What's new

"U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to Taliban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me it is next to impossible to do this.I've posted video of Pakistan Nuclear Divison Head and he said we have so many decoys that it is impossible to find the real thing if someone try to snatch them.Besides, you also have to fighter 10k elite pakistani troops at each location to get them!

One of the funnier things I have read in the past few days. Thanks for the laughs man (no sarcasm intended).

intended as such .... thats why my liner on top :cheers:

one may say ... bordering on trolling :lol::rofl:

it is :crazy:

Trust me it is next to impossible to do this.I've posted video of Pakistan Nuclear Divison Head and he said we have so many decoys that it is impossible to find the real thing if someone try to snatch them.Besides, you also have to fighter 10k elite pakistani troops at each location to get them!

now dont pooh-paah the thread heading ...... its the next Hollywood production ... wait and watch ......!!!:bounce:

Ultimate day maker
India thinks Pak N-sites already in radical hands: Report
16 May 2009, 0120 hrs IST, Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN

WASHINGTON: India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has told President Obama that nuclear sites in Pakistan's restive frontier province are "already
partly" in the hands of Islamic extremists, an Israeli journal has said[/url]

Seems like Zionazi yahudis are at the fore-front when it comes to anti-Pak propaganda. Too bad we are very far from them distance wise that I actually
feel sorry for them.

Bottom line is: Come & get it! ................Seems like the west always needs a boogey man to feed it people& officials. This time it is Pakistan.

"...it is next to impossible to do this."

Any day sky-soldiers will descend in the zillions, jets buzzing like hornets, and all...

for...

your...

nukes.

We want em'. We're gonna' GET EM'!!:usflag:

It's all in the plans. Just ask Bluto,

"Nothing is over until WE decide it is":agree:

Try though you must, the EMPIRE SHALL STRIKE BACK-

Oh! And a shout-out to DEBKA. Great guys there with their heart in the right place.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate day maker

India thinks Pak N-sites already in radical hands: Report

16 May 2009, 0120 hrs IST, Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN

WASHINGTON: India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has told President Obama that nuclear sites in Pakistan's restive frontier province are "already
partly" in the hands of Islamic extremists, an Israeli journal has said, amid considerable anxiety among US pundits here over Washington's confidence in the security of the troubled nation's nuclear arsenal.

India thinks Pak N-sites already in radical hands: Report - US - World - The Times of India

He should not cry if nukes are in the hands of talibans, bcoz they are not the enemy of India, they will not nuke India, they will nuke Pakistan!

Seems like Zionazi yahudis are at the fore-front when it comes to anti-Pak propaganda. Too bad we are very far from them distance wise that I actually
feel sorry for them.

Bottom line is: Come & get it! ................Seems like the west always needs a boogey man to feed it people& officials. This time it is Pakistan.

I do not know if this is appropriate, but in a burlesque kind of way I think that a Pakistani politico should play this song the next time he or she meets Obama to discuss the nukes:

Zardari perhaps in wideboy pajamas? :rofl:

You can't touch this (the nukes)

"...it is next to impossible to do this."

[url="
It Over When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor!"[/url]

Any day sky-soldiers will descend in the zillions, jets buzzing like hornets, and all...

for...

your...

nukes.

We want em'. We're gonna' GET EM'!!:usflag:

It's all in the plans. Just ask Bluto,

"Nothing is over until WE decide it is":agree:

Try though you must, the EMPIRE SHALL STRIKE BACK-

[url="
Empire Strikes Back[/url]

Oh! And a shout-out to DEBKA. Great guys there with their heart in the right place.:lol:

when you want then may be we can present them to you on our missles in afghanistan and in DEGIO GARCIA

He should not cry if nukes are in the hands of talibans, bcoz they are not the enemy of India, they will not nuke India, they will nuke Pakistan!

but at the same time decide that they can have fun in india too:rofl:

I gurantee u they will not touch a single indian!

Glad to see everyone else found the "report" as amusing as I did. And S-2, beware the Revenge of the Jedi (or Jedistanis)!

That press release if so is for the American people to calm down about nuclear Armageddon .. They know its not going to happen and the risk of scattering the technology is far to great to risk that kind of operation.

"...when you want then may be we can present them to you on our missles in afghanistan and in DEGIO GARCIA"

Bill, you can be SOOOO funny at times but let's not spill our grape-juice over this, o.k?

Ummm..., btw, it's D-I-E-G-O and neither it nor Afghanistan are American soil so careful where you go slingin' them nukies.:agree:

Now be a nice boy and run along...:wave::usflag:

You're welcome, Bill. Check. C-h-e-c-k.

Always happy to help.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom