What's new

U.S. defense firms begin adjusting Turkish F-35 exit

can Turks face sanction over buying Su fighter jets !?

if the US block sale of F-35 to Turkey , then Turkey will have right to buy Fighter Jets from Russia

the US sanctions wont work against Turkey

I believe foreign minister implies Su-57 as stealth alternative of F-35.

Big mistake in my honest opinion, is everybody forgetting how the Russians treated the Iranians in their s300 deal?

Turkey would just move from reliance on the US to reliance on Russia. The smart thing to do would be to forget s400 and pool all resources in the current long range SAM projects being undertaken. Take the f-35s as a stop gap solution whilst development of TFx proceeds.

the US support PKK/YPG and FETO terror organizations to destroy Turkey

also the US support Israel-Greece-Egypt alliance against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean

if Turkey lose Russia ,, then RIP Turkey

well , if you don't know RCS of RQ-170 , then how you claims that F-35 has smaller RCS compare to RQ-170 !?
Do you really think that every manner of LO aircraft is in the league of F-35?

B-2, F-22, F-35 and RQ-180 are true VLO designs but extremely expensive as well; others are noise in comparison to these birds. This is the impression I get from extensive readings, and I am in no mood to type an essay for you.

"You save the crown jewels for when you really need them. The RQ-170 probably falls someplace in the middle of our technological capabilities." - Thomas Donnelly

RQ-170 is a fairly decent LO design with high penetration rate over hostile airspaces. However, loss of a variant over Iran back in 2011 motivated a revisit to its characteristics in the aftermath: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ter-with-an-rq-170-sentinel-at-vandenberg-afb

Folks - please, please, please focus on the argument, and not on the poster, their country of origin, their beliefs etc.

Your argument does not become stronger if you call the person you're arguing with a 'clown' or an 'idiot' or whatever. You just end up changing an interesting discussion into a monkey poo flinging contest.

You do not understand your own sources.

1. What is the rcs of an RQ-170 class drone? Kindly let me know.

2. True rcs figures of numerous combat aircraft are not public knowledge. Rcs figure for each bird also vary in relation to angle of approach and what type of instrument is trying to assess is.

3. F-35 is very very close to F-22 in the matters of VLO. Any comparison putting it behind F-117 is utterly misplaced.
oh i didn't mentioned US compared rq-170 with b-2??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom