What's new

U.S. Drops The Sanctions Hammer On Russia.....Again !!

Well,
i didn't see much of steel case/bimetal ammo in ranges in cali, not in angeles mountain or in San Bernardino, but at rahuagee's it was quite abundant, as it was allowed. now outside cali where there still is some BLM wilderness, russian ammo shines.
And agreed AR's might outsell Ak's but still price to performance for AK's comes in a good second in terms of sales to and along with century you do have aresnal who do make US made Ak's and then there are bunch of importers like M+M, Krebs, Atlantic, red jacket, inter ordinance etc. making it an extremly attractive package, compounded especially with lower pricepoint compared to AR. Now I know you are an AR guy but AK's aren't small players in the market either, the volume based economy market is significantly larger than the higher end premium market which deals with Scars and Bullpups and high end Ar's although smaller than the entry level and mid range AR market.

Oh yeah ! There are millions of AK's out there. But in recent years, especially after mass shootings, AR sales have been through the roof. And match rifles are almost always an AR platform. Actually, I may get an AK soon. My nieces husband was owed some money so the guy gave him a brand new AK. Still in the box, never shot. I told him I'd give him $300 for it. He's thinking it over. I WILL be picking up a Rock Island Armory 1911 in 9mm in the next two weeks. I can't wait. I'm giddy like a little girl just thinking about it !! :girl_wacko:I'm going to give my local gun shop a chance to match the price, and if he can't I'll buy it at GrabAGun.com.

Previous US sanctions had very little impact on Russia. US has no real influence over Russia as Russia is self-sufficient in pretty much everything. These new sanctions deny Russian banks, energy and defence companies access to US bond market. But many Russian companies issue bonds in the Russian market in roubles and can access Chinese bond market if they want access to foreign bond market.

If anything these sanctions prove that US power is clearly on the wane as the effectiveness of their sanctions are minimal.

The world is more multipolar and thus there are more alternatives for everything.

US is frustrated knowing they can't do jack to Russia.

Previous US sanctions had very little impact on Russia. US has no real influence over Russia as Russia is self-sufficient in pretty much everything. These new sanctions deny Russian banks, energy and defence companies access to US bond market. But many Russian companies issue bonds in the Russian market in roubles and can access Chinese bond market if they want access to foreign bond market.

If anything these sanctions prove that US power is clearly on the wane as the effectiveness of their sanctions are minimal.

The world is more multipolar and thus there are more alternatives for everything.

US is frustrated knowing they can't do jack to Russia.

Ever since the sanctions started, you don't hear a peep out of Vladi. He's busy hiding all his embezzled rubles under his bed.

Back to the cool dudes... I think I'm retiring this steel plate. He cried 'Uncle' this weekend although I could drill a hole in the other corner. Still shooting a tad high. I want to buy some good steel targets. They have this stuff, AR500 grade steel that is supposed to stand up to everything. We'll see....
ry%3D400

Ever since the sanctions started, you don't hear a peep out of Vladi. He's busy hiding all his embezzled rubles under his bed.

He has given plenty of speeches.

Here is one of the main ones given 2 weeks ago:

Why is America doing this?

Surely they know that their actions are forcing Russia to turn towards China and the BRICS. Meaning that we are the ones gaining the most.

Not that I am complaining, but where is the long term logic? Is this just a big muddle up by the Obama Administration, or is there some long term game plan for them?

there is no long term planning because they know their empire is collapsing they do everything to hold the status quo

Back
Top Bottom