What's new

UK mission in Delhi receives 6,388 forged student visa forms

I think you an Indian on a Pakistani forum speaks volume in itself

Spending too many hours behind the keyboard are we, has killed too many brain cells has it?..how did you arrive to such erroneous conclusion..that I show up Pakistani forum..because I am afraid of Pakistanis??

Spending too many hours behind the keyboard are we, has killed too many brain cells has it?..how did you arrive to such erroneous conclusion..that I show up Pakistani forum..because I am afraid of Pakistanis??

I think he is pointing out your obsession dude. TBH most Pakistanis wouldn't be seen on Indian forums like you guys live on here.

Jew phobia?? You sure you know about it? Lol at analogy..

ohh ..its text book example..you ll see it repeated plenty on the forum ..on how "jews have taken over America media..yada..yada"

hence just drawing similarities.

Sorry to say mate some of you really do come over a bit dim. That was my response to some Indian stating that I was obsessed with India. When in reality we know that you Indians of a Pakistani forum are the ones that are obsessed

1,170,938,000 is the population as of today.. how mny u see here.. 10-15-50????? ok make it 100...

and u say obsessed.???

go and search some caste news ... old ones will do... make ur country and kith and kin proud.:guns:

I think he is pointing out your obsession dude. TBH most Pakistanis wouldn't be seen on Indian forums like you guys live on here.

there is no obsession... there is two way communication over here. If you ban indian members on the forum no one will ever come. Unlike pakistan obsession about Bollywood and culture.

You think Indian are here because its a pakistani forum?

Well to tell you the truth there are over a dozen Pakistani defence related forums out there..but you will hardly see any Indians out there.
This forum became popular ..because since the start Webmaster had a vision of making it truly international and professional forum hence the moderators chosen were fair, so were the rules...contribution by the "thinktank" members then was truly remarkable ..as most of then were veterans, ex -armed forces.

At most points in history ..there were more Indian members registered than Pakistani members..infact Indian participation was one of the biggest reason for this forum to be a hit.

Well to tell you the truth there are over a dozen Pakistani defence related forums out there..but you will hardly see any Indians out there.
This forum became popular ..because since the start Webmaster had a vision of making it truly international and professionalism forum hence the moderators chosen were fair, so were the rules...contribution by the "thinktank" members then was truly remarkable ..as most of then were veterans ex -armed forces.

At most points in history ..there were more Indian members registered then Pakistani members..infact Indian participation was one of the biggest reason for this forum to rise.

so ... did you apply from Delhi or Chennai? :azn:

This forum became popular ..because since the start Webmaster had a vision of making it truly international and professionalism forum hence the moderators chosen were fair, so were the rules...contribution by the "thinktank" members then was truly remarkable ..as most of then were veterans ex -armed forces.

At most points in history ..there were more Indian members registered then Pakistani members..infact Indian participation was one of the biggest reason for this forum to rise.

I agree - and ive said previously it wouldnt be the same without you chaps on here. Its a unique masala mix! TBH I know there is always going to be the trolls from both sides but on the whole its great.

Indian population is six times of pakistan... did you forget that :lol:

hmm
good point

and two time zones too
:cheers:

no one is obsessed ... I know one kind of obsession that pakistan suffers is bollywood.

Suffers?

How very dare you

:smitten: We Loves IT SO Muchly that we will even forge a visa to see the stars.

No we are saying the ones here are obsessed

do you think by my words that i have any obsession towards you fellaws??/ or any particular member in any case,

and oh yes if u know the meaning of obsession that would be easy.

Back
Top Bottom