What's new

U.S. tells the Philippines to shut up

Zero-Ding,

You want to meet a-h like me, just go and check out gmanetwork.com and globalnation.inquirer.net on anything related to China. Read the comment section.

Your countrymen/women are really intelligent indeed. NOT.

Then come back here and complain how unpleasant I was.

And do we care? no America is only obligated do so and yet your right and your wrong one according to said treaty if any Filipino or American vessel civilian or government the both parties will come to each others aid so meaning if any of our ship are attack America is obligated ***** us as for not in important for person who claims to be former military you have small understanding of the world front line? Because we near areas that would be flash point with china so as Japan disputed areas other flashpoint so your assessment is basically stupid and again am tell you anti filipino racist jerks that any help from America is unlikely i dare not hope i still think that the best way to solve the problem is through the UN like its suppose to defense right now is the last opinion ships, planes are not made in day.

Once again argue facts not innuendo. In order for the MDT to come into effect, the POTUS needs congressional approval for military action. This is not the Philippines where laws are broken and willfully ignored, we do not do things that way when it comes to helping another nation. Be careful with your faulty assumptions as it will bite your arse someday. Read kid and maybe you will learn something, your ignorance is appalling.

You put faith in the UN, well who is going to enforce UN resolutions on UNCLOS? The United States is not even a signatory, meaning we don't give a hoot if you claim to own a bunch of useless rocks.

Really now? First not all ship are old majority of transport ships small attack boats are new the latest is the BRP Tagbanua (AT-296) and the Multi-purpose Attack Crafts (MPAC) 5 units each true that our attack sureface vessels are majority old World War 2 and Vietnam War era but they been fully refurnish and restored and updated with communications and navigation equipments but no new weapons some still using some of the old guns from Vietnam and again new ships take years to make so we have to buy old stocks from the us and other friendly nations we are in the process of buying and building ships but they still in paper hey we have limited budget base here and most are going to the education and health and infrastructure its like most country's were screw everyone else and build the military! Anyway we slowly (snail paste) writing off our older ships due to our modernization plan the priority Strategic Sealift Vessels (SSV) and Frigates which is still in bidding.

But then again i told you America is legally obligated to help but its still very and use the world very unlikely they will do so again to sum it up limited budget for the military, Using all legal means to solve the issue by International law with the exception the chinese solution which is just totally unacceptable that's it.
MPAC aren't even advance enough. just look at them. They are pretty much targets for any anti-ship missiles. As for the rest of the ships, even if refurbished, they still need some fixing. Also, the weapons used on most ships, like, let's say the BPR Rajah Humabon, the anti-aircraft cannons are still manually operated.

Really now? First not all ship are old majority of transport ships small attack boats are new the latest is the BRP Tagbanua (AT-296) and the Multi-purpose Attack Crafts (MPAC) 5 units each true that our attack sureface vessels are majority old World War 2 and Vietnam War era but they been fully refurnish and restored and updated with communications and navigation equipments but no new weapons some still using some of the old guns from Vietnam and again new ships take years to make so we have to buy old stocks from the us and other friendly nations we are in the process of buying and building ships but they still in paper hey we have limited budget base here and most are going to the education and health and infrastructure its like most country's were screw everyone else and build the military! Anyway we slowly (snail paste) writing off our older ships due to our modernization plan the priority Strategic Sealift Vessels (SSV) and Frigates which is still in bidding.

But then again i told you America is legally obligated to help but its still very and use the world very unlikely they will do so again to sum it up limited budget for the military, Using all legal means to solve the issue by International law with the exception the chinese solution which is just totally unacceptable that's it.

Another of your mindless response. Still trying to pretend you know technical details. Do you even realize what type of comm and nav equipment your WW2 museum ships have? Try to research it before you attempt to misrepresent facts.

Legally obligated to help you? Assad is gassing his people in the open despite Obamamama's red line horse threat and yet do you see us rushing to war to help innocents being massacred?

MPAC aren't even advance enough. just look at them. They are pretty much targets for any anti-ship missiles. As for the rest of the ships, even if refurbished, they still need some fixing. Also, the weapons used on most ships, like, let's say the BPR Rajah Humabon, the anti-aircraft cannons are still manually operated.

So this the budget the Government its not like we are like Pakistan were we have India to think about no offense to those country's we have to spend on other things so we have to plan all the things we buy and line them up again your people simply lack understanding about everything so please try your luck on some poor champ.

Again budget and priority and politics so take your pick

Another of your mindless response. Still trying to pretend you know technical details. Do you even realize what type of comm and nav equipment your WW2 museum ships have? Try to research it before you attempt to misrepresent facts.

Legally obligated to help you? Assad is gassing his people in the open despite Obamamama's red line horse threat and yet do you see us rushing to war to help innocents being massacred?

Man budget and priority please wow as if you chinese never did anything wrong or the Americans cry me river or as we say here in the philippines kahit umiyak ka ng bato (ever if you cry rocks) I would not care as far as brainless here you and the rest of you anti filipino jerks can kiss my @$$ do something productive labas labas na man (go outside)

My questions for the Fillipino. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept shielding dispute and do joint-maritime exploration together with China? What is your country intention for this dispute? Do you plan to attack us with the aid of the USA?

Zero-Ding,

You want to meet a-h like me, just go and check out gmanetwork.com and globalnation.inquirer.net on anything related to China. Read the comment section.

Your countrymen/women are really intelligent indeed. NOT.

Then come back here and complain how unpleasant I was.

Wow this coming from a guy who insult and does not read nice trying to sound like you know stuff nice effort :omghaha:

My questions for the Fillipino. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept shielding dispute and do joint-maritime exploration together with China? What is your country intention for this dispute? Do you plan to attack us with the aid of the USA?

because china is trying to be like the British or the American did in the 19th century and does not follow international law if your country just follow international law like every does it will not create problems but since your leaders want some to channel some of the anger of the people out of the leaders and the ruling party they pick on small countries like the Philippines to be the focus of the chinese populous. And this is ours to begin with why the hell should we share our house why you guys got a lot of resources to start with.

because china is trying to be like the British or the American did in the 19th century and does not follow international law if your country just follow international law like every does it will not create problems but since your leaders want some to channel some of the anger of the people out of the leaders and the ruling party they pick on small countries like the Philippines to be the focus of the chinese populous. And this is ours to begin with why the hell should we share our house why you guys got a lot of resources to start with.
What is an international law? I heard of this word being used by Phillipines many times but never understand the meaning of it. Please define international law.

Your country instigated the dispute by trying to arrest Chinese fisherman in a dispute area. Does "International Law" stipulate this clause that you can arrest in dispute area? In fact, based on people explanation to you, apparently you don't seem to comprehend the difference between UNCLOS and nation-nation agreement. In international law term, do you understand which supersedes the other?

Wow this coming from a guy who insult and does not read nice trying to sound like you know stuff nice effort :omghaha:

The Philippines violated international law by claiming already occupied and claimed islands as terra nullius. You dragged yourself into this mess by claiming other people's territory and lying that it was uninhabited.

What is an international law? I heard of this word being used by Phillipines many times but never understand the meaning of it. Please define international law.

Your country instigated the dispute by trying to arrest Chinese fisherman in a dispute area. Does "International Law" stipulate this clause that you can arrest in dispute area? In fact, based on people explanation to you, apparently you don't seem to comprehend the difference between UNCLOS and nation-nation agreement. In international law term, do you understand which supersedes the other?

Man check it again if you had access to free internet check it again

The Philippines violated international law by claiming already occupied and claimed islands as terra nullius. You dragged yourself into this mess by claiming other people's territory and lying that it was uninhabited.

Untrue one its china not the Philippines two there is no evidence to support you claims three china both nationalist and communist are the one using military force and building military structures on occupied islands i can tell you to stop lying but you be out of job if do.

Untrue one its china not the Philippines two there is no evidence to support you claims three china both nationalist and communist are the one using military force and building military structures on occupied islands i can tell you to stop lying but you be out of job if do.

Lets see who is lying, the country which claimed an already occupied island was terra nullius?

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google knygos

Where in the World is the Philippines?

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia

Any time Zero_ding cannot answer the question he resorts to cryptic nonsense. He is unable to formulate a response as it is beyond his capacity to do so. At least the other Pinoy members do make an honest attempt to respond unlike dimwit zero_wing.

So Zero_ding how can the Philippines claim China violated its sovereignty when the subject's legal ownership is disputed. Official Philippine government maps did not even include those semi submerged islands.

Many people are ignorant. Aquino wants to avoid that 'depending on China' image. Also, he wants an excuse to modernize the army.

Wow i guess claiming things far away is your idea of real nice one a friend once told me that chinese invited lying even if you caught one doing something bad they will say the opposite like what you have been doing so cut the drama already because majority of the people here knows better

Many people are ignorant. Aquino wants to avoid that 'depending on China' image. Also, he wants an excuse to modernize the army.

Really please check the current projects of the AFP before making a fool of yourself like before and please make up your mind about your nationality well what the heck the chinese are the prime inventors of lying anyway plus making people miserable is like an art for you people

Back
Top Bottom