What's new

UFO sighting in Jerusalem over Dome of the Rock

what i absolutly find amusing is that people who believe in GOD/Allah /whatever also belive in UFO. and consider presence of UFO as divine signal.
my take :-
Aliens are bored they have just come here for good laugh.
they are just showing their kids how humans can believe anything!!

There are lots of things one can do with lights and lasers, there is even graffiti drawn using laser technology on walls.

Why do you say its UFOs?
It just the moon, got bored so came for a walk, and you all have to cry so much :cry::angry:
Give that dude some life, doesn't it get bored staying up all night and giving y'all light?

Why do you say its UFOs?
It just the moon, got bored so came for a walk, and you all have to cry so much :cry::angry:
Give that dude some life, doesn't it get bored staying up all night and giving y'all light?

we should build a base on moon to give that dude some company!!!

that was the funniest quote i have ever heard .... does it matter to aliens if any place on this planet is considered sacred by humans .... u r really kiddin me dude .... stop talking like a brainwashed ... u know ... what kind of ppl I am talking abt .... :woot:

Well what you don't understand UFO sighting many of them occur in places of significance in important areas. Why if this is truly a UFO why would it hover over exactly the Dome of the Rock? Why not the Israeli Parliament building? Other UFO incidents have occurred in secret military or govenment buildings or areas.

Nothing really funny about it to those who are open minded to UFO's.

what i absolutly find amusing is that people who believe in GOD/Allah /whatever also belive in UFO. and consider presence of UFO as divine signal.
my take :-
Aliens are bored they have just come here for good laugh.
they are just showing their kids how humans can believe anything!!

Not neccesarily, your generalizing, many here don't suggest what your implying and saying.

If extraterrestrial life exists and they appear or arrive here on earth in the form of UFO's and have been doing so for many centuries, it would make sense if over time they acknowledged places of significance to people in general.

Now that is not to say this event is absolutely "extraterrestrial life" but it is as for now a UFO. I personally don't take it as a divine signal but a possibly example of UFO's interacting with people.

The other idea is some UFO's certainly could be military air craft. This particular event seems unlikely the UFO was flying quickly and silently vertically with absolute ease like nothing man-made can do...

What I find disappointing is you have contributed nothing positive to the discussion and instead made your post insulting peoples religion in a thread about UFO sighting in Jerusalem...

il_fullxfull.54503757.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom