What's new

U.S. drone shot down in Pakistan

whats the matter can't handle your own people telling you the truth? and don't think thats all i got puto those videos are just the tip of the motha fckin iceberg i could post many more links and videos that proves your country is nothing more but a poor excuse of a nation with a failed democracy.

so 10 Pakistanis were apart of Kargil? we killed more than 4,000 of your men and made your Ganja leader run to the USA begging for intervention since your military was molly whopped by ours and despite failing to invade our country you guys don't even have the decency to take bake your dead soldiers instead labeling them as "freedom fighters" of course we are honorable and gave your dead soldiers a proper Islamic funeral.

Lmfao get real son you guys are nothing but a gnat to us and we could easily squash you by not even wasting a bullet did you already forget about where your precious drinking water comes from?

Nigga get ReaL.

Your forces took over positions after our army left, because YOUR leader went running to the US. LOL

You talking about burials when your country was caught with that coffin scandal. HAHAHA

You didn't even want to acknowledge your troops taking that many casualties, so you lied to cover it up. Talk about disgrace.

And son, your figures about the 4,000 are bull ****, when neutral international sources even say that at max, there were 1,500 soldiers from our side. HAHAHA

Get real little nigga, you guys were a joke in Kargil. That's why we captured the highest peak up in that mafuka anyways. Yall niggas used your airforce and still failed. LOL

Keep living in dreams if it boosts your ego, but never question the truth.

Pakistan Zinabad. One love, little nigga.

Pottystan should shoot down more amreeekan tayaaras. lmao uske baad amrekiyon ne gaand mar leni hai pottystaniyon ki

Haha and so arrives the long awaited suicide troll of the day.

I always wondered one thing, the way you guys speak gives away your real nationality....why go thru the trouble of hiding your flags under china and other countries?

if this is for real and done by pakistan army. i would say pakistanis have started develping some gutts too. anakh jaag gayee lagdee

if this is for real and done by pakistan army. i would say pakistanis have started develping some gutts too. anakh jaag gayee lagdee

This is all speculation.. no one can prove who shot it or if it malfunctioned. Howerver USA has both sides open.. they can take "shooting down" side and they may well take "malfunctioning" one. To us both are only secondary matters.. the first one is that drone was flying illegally inside our airspace. NOT for the first time though but a crime is still a crime even when it is done for the 500th time.

er..... I thought Pakistan closed down all USA drone operations in Pakistan? So was this an unauthorized drone presence in Pakistan this time? Was it Pakistan army that shot it down? I wait for the day Pakistan army gets tired of this and ejects USA by force from Afghanistan.

Post reported for generalizing and insulting nationalities ....
Member of Your own nationalities are the responsible of current indian image.. By the way I guess that drones were shoot down by Brahmin Taliban ,They pretend like priest and follow some inhuman old culture. No doubt on that.

Post reported for generalizing and insulting nationalities ....

If we keep reporting posts for insulting nationalities, I'm afraid we'll see a lot less Indian flags :( and we wont be able to laugh at the daily future super power syndrome.

I think you are still sleeping...if you refer your own media...you will find that Pakistan lost all the wars against India and worst defeat to Pakistan were 1971 and Kargil.
Kargil where Pakistan showed that it is not army but some jehadis who are fighting and later Pakistan refuse to take their solders body to hide the truth.
Pakistan always has its own version of story than reality what rest of the world knows....

LOL at you .. Just one Question Why Yr Govt Banned BBC and Other News Channels in War Time ?

**** this Nawaz Who went to His Father home in Amreeka and when came back Our army were pulled out !

yes,india learned a lot from that operation...now india can deploy forces in week and after 3-4 yrs it will be 3 days.
its much better than decade condition before

Why what happens in 3-4 years? You become SooPer PUwEr?? :lol:

Anyone can move things from here to there quickly, have ya got the guts to do anything? Your 'surgical strikes' option didnt work after Mumbai attacks.

No you didnt learn anything.. 0/10

I am always amazed at how third rate militaries crow about getting a drone....shows they have no clue as to why one uses a drone...

Why what happens in 3-4 years? You become SooPer PUwEr?? :lol:

Anyone can move things from here to there quickly, have ya got the guts to do anything? Your 'surgical strikes' option didnt work after Mumbai attacks.

No you didnt learn anything.. 0/10

its not easy to deploy more than 1 million army in 4-5 days..i think your common sense can understand it:lol:

and india is not mad to bomb pakistan for 166 killed and we can handle better from afghanistan;)

and what happened with you on 26/11 with you;)

LOL at you .. Just one Question Why Yr Govt Banned BBC and Other News Channels in War Time ?

Neither bbc nor any other international/national channel war banned by govt.Only the propaganda from Dawn news site was blocked.

he was the PM during kargil war.....:hitwall: and he knows better than you..
musharaf told him initailly that he will give kashmir in plate to him ..let me try :lol:
Contrary to your claim, NS always claimed albeit blatantly that he was completely oblivious to the Kargil operation, none the less he started to bad mouth against the army after getting kicked out.
yes,india learned a lot from that operation...now india can deploy forces in week and after 3-4 yrs it will be 3 days.;)
its much better than decade condition before

Oh yes,..the likes of cold start.....surgical strikes....hot pursuits.... :laugh:
Hope you noticed that PA doesn't introduce any such cheap banter terminologies, alas actions speak louder than words. :cheers:

its not easy to deploy more than 1 million army in 4-5 days..i think your common sense can understand it

and india is not mad to bomb pakistan for 166 killed and we can handle better from afghanistan

and what happened with you on 26/11 with you

Convenience is the word that describes your posts. One way you become this mighty behemoth that no one can stop and the other way you become this stealth assassin. I mean dude, try answering logically for once will ya?

Your generals know the consequences better than you, since wars is a game to you. Speak when ya grow some guts to implement your 'quick' military response.....learnt a lot from kargil...my a$$

Once upon a time a village was troubled by one wild elephant. Elephant used to come to that village once in week and destroy their homes, crop and other valuables but villagers used hide in their home and hope for elephant to go and no would dare to fight with him. One day elephant was found dead near the village and villagers started jumping that they have killed the elephant. Everybody started to give their own logic that they killed the elephant........there is more in this story...but I think this much is enough for you

Once upon a time there was this Indian kid posting silly stories who I wanted to laugh at first but then I felt sad for humanity's declining IQ :frown:

Back
Top Bottom