What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

So basically same as when they sailed their ACC through the SCS.

US planes challenge China air zone

The US has flown B-52 military aircraft over disputed islands in the East China Sea in defiance of new Chinese air defence rules, officials say.

China set up its air defence identification zone on Saturday.

A US colonel quoted by Reuters said the planes had followed "normal procedures, which include not filing flight plans, not radioing ahead".

The islands, known as Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China, are a source of rising tension between the two nation.

BBC News - US planes challenge China air zone

Each time a Fighter jet or any flight passes through that area, chinese media will issue warnings and threats.

Well at least the B-52s are a threat, unlike our guys in tents, I mean they were carrying weapons from the 60s. So I guess on the threats and warning side of things we still have much to learn from you guys.

As to this fly by, the Americans wonder why we don't like them. Don't get too cocky, all empires fall, the Germans did, the British did, and so did we and the Japanese. We can't face you right now, but that day is fast approaching.

Seems USA is waiting for a chance. Japanese are will patrol Senkakus often and in the coming days Japanese will violate the airspace more often.

Well at least the B-52s are a threat, unlike our guys in tents, I mean they were carrying weapons from the 60s. So I guess on the threats and warning side of things we still have much to learn from you guys.

As to this fly by, the Americans wonder why we don't like them. Don't get too cocky, all empires fall, the Germans did, the British did, and so did we and the Japanese. We can't face you right now, but that day is fast approaching.

I am not talking on behalf of USA here.

If you mark international air space and Maritime space as yours, china will become a joke. More and more countries will fly in that space and each time a country defies the law china will only issue a threat since USA will back those countries.

Last edited:

basically you are saying you can't face USAF right now ...
Then what's the need of keeping an air zone if you can't defend it..?

P.S: I'm not supporting US though.. These guys have a habit of putting their legs in others bucket.. :big_boss:

Because this is ADIZ, most of trolls here don't really understand its true meaning.

That B-52 has been watched, any suspicious move will force China to become tougher at its stance.

Any suspicious plane or fighter jet entering into that space has to identify itself before passing through, is the rule and there is clear violation of it.

It's a straight forward challenge for duel,just like Sergi leone movies :pop:
Guess the name of the pilot.....Blondie :)

Wait and watch Indians on this forum becoming cheerleaders for the Yanks.
Rather concerned dude. Not good for economies all around the world. Think about the panic it will create in stock markets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom