What's new

UAE leaders open Dubai Airshow 2019

LOGIR is a Korean/US project.
Yeah? I meant it was the same type of missile. It may even be with TOT from Korea. Oddly it isn't listed on UAE defence website I can find.

2015072420091641700.jpg

3ec74482-7094-4df5-9c59-d7f4ab688819-jpeg.589711

Last edited:
It seems UAE produces way more than you think dumbass

You dumbass
I know about the UAE and S.Arabia buys technologies from other couuntries including Turkey
We can give you a lot of military technologies

keep dreaming you dumbass

the UAE and S.Arabia buys technologies from other couuntries including Turkey
We can give you a lot of military technologies
Nah, this was developed with UAE, EU, Indian, etc engineers m8 with past experience in these fields.

Nah, this was developed with UAE and EU engineers m8.

without other countries the Uae can develop nothing
The Uae gives money and buys technologies ( TOT ) ... nothing else

btw those systems are not game changer weapons ... no any deterrence

without other countries the Uae can develop nothing
The Uae gives money and buys technologies ( TOT )

btw those systems are not game changer weapons ...
They are exactly the type of weapons Turkey has. Tell me, how did Turkey get its tech? A birdie?

Who said this was about deterrence? This is about UAE manufacturing battlefield missiles.

UMTAS/Hellfire/Brimstone type missile
img_7096-jpg.589740

Cirit/APKWS type missile
3ec74482-7094-4df5-9c59-d7f4ab688819-jpeg.589711

MAM-C type missile

MAM-L type missile
4366e1ed-0e3a-47e8-972b-886bc8c9091c-jpeg.589721

They are exactly the type of weapons Turkey has. Tell me, how did Turkey get its tech? A birdie?

R&D ( research and development ) by ROKETSAN , ASELSAN and TUBITAK-SAGE

-- OMTAS Anti Tank Missile
-- UMTAS Anti Tank Missile
-- KARAOK shoulder launched Anti Tank Missile
-- SOM air launched Cruise Missile
-- ATMACA anti ship Missile
-- HISAR Air Defense Missiles
-- BOZDOGAN and GOKDOGAN air to air missiles

and many more are on the way such as GEZGIN long range cruise missile , AKBABA anti radiation missile , SIPER high altitudee air defense missile . also high energy LASER Weapons and hypersonic Electromagnetic Rail Guns

zbj99mg5.jpg

q2ytt4du.jpg

RRRaB0.jpg

R&D ( research and development ) by ROKETSAN , ASELSAN and TUBITAK-SAGE

-- OMTAS Anti Tank Missile
-- UMTAS Anti Tank Missile
-- KARAOK shoulder launched Anti Tank Missile
-- SOM air launched Cruise Missile
-- ATMACA anti ship Missile
-- HISAR Air Defense Missiles
-- BOZDOGAN and GOKDOGAN air to air missiles

and many more such as GEZGIN , AKBABA , SIPER

zbj99mg5.jpg

q2ytt4du.jpg

RRRaB0.jpg

BIJI WIJI ROCKETSAN

And you seem to think that UAE is incapable of R&D? You stupid or just racist like many of your comrades?

I just said the true .. the Uae has money and buys military technologies
and This is not a bad thing ,, better than nothing

after the US embargo on Turkey in 1975 , Turkey created ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , ROKETSAN , TAI , TEI ,etc
today 4 Turkish defense companies are in top 100 ... Turkey is only muslim country in the list of top 100

as of 2019 , there are over 700 Turkish military projects for over $70 billion

Last edited:
Well... Unfortunately the Only way for Muslims to advance is in-Home Rivalry... then so be it... just increase it and get it done as fast as possible... let's finally get on the path of rebuilding/ up to date in the Technological/military field.

In the End... for the West... it doesn't matter who is who/what... for them it's all the same...
"The Islamic world"

I just said the true .. the Uae has money and buys military technologies
and This is not a bad thing ,, better than nothing

after the US embargo on Turkey in 1975 , Turkey created ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , ROKETSAN , TAI , TEI ,etc
today 4 Turkish defense companies are in top 100 ... Turkey is only muslim country in the list of top 100

as of 2019 , there are over 700 Turkish military projects for over $70 billion

It doesn't really matter how you get it...
In the Battlefield... as long as the enemy sees a Sword... then it's all that matter.

It doesn't really matter how you get it...
In the Battlefield... as long as the enemy sees a Sword... then it's all that matter

Nobody gives critical technologies ... since 2000s Turkey wants to get Air Defense technologies but nobody gives

ASELSAN / ROKETSAN develops HISAR-A , HISAR-O and SIPER low-medium-high altitude Air Defense Systems
and all of them will be in service by 2020,2021 and 2022

Thanks to Aselsan and Roketsan for Missiles , IIR and RF seekers , Radars also Meteksan for data link and Tubitak-SAGE for JP-10 type missile fuel and Kale-AERO for turbojet engines for cruise missiles which produced only by a number of developed countries

This is the first ever successful firing of a dual pulse motor missile in Turkey which has led Roketsan/Aselsan to become a proud member of the limited number of companies with similar technological capabilities in the world

Last edited:
No JF-17 at the air show :(

Mean, except for the static display? The reason why don't we have any info about couple of Thunders flying to Dubai Airshow-2019 as lastly, had a nice display attracting much of eyes. So this time, apparently we are all about to sign for some heavy stuff. Just saying.

Mean, except for the static display? The reason why don't we have any info about couple of Thunders flying to Dubai Airshow-2019 as lastly, had a nice display attracting much of eyes. So this time, apparently we are all about to sign for some heavy stuff. Just saying.
Madam Zubeda Jalal + 3 stars, 2 stars, 1 star (i.e. PAF heavy brigade) = JV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom