What's new

U.S. posts biggest COVID-19 increase ever by a single country, adding more than 60,000 cases

WHO failed to give proper warning to US and the world regarding the possible threat that can be caused by this virus and the proper remedial measures that are needed to be taken against it. They (WHO) declared the covid-19 as a pandemic very lately. By that time it was too late. They played politics. WHO only recently announced that this corona virus can be spread through air. These all moves by the WHO made the US govt think that this organization is an utter failure. That is the why the US is pulling out of WHO.
LOL, blame WHO for your own failure, nice try. How come China put the virus in control in just a couple of months without WHO warnings?

The virus so far can be traced back to Spain from last March, it could be further traced back to US labs in the future I guess.
You mean the Party have not got the WHO to 'certify' that the virus came from Spain? I guess the smart thing is to drag it out as to not create suspicion and make it more believable that virus did came from Spain.

You mean the Party have not got the WHO to 'certify' that the virus came from Spain? I guess the smart thing is to drag it out as to not create suspicion and make it more believable that virus did came from Spain.
I didn't say it originated from Spain, I said so far it can be traced back to last March in Spain, it can be further traced to somewhere else, probably US.

I didn't say it originated from Spain, I said so far it can be traced back to last March in Spain, it can be further traced to somewhere else, probably US.
No matter what you or the Party claimed, it is surprising that somehow you have not got the WHO to support the claim. But of course, for now, it is Spain...:lol:

No matter what you or the Party claimed, it is surprising that somehow you have not got the WHO to support the claim. But of course, for now, it is Spain...:lol:
Why US leaves WHO? throwing a tantrum?

Back
Top Bottom