What's new

Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat

Wait a minutes, aren't you on US side?

You're deluded to think china has sent secret troops to syria, because they ain't no war in syria. you have no facts of reality on the ground. You just go round like a monkey reading the press and shouting words you don't understand.

You're deluded to think china has sent secret troops to syria, because they ain't no war in syria. you have no facts of reality on the ground. You just go round like a monkey reading the press and shouting words you don't understand.

They chase TIP.

Whats the Chinese word for garbage? Because this thread's title should be changed to that. Firstly, serious members of the intelligentsia know there is no such thing as what you have claimed.

That's why, to throw the trash out

What is genocide? Uyghur's population growth rate is the highest in China, number one among all China's 56 ethnic groups, it this you called genocide?

Well, if we said that it is a genocide, it is not a genocide. Because Xinjiang Governor is actually an Uyghur. The police in Kasghar and many Uyghur based population is also Uyghur. The Han Ethnic Police only wandering around Urumqi, where 75% Han Chinese life. There are also many Uyghur CCP members in Xinjiang. If we read an article that posted in this forum (in China and East Asian sub forum), a Russian writer who live in Shanghai said that the condition in Xinjiang is similar to the old Soviet Gulag, but with the help of modern technology.

So I said that rather than Genocide, it's more of Mao Zedong Cultural Revolution replayed. Complete with Communist jargon and propaganda filling the whole Xinjiang area. It is basically Uyghur Redguards who has been brainwashed by Chinese Central Government become more RED than Chinese Government themselves. And they adore Xi like the Old Chinese Redguards adore Mao Zedong. That can be seen by the appearance of Mao style picture with Xi face in it everywhere in Xinjiang.

If you ask me that Cultural Revolution is good? No, it's the worst. It almost destroyed PRC. Luckily, they have Deng Xiaoping who saved the country from that. Even Xi and his father were the victim of this Cultural Revolution.

Last edited:
Well, if we said that it is a genocide, it is not a genocide. Because Xinjiang Governor is actually an Uyghur. The police in Kasghar and many Uyghur based population is also Uyghur. The Han Ethnic Police only wandering around Urumqi, where 75% Han Chinese life. There are also many Uyghur CCP members in Xinjiang. If we read an article that posted in this forum (in China and East Asian sub forum), a Russian writer who live in Shanghai said that the condition in Xinjiang is similar to the old Soviet Gulag, but with the help of modern technology.

So I said that rather than Genocide, it's more of Mao Zedong Cultural Revolution replayed. Complete with Communist jargon and propaganda filling the whole Xinjiang area. It is basically Uyghur Redguards who has been brainwashed by Chinese Central Government become more RED than Chinese Government themselves. And they adore Xi like the Old Chinese Redguards adore Mao Zedong. That can be seen by the appearance of Mao style picture with Xi face in it everywhere in Xinjiang.

If you ask me that Cultural Revolution is good? No, it's the worst. It almost destroyed PRC. Luckily, they have Deng Xiaoping who saved the country from that. Even Xi and his father were the victim of this Cultural Revolution.

You have no idea about Cultural Revolution, you just read some misleading books or papers.

You have no idea about Cultural Revolution, you just read some misleading books or papers.

If the cultural revolution was good, why the Gang of Four were imprisoned? They should become heroes, weren't they, and not prisoners? Are you saying that Chinese Government decision at that time (imprisoned the gang of four) was wrong?

Even Xi Jin Ping was threatened to death by the Red Guard at that time. And his father was one of the victim too. Are you telling me that Xi's hardness at the time is also misleading?

hear about the Cultural Revolution from my Uncle. He's dead now. He lived in China at the time of Cultural Revolution. From 1959 until 1977

Last edited:
If the cultural revolution was good, why the Gang of Four were imprisoned? They should become heroes, weren't they, and not prisoners? Are you saying that Chinese Government decision at that time (imprisoned the gang of four) was wrong?

Even Xi Jin Ping was threatened to death by the Red Guard at that time. And his father was one of the victim too. Are you telling me that Xi's hardness at the time is also misleading?

hear about the Cultural Revolution from my Uncle. He's dead now. He lived in China at the time of Cultural Revolution. From 1959 until 1977

The goal of Cultural revolution was anti corruption and privilege, mixed with power struggle. Bureaucracy made chaos to resist it. Chairman Mao is an idealists, in
the end he found he was not only fighting with nearly the whole bureaucracy but also the human nature. To be short, Cultural Revolution was a false attempt.

The goal of Cultural revolution was anti corruption and privilege, mixed with power struggle. Bureaucracy made chaos to resist it. Chairman Mao is an idealists, in
the end he found he was not only fighting with nearly the whole bureaucracy but also the human nature. To be short, Cultural Revolution was a false attempt.

Interesting. So it was a failed attempt? A good intention went south and cause chaos? And the Gang of Four were anomaly that born because of this... "wrong turn" event?

"Uighur Jihadis in Syria" should better stay there or with their Turkish bros for ever. They will be wiped out if they come back and they don't have the rights to!

Back
Top Bottom