What's new

UFO sighting in Shanghai and Beijing

If this was an unauthorized intrusion of Chinese airspace, they better enjoy it while they can. It is only a matter of time before the intruders are lased.

High Energy Laser Directed Energy Weapons

"Aug 14, 2011 – Particle beam weapons are best described as a form of projectile ...... Chinese research is not confined to high power laser science and ..."

It's about time you found out. China has been engaging in laser weapons for decades now. They recently were able to blind satellites passing over.

Now they have tested a hard kill weapon that has actually destroyed an incoming Type 81 MRL rocket.

There was even a report that China was 15 years ahead of the US in laser weapons, but I can't find it.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

It is the Aurora (sr-91).flying by Mach 7. I am not kidding.

If it is any foreign object, Chinese radars would have detected it. Even if it was a highly advanced stealthy aircraft, its IR signature would have lit up Chinese sensors like a Christmas tree.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
you seem to me :fie:, read Mani's comment once again. he wanted to said y these aliens do not targets 3rd world countries.

3rd world countries already have their peers and walis flying around. Why would they need UFOs . The air is already too cluttered.
Araz

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

3rd world countries already have their peers and walis flying around. Why would they need UFOs . The air is already too cluttered.
Araz

:lol: .... well said, i ve heard some of their stories and most interesting a few of them had no fly zone over their tombs.

again and again god damn UFO got to USA china why don't they come here multan bhawalpur patoki vihari jhang dg khan ?

again and again god damn UFO got to USA china why don't they come here multan bhawalpur patoki vihari jhang dg khan ?

You should better pray for it, If they are Alien, I can 100% guarantee they are not come in peace! They will destory USA firstly... and then China...and Euro, and conquer entire earth.:welcome:

You should better pray for it, If they are Alien, I can 100% guarantee they are not come in peace! They will destory USA firstly... and then China...and Euro, and conquer entire earth.:welcome:

let them come here we will see them may be you don't know our formers here ehehhehehe

Hi, do any of you know about the UFO Disclosure Project. I am here to tell you that Aliens DO exist and that we humans are all actually descendants of human-type aliens from the Pleaides star system. That's right, Darwin and most Earth religions are wrong. The truth is, we are genetically engineered by aliens and the reason why our planet in the solar system has conditions so perfect for human life compared to other extrasolar planets we have discovered was because it was made to be so by the aliens.

According to some sources, an alliance of benevolent aliens known as the Galactic Federation, comprising of more than 100 Star Nations, has lifted Earth's Quarantine and will initiate First Open Contact with Earth by next year. Brace yourselves, it's gonna be fun!:)

if they come here we will use them like bulls hehehehe
Bail_Gadi.jpg

Oye are you Veharian ... ?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

they will see All anti alien Hollywood movies first, then they will destroy USA. we can come up with + Movies to prevent that:P

Oye are you Veharian ... ?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

they will see All anti alien Hollywood movies first, then they will destroy USA. we can come up with + Movies to prevent that:P

nahi i thing better i am from center of multan bhawalpur lolz

Aliens are aware what we Humans are capable of if we are all united as one.

Our planet has Rich resources that could catch Aliens interest.... We better have a battle plan just incase

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

How come I hardly see UFOs in my country or Thailand? :undecided:

if i where the aliens... I would use all my energy to take down us, china and russia.... thats all it takes to take control of the world :(

Back
Top Bottom