What's new

UFO over Chinese Airport

ok here is a video about the launch of Titan-4 but as you see that smoke trail is not as wide as you see in asim's vid....it should be something else than a missile

Last edited by a moderator:
100% fake. Its color, lights are so bright and cheaply earthy that it is some kind of a prank or merchandise. Leave alone UFO, it is not even a military device. Post a video of it if available. :azn:

now china also start series of fake UFO videos.....i am damn sure u will see some more UFO videos....

Chillout, whatever it is, Pakistan will have it too. :D

probably a J-14 :D

Surely, its all yours sir.

UFO--MADE IN CHINA--WITH LOVE

china-made-ufo-craft-160708.jpg

i see nothing sensational there , maybe its another hype started by china:rofl::rofl:

Before this India started it with some childish photoshoped Pictures, but China here provided some proof, why dont you just give up dissing INDIAN

最爱高古陶;1004501 said:
if the photo is fake, why the airport closed, dozen of airline land in other airports?

Yeah I agree. The timing is simply too close to the American joint naval exercise.

But, the air ports should have been informed if a weapon test were to occur and it never would have taken place in populated cities.

Given a Prandtl–Glauert singularity at such a late phase of its tragectory, the exhaust trail and duration in air, it's a fighter.

Last edited:
To me it looks more like a tail star or an asteroid.

Given a Prandtl–Glauert singularity at such a late phase of its tragectory, the exhaust trail and duration in air, it's a fighter.

Wondering why you think the PG singularity limits to being a fighter i would assume an alien craft hitting transonic speed would exibit one as well?

HA HA ,
It was me on my secret invention.... the shiny thingy on which i travel the world and it travels damn fast.

Back
Top Bottom