What's new

UAE in talks to buy 120 unit of Bayraktar TB2 from Turkiye

stupid wikipedia list without any evidance

Turkiye did not lose so many TB-2 UCAV in Syria
Azerbaijan did not lose so many TB-2 UCAV in Karabakh

around 40 TB2 have been lost
and most of them have been lost in Libya and Ukraine against Russian military capabilities

on the other hand , 857+ confirmed military equipment which were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs
( billions of Dollars )
IT'S FULL OF EVIDENCE you moron! It mentions every loss in detail,where and when it happened. Stop living in a fantasy world! Admit the losses. Wake up! Take the red pill! Get out of the Matrix! 😂

You're in denial!

The real number must be more than 50. TB2s disappeared from the skies in Ukraine for a while,until Turkey sent more the Ukrainians. If they were shot down,that could mean more than 30 TB2s.

even 50 is not serious number in 4 wars in 4 years

BAYKAR production capability increase 500 TB2 annually
No problem

857+ Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Air Defense Systems,Helicopters,Aircrafts were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 UCAV is winner

IT'S FULL OF EVIDENCE you moron! It mentions every loss in detail,where and when it happened. Stop living in a fantasy world! Admit the losses. Wake up! Take the red pill! Get out of the Matrix! 😂

You're in denial!

where is evidance , photos or videos you stupid idiot
only stupid wikipedia list and cheap propaganda and your butthurt feelings

we have photos and videos all 857+ confirmed military equipment which were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

loser jealous Greeks living in their fantasy world

Last edited:
even 50 is not serious number in 4 wars in 4 years
And yet you considered 2 TB2s lost in NKR as "many".
where is evidance , photos or videos you stupid idiot
only stupid wikipedia list and cheap propaganda and your butthurt feelings
it's right there,in the links and the descriptions of where and when each of the confirmed losses occured. Can't you see? That's why I posted the screenshots.

it's right there,in the links and the descriptions of where and when each of the confirmed losses occured. Can't you see? That's why I posted the screenshots.

where are photos and videos about TB-2 losses , moron ?

we dont care about lies and cheap propaganda
loser enemies exaggerate losses of TB-2s

40 or 50 , no big difference ... even 50 is not serious number in 4 wars in 4 years including military super power Russia

on the other hand , we have photos and videos all 857+ confirmed military equipment which were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 UCAV is winner

stupid greek trying to make TB-2s look like they lost the wars

Last edited:
where are photos and videos about TB-2 losses , moron ?

we dont care about lies and cheap propaganda

40 or 50 , no big difference ... even 50 is not serious number in 4 wars in 4 years including military super power Russia

on the other hand , we have photos and videos all 857+ confirmed military equipment which were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 UCAV is winner

stupid greek trying to make TB-2s look like they lost the wars
Excuse me,are you retarded? In the links of the article. You don't expect me to go visit each link,save every photo,find every video and post it here,just because you are in denial? And then have you mock that and say "lies lies". Normal people can see and evaluate that data.

Funny how you said "max 40" and now you go like "ooh 40 or 50 no difference". The realistic number must be way above 50. Because there must have been way more shot down in Ukraine. If Ukrainians received 50 TB2s by late June and Russians shot down most of them,then the number is significantly higher.

As for your bragging,stop. You're just making yourself look stupid. As soon as the Russians organized their defence better,the TB2s disappeared from the sky. Next,Turkey sent TB2s from its own stocks.

Funny how you said "max 40" and now you go like "ooh 40 or 50 no difference". The realistic number must be way above 50. Because there must have been way more shot down in Ukraine. If Ukrainians received 50 TB2s by late June and Russians shot down most of them,then the number is significantly higher.

Ukrania did not buy 50 TB-2 .... stop lying you jealous redarted moron who trying to make TB-2s look like they lost the wars

As for your bragging,stop. You're just making yourself look stupid. As soon as the Russians organized their defence better,the TB2s disappeared from the sky. Next,Turkey sent TB2s from its own stocks.

Russians are losing in Ukraine ...

BAYKAR production capability increase 500 TB2 annually
Russia should pray for Turkiye that doesnt send 200 TB-2 to Ukraine

stop crying and stop deflect the facts
You're just making yourself look stupid

all 857+ confirmed military equipment which were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 UCAV is winner

Ukrania did not buy 50 TB-2 .... stop lying you jealous redarted moron who trying to make TB-2s look like they lost the wars

Ukrainian Defence Minister Oleksii Reznikov revealed on Tuesday that Ukraine has received 50 armed drones from Turkish arms company Baykar since Russia's 24 February invasion.

In a Facebook post Reznikov thanked Ukrainians and Baykar for the donation of three Bayraktar TB2 armed drones following a social media fundraising campaign that collected $20m to buy three of the aircraft.

Can u show me where I said I blocked u?? Another lie...when will u Greeks stop
Oh you blocked that guy doorstar or what's his name. After you badmouthed him like a drunkard.

So you don't want to block me,I'm flattered. Thank you. So nice,I can see your rants.

Oh you blocked that guy doorstar or what's his name. After you badmouthed him like a drunkard.

So you don't want to block me,I'm flattered. Thank you. So nice,I can see your rants.

See more name calling...now you are calling me a "drunkard" . So report me again please

And run to the mods

See more name calling...now you are calling me a "drunkard" . So report me again please

And run to the mods
How would you describe your crazy rant then? You want me to remind you what you called him?

yeah ok "Made in China" which also comes with great track record of real combat
J-10C has not undergone actual combat. However, we believe that this "made in China" is the world's top level. isn't it?

Btw. JF17 also has no actual combat. But we all know that it is enough to help Argentina seize the air supremacy of Falklands. You think?

if UAE brought it,it's for different purpose, and price reason ,why the comparison with WLII
Lucky for Ukraine that Russia was too arrogant to mass import advanced CH variants and wing loong ii,the tide would totally shift if China started supplying Chinese drones;turkish drones are for budget audience who don't want to offend Usa too much by buying from china.

Back
Top Bottom