What's new

U.S. and Saudis in Growing Rift as Power Shifts

Do you ever get tired from writing nonsense you know nothing about? Saudi Arabians are not what you call Gulf Arabs. Or "Gulfies". Not that there is anything wrong with that. Southern Iraqis are more Gulfies than 95% of all Saudi Arabians are if you want to play that game.

What are you talking about? Like your Iranian colony is any better. Right now your countrymen are the biggest group in Syria on both sides (pro Child-Murderer and opposition) outside the native Syrians and your government allows Iranian flights to cross your airspace to aid the Child-Murderer and dictator prolonging a long lost battle that only helps kill more Syrians and you are here writing shit.

What don't you understand - those individuals are a tiny minority and they come from all the world.

Besides this is not the topic.

We will never abandon our Syrian brothers and sisters and the sooner people get that into their skull the better.

End of discussion. Save the reply.

Did I say Saudis were going after little girls, I said gulfies, gulfies = GCC which includes Saudi Arabia, the name gulfie is common used on forums because it is what represents the GCC states, I am not speaking about culture or ethnicity to take into count what the gulfie meaning is when it comes down to ethnicity or history or culture, it’s not about that here. I KNOW Hejaz is not khaleeji, Hail is not khaleeji I know it but we aren’t speaking about that.

No I don’t trust those wiki numbers, from all the vids it still looks like the jihdists are the largest foreign group. At least I am not playing good guy.

You keep getting back to things we already discussed, so can you fly ? how will you stop an aircraft without fighter jets ? can you fly or not ?

What Syrian brothers, quit this bullshit trying to put yourself on the right side.

Sitting duck, doing nothing.

Oh and you would tell us that?? For one you seem to know a lot about how many Syrians have died but not about how many Pakistanis have died in the last 12 years. Don't talk about doing nothing we are fighting a war each day unlike you.

Oh and you would tell us that?? For one you seem to know a lot about how many Syrians have died but not about how many Pakistanis have died in the last 12 years. Don't talk about doing nothing we are fighting a war each day unlike you.

Didn't mean to hurt your feeling :D

Better to Pakistan to stay out of this my lady. :D

Did I say Saudis were going after little girls, I said gulfies, gulfies = GCC which includes Saudi Arabia, the name gulfie is common used on forums because it is what represents the GCC states, I am not speaking about culture or ethnicity to take into count what the gulfie meaning is when it comes down to ethnicity or history or culture, it’s not about that here. I KNOW Hejaz is not khaleeji, Hail is not khaleeji I know it but we aren’t speaking about that.

No I don’t trust those wiki numbers, from all the vids it still looks like the jihdists are the largest foreign group. At least I am not playing good guy.

You keep getting back to things we already discussed, so can you fly ? how will you stop an aircraft without fighter jets ? can you fly or not ?

What Syrian brothers, quit this bullshit trying to put yourself on the right side.

We know what you are referring to. Where you not quoting @ Yzd Khalifa 's post? And where is he from?

I don't care what is used commonly on forums. You will find hundreds of people using slurs on everything from Japanese to Europeans - does not make it more accurate or correct. We don't need to mention the words some Americans called Iraqis when they were there or what certain Western people call them on ******** and other forums or what they say about every non-European white people.

You made an empty point of saying that KSA is behind every killing in Syria. You know this is bullshit and very provoking for us people who actually care. You can believe it or not. If KSA is behind every dead Syrian so are ALL other countries of the world - including your own. That is a stupid post.

You don't see me here writing that Iraq is behind every dead SYrian because the biggest non-Syrian group fighting in Syria are Iraqis. This is widely known. Just look at the numbers and reports. Wikipedia is not important here. I even remember you admitting that few months ago and saying this is because the Iraqi immigrants who went to Syria after 2003. The truth lies in the middle since we also know that thousands of Iraqis have joined the fighting in Syria on both sides since winter 2011.
Besides we both know which nationality is the biggest among the Shia militias fighting for the Child-Murderer and who even have their own brigade. Let us not go there.

It was an example to make you think about your stupid comment. Air force or not in your logic Iraq is behind every dead Syrian because your air force is used to smuggle weapons to the Child-Murderer and dictator and thus helps prolong the war. Not to mention all the weapon smuggling on the Syrian-Iraqi border. But only idiots would say something like that.

Now Syria is not this topic. There is a whole thread about Syria here where we have many idiots crying about KSA every day. Please join them. This thread is about another issue.

You support the Child-Murderer and we support the Syrian opposition and their just fight. We are not going to agree anyway. So leave it here.

About the other thing you started to talk about then that is a tiny minority, many have made propaganda out of it, and it concerns all people near those refugee camps in Jordan. It is also stupid to talk about this issue knowing that it is a problem in every Arab and Muslim country in the world and most countries of the world. So another pointless discussion.

We know what you are referring to. Where you not quoting @ Yzd Khalifa 's post? And where is he from?

I don't care what is used commonly on forums. You will find hundreds of people using slurs on everything from Japanese to Europeans - does not make it more accurate or correct. We don't need to mention the words some Americans called Iraqis when they were there or what certain Western people call them on ******** and other forums or what they say about every non-European white people.

You don't see me here writing that Iraq is behind every dead SYrian because the biggest non-Syrian group fighting in Syria are Iraqis. This is widely known. Just look at the numbers and reports. Wikipedia is not important here. I even remember you admitting that few months ago and saying this is because the Iraqi immigrants who went to Syria after 2003. The truth lies in the middle since we also know that thousands of Iraqis have joined the fighting in Syria on both sides since winter 2011.
Besides we both know which nationality is the biggest among the Shia militias fighting for the Child-Murderer and who even have their own brigade. Let us not go there.
Individuals ^^

Saudi Arabia and Iran are on state level keeping the war going, yes true friends of Syria.

It was an example to make you thing about your stupid comment. Air force or not in your logic Iraq is behind every dead Syrian because your air force is used to smuggle weapons to the Child-Murderer and dictator and thus helps prolong the war. Not to mention all the weapon smuggling on the Syrian-Iraqi border. But only idiots would say something like that.

About the other thing you started to talk about then that is a tiny minority, many have made propaganda out of it, and it concerns all people near those refugee camps in Jordan. It is also stupid to talk about issue knowing that it is a problem in every Arab and Muslim country in the world. So another pointless discussion
Doesn’t matter, he wants to play good guy this is a counter I use.

If Iranians and Saudis quit playing the good guy side they won’t get such posts, truth is both are using it as a battlefield, they don’t care about the people like some are trying to portray.

You made an empty point of saying that KSA is behind every killing in Syria. You know this is bullshit and very provoking for us people who actually care. You can believe it or not. If KSA is behind every dead Syrian so are ALL other countries of the world - including your own. That is a stupid post.
It fits well to the good guy talk, over exaggerated but that’s why it fits.

You support the Child-Murderer and we support the Syrian beheaders/suicide bombers and their just fight. We are not going to agree anyway. So leave it here.

Maybe your right about tha[/quote]

Individuals ^^

Saudi Arabia and Iran are on state level keeping the war going, yes true friends of Syria.

Doesn’t matter, he wants to play good guy this is a counter I use.

If Iranians and Saudis quit playing the good guy side they won’t get such posts, truth is both are using it as a battlefield, they don’t care about the people like some are trying to portray.

It fits well to the good guy talk, over exaggerated but that’s why it fits.

Maybe your right about tha

Saudi Arabia is helping the Syrian opposition of which most of Syria today are a part of aside from hardcore Baa'thists and the Alawis and probably 90% of the Christian population. In total that is about 33% percent of the Syrian population. And they were the groups who ruled Syria with a harsh hand for nearly 70 years.Before the conflict very few Syrians outside of those groups even had a weapon to defend themselves, Syria was among the largest policy states in the world, and Syrian Sunni Arabs who make up 70% of the country were largely marginalized.

Besides the Syrian opposition asked for our help and we have given them. Political, military and economical as have dozens of other countries. Arab as non-Arab. Muslim as non-Muslim.

Besides why are you blaming outsiders. Blame the lovely Bashar al-Childmurderer. If people really loved him and his system there would not even be protests to begin with and people would not rebel. Blame him for shooting at thousands of unarmed protestors killing children in the process. Or tortured to death in detention.

Does the name Hamza Ali al-Khateeb ring any bells. You think the Syrians have forgot him and thousands of similar cases and will just move on?

Death of Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the hell is "play good guy". There is no such thing in this world since we all commit mistakes and evils. I don't see him trying to act as a good guy whatever the hell that is. He has his opinions like you and I and everyone else on this forum.

That is your version. Maybe the Iranians don't. But Saudi Arabians very much care about fellow Muslims and Arabs whom we have several thousand year old ties with. And nearly neighbors. Especially common people.

And the regime obviously cares otherwise they would just be neutral and say "not our business".

So let us overreact all the time? Why not troll?

That was funny and not very proportional. We already had that discussion. Maybe like 200 people have been beheaded and 200 casualties from the few dozens of suicide bombers.

Alone in Homs the Child-Murderer that you seem to support has killed well over 1000 civilian children. Besides KSA supports a certain element of the Syrian opposition who does not engage in such things. Nor is the Syrian opposition one full unit like the Child-Murderer is and his gangs. Big difference again. And all this does not change their legitimacy anyway.

Anyway not the topic of the thread.

We didn't send any my lady.

Get your facts right. KSA only deals with the Central Command of the FSA.

dont lie on our faces, ask those who are fighting there waging a NATO jihad, even ur authorities confirm that saudis and qataris are sending them with ofcorse 1 million dollar per TERRORIST!!! dont simply talk rubbish if u dont no that facts, people are dying, the country is in a mess bcz of u people, n u want to debate us !! go wage a jihad against ur puppet saudi government!!!!

go wage a jihad against saudi puppet government,
Saudi Arabia is helping the Syrian opposition of which most of Syria today are a part of aside from hardcore Baa'thists and the Alawis and probably 90% of the Christian population. In total that is about 33% percent of the Syrian population. And they were the groups who ruled Syria with a harsh hand for nearly 70 years.Before the conflict very few Syrians outside of those groups even had a weapon to defend themselves, Syria was among the largest policy states in the world, and Syrian Sunni Arabs who make up 70% of the country were largely marginalized.

Besides the Syrian opposition asked for our help and we have given them. Political, military and economical as have dozens of other countries. Arab as non-Arab. Muslim as non-Muslim.

Besides why are you blaming outsiders. Blame the lovely Bashar al-Childmurderer. If people really loved him and his system there would not even be protests to begin with and people would not rebel. Blame him for shooting at thousands of unarmed protestors killing children in the process. Or tortured to death in detention.

Does the name Hamza Ali al-Khateeb ring any bells. You think the Syrians have forgot him and thousands of similar cases and will just move on?

Death of Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the hell is "play good guy". There is no such thing in this world since we all commit mistakes and evils. I don't see him trying to act as a good guy whatever the hell that is. He has his opinions like you and I and everyone else on this forum.

That is your version. Maybe the Iranians don't. But Saudi Arabians very much care about fellow Muslims and Arabs whom we have several thousand year old ties with. And nearly neighbors. Especially common people.

And the regime obviously cares otherwise they would just be neutral and say "not our business".

So let us overreact all the time? Why not troll?

That was funny and not very proportional. We already had that discussion. Maybe like 200 people have been beheaded and 200 casualties from the few dozens of suicide bombers.

Alone in Homs the Child-Murderer that you seem to support has killed well over 1000 civilian children. Besides KSA supports a certain element of the Syrian opposition who does not engage in such things. Nor is the Syrian opposition one full unit like the Child-Murderer is and his gangs. Big difference again. And all this does not change their legitimacy anyway.

Anyway not the topic of the thread.

helping??? it is bcz of u that syria is in a mess today, bcz saudis are fueling it more n more by sending men n weapons, paying the men 1 million dollars lol, n they call it jihad, unless u disengage, there will be no peace, it is saudi arabia which is turning down all peace processes,

this is not sincerity with syrian sunni muslims, this is ur hatred towards the shia, bcz if u were really sincere u would have sent men into israel to liberate palestine, but saudi arabia is an ally of israel how can it stand against it!!!

saudi kings are devils!!!!!

dont lie on our faces, ask those who are fighting there waging a NATO jihad, even ur authorities confirm that saudis and qataris are sending them with ofcorse 1 million dollar per TERRORIST!!! dont simply talk rubbish if u dont no that facts, people are dying, the country is in a mess bcz of u people, n u want to debate us !! go wage a jihad against ur puppet saudi government!!!!

:omghaha: Do you often use drugs? :omghaha: :lol:?

Back
Top Bottom