What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

Huh then say so cheap cake why not ask your imperial government to get the money to further damage your so called image which like your claim does not exist
I walked by a beggar the other day and put a dollar coin into his hat. He called me a cheap bastard, so I gave him so more money. Instead of being thankful, he goes around barking about I am a horrible person and only trying to save face. Yet he still took my money despite all that rambling.

I bet you're that beggar's relative, since you are so alike. Beggars like that do not last long in the world.

Zero-brain is an immature and confused child. He ought to be thankful for the help no matter how little or late they may be. It is a reflection of his country's sense of entitlement. I wonder if this child lifted a finger to help those sorry folks from Tacloban.

Zero-brain is an immature and confused child. He ought to be thankful for the help no matter how little or late they may be. It is a reflection of his country's sense of entitlement. I wonder if this child lifted a finger to help those sorry folks from Tacloban.

HA it was for real i would but again typical china trash style stereotyping is giving your real intentions out while sending this poor excuse for aid your been attacking and making trouble in the neighborhood setting a zones on other peoples territories and sending warships in peoples ezz and territorial waters.

So no matter what you say if your doing something else its meaningless and by the way true genuine help comes without saying it took you about 3 weeks while the rest of the world only took 48 hours? and china is just near to make trouble but not to help please save your nonsense for the china shop you arrogant son of b your kind is in no position to slander me or anyone.

I think you have you made him very very angry, keep it up until his mental state snap.

PLA help in Philippines
002564a42cb614016c3935.jpg

002564a42cb614016c3934.jpg

bf40ba1c925140b1878d70a68c2418fb.jpg

d064e4842bd94a18a3c25ca6db990fdc.jpg

6aaeb68a925443f6a0d92890a0f48fb2.jpg

rdn_529aa890dc231.jpg

25_66_df95fbf14000f68.jpg

7bfc1b5ac6d344efacffceb5705ca864.jpg

Wow what took you so long i guess you people still care about world opinion

Filipino is too greedy. japan and US help them too much already. why do they still eye on china? that is to much politics to be acceptable!
there are many people around the world suffering more hardship than Filipino. they are human like Filipino. but why don't the US and Japanese help them? china should not give philippine any but help its poor or African people. that is real kindness not politics like Japan

Filipino is too greedy. japan and US help them too much already. why do they still eye on china? that is to much politics to be acceptable!
there are many people around the world suffering more hardship than Filipino. they are human like Filipino. but why don't the US and Japanese help them? china should not give philippine any but help its poor or African people. that is real kindness not politics like Japan

Says the guy from the nation that claims everything and as far as politics goes you just describe china not japan or anyone else you guys not fooling anyone with this kindness bull$h6t you got pressured by the world and you people are trying to save your image and your making more trouble with your new course of imperialism by make travel hard for everyone thanks to this so called Air zone of yours over senkaku and now your trying to implement it on the west philippine sea. really who the bad guy again?

Last edited:
Hey beggar, are you going to pay us back the money or not?

Says the guy from the nation that claims everything and as far as politics goes you just describe china not japan or anyone else you guys not fooling anyone with this kindness bull$h6t you got pressured by the world and you people are trying to save your image and your making more trouble with your new course of imperialism by make travel hard for everyone thanks to this so called Air zone of yours over senkaku and now your trying to implement it on the west philippine sea. really who the bad guy again?
West Philippine sea? Never heard of it. Is that the name of your family monkey cave?

Well, you said "got pressured by the world". that means you and your allies use pressure to make china to give you money. that itself tells your image worse and also kind of tyrant already! it is not nice to expect other countries give Philippine money by pressing them. that is just like behavior of robber. oh, wait a minute. Philippine is an ally of Japan, no wonder Philippine is like a thief too!!

Well, you said "got pressured by the world". that means you and your allies use pressure to make china to give you money. that itself tells your image worse and also kind of tyrant already! it is not nice to expect other countries give Philippine money by pressing them. that is just like behavior of robber. oh, wait a minute. Philippine is an ally of Japan, no wonder Philippine is like a thief too!!

It's like a thief pointing a gun and tell you to give him the money. But this racist pinoy here doesn't want China to help, he should tell his government and his people not to accept Chinese help and return all the money back to China because all he wants are Japanese, American money. But he doesn't want to tell his government to give the money back, instead he keeps being repetitive of Chinese is trying to save our image because we got pressured by the world. The way he talks can be compared with that of an unintelligent juvenile.

So how should we look at kindness then? Is donation mandatory now? Is there a need to really politicized the whole thing to such a degree? If you think donation is necessary then how much did you give to all those in need this Christmas? If you give less than your neighbor, should we make an issue out of it? Seriously guys, give it a break.

Did you know that US gave less than Saudi Arabia during the China's quake? or that the US sanction was still going on after the Iranian quake which limited supplies, including medicine from going in. Did anyone talked shit about US then? Where is the humanity? If you say the Iranian government did antagonized US, the same can be said about China and Philippine.

Also are you even aware that the air defense zone was a concept thought up by the US in the cold war to contain soviets? Do you know that the Diao Yu island's air defense zone over lapped between Japan and China but it is actually closer to China than Japan? How about Japan's air defense zone was only 130 km from China's coast and was set up 44 years ago? China only played the game that was set up by US and Japan. Btw, Korea also set up its own air defense zone now.

You realize the island was part of the post WWII agreement between US and Republic China for the island to be returned to China except the communist won the revolution. So US gave the administrative rights to Japan but technically it should still be part of PRC or republic of China (taiwan).

But then again, without might there is no right.

It took long for the Philippine military to react to the earthquake and the typhoon, meanwhile, when the earthquakes in 2008 and 2013 strike China, the Chinese quickly reacted. Anyway, it's not easy to quickly send help, especially if the government (Aquino and his cronies)are corrupted to the core.

Back
Top Bottom