What's new

U.S. casualties in Iraq update

jamal18

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1613765260824.png

I always thought that American deaths in iraq were in the 4,000 range. This purports to show that they were nearer 73,000. Big surprise!

US soldiers still dying with 'Gulf War Syndrome'; they are paying the price for the crimes they committed.
Justice is being served and will be served by nature.

US soldiers still dying with 'Gulf War Syndrome'; they are paying the price for the crimes they committed.
Justice is being served and will be served by nature.
most homeless bums on the streets here are Iraqi and afghan war veterans who came back completely messed up in the head...government has all but forgotten them.

Apparently the Bush administration changed the criteria for 'Iraq dead'. Only soldiers who actually died in Iraq were listed as 'Iraq death'. Those that were wounded and transferred out of Iraq, like most of the wounded, and then died in hospitals outside Iraq were not considered 'Iraq dead.

A really fraudulent control of the figures.

View attachment 717856

I always thought that American deaths in iraq were in the 4,000 range. This purports to show that they were nearer 73,000. Big surprise!

Apparently the Bush administration changed the criteria for 'Iraq dead'. Only soldiers who actually died in Iraq were listed as 'Iraq death'. Those that were wounded and transferred out of Iraq, like most of the wounded, and then died in hospitals outside Iraq were not considered 'Iraq dead.

most homeless bums on the streets here are Iraqi and afghan war veterans who came back completely messed up in the head...government has all but forgotten them.

I do not think you understood the statistics.

it says on theater about 4000 people died . Nothing new here.

In total some 70.000 people died out of almost 7 million service man . most of them have not even been deployed in Iraq.so i fail to see the reason behind your conclusions,

Do read the document before replying

~

I do not think you understood the statistics.

it says on theater about 4000 people died . Nothing new here.

In total some 70.000 people died out of almost 7 million service man . most of them have not even been deployed in Iraq.so i fail to see the reason behind your conclusions,

Do read the document before replying

~
No, I didn't understand the statistics. My impression was that about 4,000 had died, because this was the figure commonly quoted. I did not know that unlike every other war, including Vietnam, a man wounded in the country but actually dying in a hospital in another country, would not be considerd 'Iraq dead'. This was news to me.

I shared this because it was a big surprise to me.

No, I didn't understand the statistics. My impression was that about 4,000 had died, because this was the figure commonly quoted. I did not know that unlike every other war, including Vietnam, a man wounded in the country but actually dying in a hospital in another country, would not be considerd 'Iraq dead'. This was news to me.

Thank you for your reply.

It took me a few times to figure out what those numbers mean myself . Can be confusing.

Would be better if there where no casualties at all , no armies and no war.

Maybe one day.

~

You know what they say about statistics -- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies.

Thank you for sharing and opening eyes to others who didn't understood the numbers game.

Is there an updated 2019 or 2020 Report?

You know what they say about statistics -- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies.

Thank you for sharing and opening eyes to others who didn't understood the numbers game.

Is there an updated 2019 or 2020 Report?
That is 73,000 americans killed as of May 2007. Do you know what the current figure as of 2020/21 is?

No. I posted this the moment I saw it.

My guess is that the figure is very low since the occupation, because the Americans no longer 'occupy' Iraq.:pleasantry:

They are in their bases and rarely venture out, virtually no patrolling.

No. I posted this the moment I saw it.

My guess is that the figure is very low since the occupation, because the Americans no longer 'occupy' Iraq.:pleasantry:

They are in their bases and rarely venture out, virtually no patrolling.

If it was 73,000 in May 2007 then it must be at least around 100,000 to 150,000 total american deaths for the Iraq war. Truth will probably come out at some point.

Apparently you didn't even ready the data and assumed over 70k American troops were killed in Iraq and its a conspiracy to cover up the deaths.

Does anyone have sympathy for these monkeys who committed henious crimes like rape and torture.
When I think of Americas I think of massacre at mazar e sharif or Abu gharaib and Gitmo.
I firmly blame the zionist Jews and zionist Christians in America for these wars and one day people will wake up and go after AIPAC and their families. The american people when they wake up will exterminate these people without mercy. At the moment they are drunk and easily mislead

Apparently you didn't even ready the data and assumed over 70k American troops were killed in Iraq and its a conspiracy to cover up the deaths.

...this is par for the course here ...after all misery loves company and the miserable long for others to be miserable as well.

ERA deaths number 55,999 and the definition of ERA (below) = forces never deployed. So according to OP's source 80% of the Gulf war fatalities occurred among troops never deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan!!

ERA

Era identifies service members who did not deploy to the Gulf War. This includes Active Duty, Activated Reserve Forces, and Non-Activated Reserve Forces.

@jamal18 dear friend, they Hide their casualties. Reason is that they treat their dead soldiers like putrefied dead swines that they have to get rid of. There were several reports that American soldiers dead in Ain Al Assad strike by Iran were transferred to Afghanistan merely to Hide the fact that they were killed in Iranian missile strike. I don't really care how they treat dead swines of their army but one thing for sure, there will be a Sharp increase in their casualties in the future.

This 'information management' is nothing but a fraud on the American people, to hide from them the true cost of these wars for Israel.

Normally, it would be the task of the 'free' media to question this and expose it. Not happenning here, though? :-)

Back
Top Bottom