What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

I cannot understand how is possible commercial airplanes to flying above the chaotic country and do not take account of safety of people who are on the plane ??

Militias do have launcher of "Buk", but without radar it is just scrap metal, it can not be used. Militias do not have radar.

Militias do have launcher of "Buk", but without radar it is just scrap metal, it can not be used. Militias do not have radar.
Then the question is asked who gave the radar support?

But i have seen a video of the impact of the aircraft.... I could not see any trace of smoke till it hit the ground.......

I fear there were Japanese citizens aboard that plane. And if there were Japanese citizens on that plane, who ever is responsible for this heinous act will pay!
they shall no matter who is on that plane…. even if its a plane full of israeli soldier..

Then the question is asked who gave the radar support?

But i have seen a video of the impact of the aircraft.... I could not see any trace of smoke till it hit the ground.......
Junta almoust defeated. Several thousand soldiers and hundreds units of technics were surrounded in last 3 days. Hundreds of people have deserted.
On Wednesday morning, out of Kharkiv to Donetsk (30 km from Donetsk) were deployed several battalions of "Buks" of junta. They have radars anf all need to shot. Nobody exept them could shoot the plane.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: Top Aids expert Joep Lange among up to 100 researchers and activists on board - Europe - World - The Independent
18_joep_david_1.jpg

Mr Lange (far right) was with group on the way to an Aids conference

Russians are helping the locals defend themselves against the neo-nazi onslaught.
The Buk system that the rebels have is the one they got from Ukies, not from Russia. But it still has to be seen if that's the system which has been used. At this moment it seems highly unlikely. As They don't have the radar coverage and trained personnel to operate this system.
On the other hand the downing of this plane will help the Ukie cause immensely, especially since the establishment media is only going to parrot the Kiev propaganda.
So if we were to go by circumstantial evidence it is clear that the only party that benefits is the Ukies. But like I said in my previous post it's too early to call, and we shall have more clearer picture in the next couple of days.

Exactly how did you get your hands on Ukrainan Armed Forces list of personel,
and what methods did you use to sort soldiers according to loyalty?
If you don't have that data you are just a hot-air producer.

It is entirely possible that East Ukrainan defectors include people trained on BUK.

As i said Earlier there is absolutely no evidence to point out a missile even brought down the air plane . As far as we know Ukraine had Buk missiles deployed just days before this incident took place . So the only thing you are doing here is assuming and speculating . The evil Russians /separatists did it just because you hate them ?. There is absolutely nothing to back it up ...
According to our local news, the US has hard satellite data that proves it was a missile, but no data that shows
where it was fired from.

Back
Top Bottom