What's new

UFO sightings in Ladakh spook Army soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@coldhearted i dont take it bad way.... or whatever u meant.... You havent replied on a question been asked on human mutilation.... Anyway there are two types of people on earth. One is who thinks theres nothing in universe (even when theres 2 billion earth like planets and 1 billion planet sun).... They just live on earth and dies out like they never existed.... Do not insult lord buddha who reminded humans about power of our mother universe through meta meditation.... The 2nd type humans are the one who lives long, peacefuly without any disease because they know the truth of universe.... Your user ID name is connected to negative energy. This would be my last reply to you.... My advice to u and people like u are not to spread the fake history your master america and world goverment teached you.... If you keep doing that than you have a short life. To change your self and expand your knowledge visit the ufo thread in world affairs.... Its not late.... The goverment of world are too scared to tell the real history and they even declared bible, mahabharata etc etc as myth and a story.... Well stories dont generate evidence.... Read about nuclear war in mahabharata and than click the evidence russian and world scientists found in india and world.... This been proven by scientists after reading about nuclear war in mahabharata. They found exact place the nuclear war evidence.... This was my last reply to you and people like you who are closed mind came on earth to eat and do bad karma thinking no one watching and than dies out like never existed on earth.... Dont take it bad way.... Nothing is too late.... You all can change your self. Emit positive energy and help us....
Nuclear Events in Ancient India?
Best Evidence?
Evidence of Ancient Nuclear War in North America

Dear isro2222, how do I know if my userID is connected to negative energy or not? Also what am I emitting?

@coldhearted i dont take it bad way.... or whatever u meant.... You havent replied on a question been asked on human mutilation.... Anyway there are two types of people on earth. One is who thinks theres nothing in universe (even when theres 2 billion earth like planets and 1 billion planet sun).... They just live on earth and dies out like they never existed.... Do not insult lord buddha who reminded humans about power of our mother universe through meta meditation.... The 2nd type humans are the one who lives long, peacefuly without any disease because they know the truth of universe.... Your user ID name is connected to negative energy. This would be my last reply to you.... My advice to u and people like u are not to spread the fake history your master america and world goverment teached you.... If you keep doing that than you have a short life. To change your self and expand your knowledge visit the ufo thread in world affairs.... Its not late.... The goverment of world are too scared to tell the real history and they even declared bible, mahabharata etc etc as myth and a story.... Well stories dont generate evidence.... Read about nuclear war in mahabharata and than click the evidence russian and world scientists found in india and world.... This been proven by scientists after reading about nuclear war in mahabharata. They found exact place the nuclear war evidence.... This was my last reply to you and people like you who are closed mind came on earth to eat and do bad karma thinking no one watching and than dies out like never existed on earth.... Dont take it bad way.... Nothing is too late.... You all can change your self. Emit positive energy and help us....
Nuclear Events in Ancient India?
Best Evidence?
Evidence of Ancient Nuclear War in North America

Isro buddy who created planets and aliens ,their gods is it....?:rofl:funny boy.

Well this is a good news. Now finally Aliens too are finally taking notice of India's Potential. Generally these Aliens have restricted themselves to Superpowers like US (current - with most sightings), Russia (former) and these days also China (future). But now the sightings in India means that they are also betting on us like IMF and World Bank on India. 2050 FTW :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom