What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

Wow what took you so long i guess you people still care about world opinion

Tsk Tsk Tsk. You are making Pinoys look bad. The majority of your people especially those who have suffered most have been thankful for the help regardless of where it came from. Here you are acting like a spoiled brat that you are. Shame on you zero brain for feeling entitled.

20131204082420338.jpg

Says the guy from the nation that claims everything
Tsk Tsk Tsk. You are making Pinoys look bad. The majority of your people especially those who have suffered most have been thankful for the help regardless of where it came from. Here you are acting like a spoiled brat that you are. Shame on you zero brain for feeling entitled.

Wow nice try but again saving face while the world gives you waited and now making up for lost time and now causing trouble for the whole world by again claiming areas that are not yours. That's called tuso were we came from

Wow nice try but again saving face while the world gives you waited and now making up for lost time and now causing trouble for the whole world by again claiming areas that are not yours. That's called tuso were we came from
Monkey, we're still waiting for our refund plus the cost of treating your fellow Pinoys.

You know, I just looked up amount of donation Philippine gave to China for the 2008 Earthquake which 50K people perished. Guess what, Philippine only sent medical teams and this was before the two country started the whole spartty island affair. So in appears China already did more than what Philippine did back in 2008, which was less than a token effort.

Also the suffering of your people weren't due to a lack of supplies but bad governance and ineffective distribution network. So really, it doesn't matter how much China gives at this point since your government did it to yourself. Should stop whining and bitching on how much people are giving to you but rather think about how to fix your broken system.

As for China claiming areas, same can be said of Philippine from China's perspective. Despite it all it really just came down to power projection which you guys have none despite the islands are a lot closer to you. So if I were you I would just bury my face for the shame that is your government. I mean seriously? What Philippine call a navy is a joke and all you guys hope for is for Uncle Sam to back you up. Well in US' calculation Philippine isn't nearly as important as its relation with China in terms of value. So you are shit out of luck, have fun knowing that due to your government's incompetence, you guys will be losing all those islands that is just off your coast. Bring back the memories of Spanish and US colonization doesn't it?

You know, I just looked up amount of donation Philippine gave to China for the 2008 Earthquake which 50K people perished. Guess what, Philippine only sent medical teams and this was before the two country started the whole spartty island affair. So in appears China already did more than what Philippine did back in 2008, which was less than a token effort.

Also the suffering of your people weren't due to a lack of supplies but bad governance and ineffective distribution network. So really, it doesn't matter how much China gives at this point since your government did it to yourself. Should stop whining and bitching on how much people are giving to you but rather think about how to fix your broken system.

As for China claiming areas, same can be said of Philippine from China's perspective. Despite it all it really just came down to power projection which you guys have none despite the islands are a lot closer to you. So if I were you I would just bury my face for the shame that is your government. I mean seriously? What Philippine call a navy is a joke and all you guys hope for is for Uncle Sam to back you up. Well in US' calculation Philippine isn't nearly as important as its relation with China in terms of value. So you are shit out of luck, have fun knowing that due to your government's incompetence, you guys will be losing all those islands that is just off your coast. Bring back the memories of Spanish and US colonization doesn't it?
In 2011 Yushu earthquake, United States only sent $50000 to China. I don't hear the monkey Zero_wing complaining about that. Not only is he an ungrateful prick, but he is also a hypocrite. I find it interesting he only focus on the dollar amount China initially gave ($100000), without any mention of the 10 million dollars worth of supply that was sent along. I guess his monkey relatives are mad because they can't pocket the supply like they pocket the cash. Nothing more says scum than a beggar thinking he has the rights to your money, instead of being thankful for charity.

That macaca really thinks China owe the Pinoys money and the hilarious part is in his opinion we had to send the money ASAP or else we risk being forced by the world and we wanted to save face by the pressure. That macaca need to get this straight, China doesn't owe that crap country a thing. The Pinoys should be grateful we are willing to donate money and sending further rescue operations plus aid. I'm sure not every Pinoy are like that ungrateful monkey. Rich supa powa India with white slaves doesn't even send cash to them only some aid, but you don't hear that brainless racist macaca mention a thing about it.

Yes check out the majority of Philippine forums oh wait you can't only forums and rooms approve by the state and as for the faker @hole/ d bag/ persona no grata he was no credit to say anything on behalf of the Filipino people because hes just other chinaman imp.

Yes check out the majority of Philippine forums oh wait you can't only forums and rooms approve by the state and as for the faker @hole/ d bag/ persona no grata he was no credit to say anything on behalf of the Filipino people because hes just other chinaman imp.

Philipine forums? You guys still have electricity with all of the disaster? Should worry more about running water, sanitation, and food aid first before commenting online don't you think?

BTW, you should stop assuming everyone here is from China. I am one of the taxpayer that is paying for the US aircraft carrier going your aid with all your aid. Should thank me other wise I might call Obama and have the fleet recalled.

Philipine forums? You guys still have electricity with all of the disaster? Should worry more about running water, sanitation, and food aid first before commenting online don't you think?

BTW, you should stop assuming everyone here is from China. I am one of the taxpayer that is paying for the US aircraft carrier going your aid with all your aid. Should thank me other wise I might call Obama and have the fleet recalled.

To zero_brain, anyone who is critical of the Philippines is an automatic Chinese. That is how simplistic his mind is. Constructive critcism is an alien word. He is from a hell hole barrio where gang banging is what they do.

To zero_brain, anyone who is critical of the Philippines is an automatic Chinese. That is how simplistic his mind is. Constructive critcism is an alien word. He is from a hell hole barrio where gang banging is what they do.

wow long time imp whats up

wow long time imp whats up
Ur American friend's "Kindness" class hopsital ship had cancelled the way to help Philippines ppl, right now the China "Peace Ark" hosptial ship is the only foreign hospital ship arrived Philippnes bay.

2013.11.21 China "Peace Ark" hospital ship left the ZhouShan port and sailed to Philippines, until 2013.12.15 return China. Chinese doctors,nurses and soldiers had helped and treated philippinese wound ppl for 25 days and nights.

America "Kindness" class cancel the Philippines rescue
20070430_fe4538cc668ec5766f8cbyBjWpBHwqUx.jpg

China "Peace Ark" is the only foreign hospital ship in Philippines,and worked for 25 days.
c80aa975df8313fd0d3f1b_zps3100120b.jpg

Now PLA completed the rescure mission in Philippines and returned China, but disaster relief work is not over yet.
eca86bda350e140fffb610.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb609.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb60d.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb60a.JPG

==============================================
@Zero_wing, :azn:
See that's ur American friend did for ur Philippinese, and ur ppl said Thanks to Chinese and PLA "Peace Ark" hospital ship. :china::tup: BTW tell ur Aquino government do best to help ur disaster victims, there'r still lack drinking water and electronic power.

Last edited:
Ur American friend's "Kindness" class hopsital ship had cancelled the way to help Philippines ppl, right now the China "Peace Ark" hosptial ship is the only foreign hospital ship arrived Philippnes bay.

2013.11.21 China "Peace Ark" hospital ship left the ZhouShan port and sailed to Philippines, until 2013.12.15 return China. Chinese doctors,nurses and soldiers had helped and treated philippinese wound ppl for 25 days and nights.

America "Kindness" class cancel the Philippines rescue
20070430_fe4538cc668ec5766f8cbyBjWpBHwqUx.jpg

China "Peace Ark" is the only foreign hospital ship in Philippines,and worked for 25 days.
c80aa975df8313fd0d3f1b_zps3100120b.jpg

Now PLA completed the rescure mission in Philippines and returned China, but disaster relief work is not over yet.
eca86bda350e140fffb610.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb609.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb60d.JPG

eca86bda350e140fffb60a.JPG

==============================================
@Zero_wing, :azn:
See that's ur American friend did for ur Philippinese, and ur ppl said Thanks to Chinese and PLA "Peace Ark" hospital ship. :china::tup: BTW tell ur Aquino government do best to help ur disaster victims, there'r still lack drinking water and electronic power.

What for help that was a result of international condemnation of china lack of compassion face it this just to save your reputation nothing more so thank but no thanks imp and maligayang pasok and maligung bagong taon tang ina mo

Relief work is still continuing. There are charities to help these people.

Anyway, thanks for the deployment of "Peace Ark." :china:

Why are you thank your own countrymen? Imp d bag?

Back
Top Bottom