! Avoid to flash the thread with the useless things! Really, I don't want to click on the thread just to read the random posts that give no value at all to this thread. :offtopic:

Btw from lunlunqq @sdf:

"A bunch of people are now joking on his Weibo that he's at least gonna get 10 years. It was his most viewed post. Hope it's all worth it."

Sounds like some guy did some risky thing to chase the viewership :p:

Last edited:
A graphic illustration of current progress from a poster in CJDBY. By my unprofessional view, it will be shipshape, including the island structure, by December 2019. And hope it will be launched by March 2020.

123333kna522778azop2aj.png
123335dl4tl64646r2hlrr.png

From Chinese internet news, looks like three type 075 will be built and launch in quick succession as what happened to the last three type 071 LPD.

The lead ship is in the middle of building, module of second one has been spotted along side the lead ship. The third has been reported in steel cutting process.

I don’t think they can have the island lifted into place that quick

And also the island of the second is at dockside we never seen them on the satellite images from a few weeks ago

Unless the previous photos were out of date

I guess this is what it “will” look like st later stages of construction

I don’t think they can have the island lifted into place that quick

And also the island of the second is at dockside we never seen them on the satellite images from a few weeks ago

Unless the previous photos were out of date

I guess this is what it “will” look like st later stages of construction
One will expect the standard courtesy to give the credit to the first poster when you re-uploaded such distinctive picture posted here by @JSCh at SDF.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom