BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UAP, extraterrestrials and the Pentagon's UFO programme

we as a species tend to hostile with each other! 😬

where are they from! 😬

what's their intent! 😬
2000 years old roman army scroll describing flaming roman shields in the sky following them from battle space to battle space! 😬

"How long do you think we've been visited for? The idea of the flying saucer seems to be a supposed war phenomenon, do you think it's the last century or that it goes back further than that?"

"Fantastic question, let me share with you an experience that i had in Rome not too long ago. I had the honor and pleasure sitting down with some individuals from out of the Vatican. And there was a scroll, and in this scroll written in Latin there was a communication between a Roman soldier and a Roman general. Some 2000 years ago. And what they described in this communication was, uhm, the name for the Roman shield is "Eclipus", it means like eclipse, like the sun. And so, they described these flaming Roman shields in the sky, that would follow them from battlespace to battlespace."

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Blacklight @Ark_Angel @Rashid Mahmood @airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 @dbc @gambit @Dazzler @Signalian @KAL-EL @RescueRanger @Tps43 @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @KAL-EL @Hamartia Antidote @Foxtrot Alpha @Imran Khan @TruthSeeker

Last edited:
UAP, extraterrestrials and the Pentagon's UFO programme

we as a species tend to hostile with each other! 😬

where are they from! 😬

what's their intent! 😬
2000 years old roman army scroll describing flaming roman shields in the sky following them from battle space to battle space! 😬

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Blacklight @Ark_Angel @Rashid Mahmood @airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 @dbc @gambit @Dazzler @Signalian @KAL-EL @RescueRanger @Tps43 @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @KAL-EL @Hamartia Antidote @Foxtrot Alpha @Imran Khan

Ever seen the movies Battle of Los Angeles or Independence Day?

why need alien invasion when humans can kill humanity themselves. then noah flood will repeat because the dumb humans again corrupt their dna and became gay transhuman.

Back
Top Bottom