What's new

U S Pilots coming with 4 F-16s on 20th June at PAF Base Shahbaz,,

The use of Aircrafts is quite evident in these wars Sir. And I did not question that at all.

My point was only regarding the desire to acquire a typical weapon which is in no way needed in fighting the non friendly Taliban.

If Pakistan don't need those, then why the hell you need Nukes, air force, and all that weapons your govt. buying, your peoples are starving with hunger and your govt increasing defence budget every year, So its better you thing about your country.

We figured that out as early as the Cento and the Seato days. So there was no surprise when the "good Taliban" were fighting US with weapons that US itself supplied to Gen Zia's Pakistan!

So there is nothing surprising about it and neither did I show any surprise. The idea was to only point it out.

I would be a little more hush hush about your views on the US tax payers. Afterall the scenario could be a double bogey if there is another terrorist attack by the "Students" in US.

If your idea was to point it out then you are in the wrong forum.

People here are smart enough to understand the complexities of this region and you know it.

Your sole rationale was to derail this thread.

Which part of my post sounded worried to you Sir? Considering the premise that Pakistan puts forward for the aid and weapons: "Help us fight the Taliban that we choose to fight" I only asked a simple question.....

why you all indians always think that what ever from usa is coming is aid sir in 80s we paid usa for more F 16 but for sanctions they dident deliver to us and than they did not returned the money of it too in 2005 musharaf went to usa and sorted out the matter we paid them 1.5 billion dollars for these F 16 so why you are worried that would it be used against taliban or other weapons used to buy for who ever weather taliban or indian dare to fight us these weapons will be delivered to them with interest so plz dont think that it is aid or what weapons only listen to who are handeling them not we got F 16 just for talibans or any restrictions on them did USA came to u or ur govt saying it is aid and one thing what ever we buy it is our matter why u all indians think that only india have right to use and buy weapons whom ever they think to use against this is double standards mind set of indian if indian is buying SU 30 to use against pakistan than why they stationed them at chinese border tooo this is a question for me it is pathetic but if you have right to get worried on our weapons that similar right we do have towards you

My dear Super Falcon... the only reason for them indians pissing their pants is cuz they are phatoo. They can't fight like men so they cry like babies... they are just a bunch of cry babies... one more reason to thank God I am a Pakistani and not a cry baby.

And yeah these small number of F-16s is all to be used against you cry babies so that we don't hear any more crying and bitching.

Now go to your mommy and cry all you want... aur jo ukhaarna hai ukhaar lo... every single weapon is to be used against you indians.

Never have there been such cry babies in the history of humanity as you bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let go guys...back to the topic.

Can someone tell me what is the shelf life AIM 120 ?

500 BVR's is quite impressive considering the track record of AIM 120.

My dear Super Falcon... the only reason for them indians pissing their pants is cuz they are phatoo. They can't fight like men so they cry like babies... they are just a bunch of cry babies... one more reason to thank God I am a Pakistani and not a cry baby.

And yeah these small number of F-16s is all to be used against you cry babies and this will be used against you to the fullest extent to kill you so that we don't hear any more crying and bitching.

Now go to your mommy and cry all you want... aur jo ukhaarna hai ukhaar lo... every single weapon is to be used against you indians.

Never have there been such cry babies in the history of humanity as you bunch!

Kyu bheja kharab raha hain ? I will not quote on any of that. Let go man...focus on what this means to pakistan , dont turn this again into a Ind vs pak thread. we have enough of that.

Hi,,

All the previous falcons were delievered by the u s pilots---why should it be any different now---.

You should always have the seller deliever your product---any thing happens on the way---they are responcible---.

Hi,,

All the previous falcons were delievered by the u s pilots---why should it be any different now---.

You should always have the seller deliever your product---any thing happens on the way---they are responcible---.

I had this question in mind for a long time somehow i never asked. Thanks for clearing it up.
By the way does the responsibility also includes if the jet is lost(by mechanical or pilot) error?

Let go guys...back to the topic.

Can someone tell me what is the shelf life AIM 120 ?

500 BVR's is quite impressive considering the track record of AIM 120.
15~20 years according to f-16.net but it's life span can vary depending on how often it is flown with the jet..the more landings and takeoffs less the life span.

^^^^^Considering that the premise for getting the weapons from US is to fight terrorists, where is the need for BVR weapons. Does TTP or Al Qaida have an air force?

Knowing the amount of money being poured into the support of TTP by the Indians, we very well understand your concern for the TTP.

I had this question in mind for a long time somehow i never asked. Thanks for clearing it up.
By the way does the responsibility also includes if the jet is lost(by mechanical or pilot) error?

Hi,

Absolutely---they got to deliver the product on your tarmac in one operational piece.

That delivery flight is the most important flight as it the longest flight the plane will make in a while.

I hope and pray that the PAF has kept it the same way like the previous times.

Back
Top Bottom