What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

Nothing new. False flag attack by Jews/Christians

So Jews/Christians in the US can talk about the urgent need for counter systems on all airliners. Already CNN guests involved in this industry addressing the urgent need.

Industries in the US will make billions under the pretext of security threats. Just like the TSA industry. Just a new chapter in the same cycle.

It's about money.

Did he? Amazing how you know this, you must have been there right?

What is amazing is the stupidity and shamelessness of people trying to defend Putin's personal project of rebellion (read TERRORISM) in Eastern Ukraine and arming and training and perhaps sending personnel to run Buk missiles. The whole world knows about it by now. No point in trying to deny the obvious.

The separatist rebels thought this was another Ukrainian air-force plane and blown in out of the sky. They even posted in website claiming they downed a AN-xx but later when they figured out that it was a passenger plane, they promptly deleted those posts. Now there is a cover-up going on to destroy the evidence of their RUSSIAN TERROR CRIME.

What is amazing is the stupidity and shamelessness of people trying to defend Putin's personal project of rebellion (read TERRORISM) in Eastern Ukraine and arming and training and perhaps sending personnel to run Buk missiles. The whole world knows about it by now. No point in trying to deny the obvious.

The separatist rebels thought this was another Ukrainian air-force plane and blown in out of the sky. They even posted in website claiming they downed a AN-xx but later when they figured out that it was a passenger plane, they promptly deleted those posts. Now there is a cover-up going on to destroy the evidence of their RUSSIAN TERROR CRIME.

The actions of the rebels today has been outrageous. They are desecrating the bodies, and throwing them in the back of run down trucks like animals, and hauling them off to god knows where. It's absolutely absurd.

This pretty much sums up the MH-17 debacle is to Putin.

putin-new-headache-passenger-jet-shot-down-in-ukraine-altagreer.gif

NATO/US cannot really do much beyond posturing , Russia is not some poor third world country

What is amazing is people jumping to conclusions, moments after the shoot down Russia was being blamed. Funny how Ukraine has killed hundreds of civilians, and we hear nothing. Now an airliner is shot down and Ukraine, the US and the EU are in "shock" they weren't in shock in Odessa or Slavyansk.

Considering Ukraine has Buks in the same area not to mention their shoot down of a Russian airliner which they denied back in 2001 i find them to be suspicious. So far i will wait for an investigation with real evidence before i jump to conclusions.

The actions of the rebels today has been outrageous. They are desecrating the bodies, and throwing them in the back of run down trucks like animals, and hauling them off to god knows where. It's absolutely absurd.

You are outrageous, outrageously naive, the bodies were moved to a morgue to avoid decomposing of the bodies. What do you think happens to corpses after a crash? You think investigators examine aircraft debris with rotten corpses mangled among the wreckage?

Last edited:
Amazing , first some people come and claim the separatist are destroying the evidence because they are removing the bodies , now when explained to them why the bodies must be removed they come and claim the bodies are left in the field to rot and then they are coming and saying that they are looting the bodies . really funny it seems some peoples attention span is a little short so they even don't remember their own lies.

Amazing , first some people come and claim the separatist are destroying the evidence because they are removing the bodies , now when explained to them why the bodies must be removed they come and claim the bodies are left in the field to rot and then they are coming and saying that they are looting the bodies . really funny it seems some peoples attention span is a little short so they even don't remember their own lies.

No matter what happens it is Russia and the "pro Russians" that take the blame. There are volunteers that are helping locate bodies far from the crash sight, i guess this is now considered "desecration". Ukrainian rescue workers are also helping with retrieving bodies, somehow when the Ukrainian rescue workers move bodies it's okay and no one objects but when rebels help move bodies, it's desecration. Moreover, The rebels have allowed investigators to comb through the wreckage, this is being reported by all major news networks but many still denying this fact and continue to claim that the rebels are blocking investigators from the crash site. Similarly, Putin has openly stated that the rebels should let investigators do their job but many news networks and people on this forum are claiming that Putin in "tampering" with the evidence. As for the bodies being looted, i have yet to see any proof of this, just more Ukrainian propaganda. The Ukrainian government are opportunists they are exploiting this tragedy for political gains.

Last edited:
What is amazing is people jumping to conclusions, moments after the shoot down Russia was being blamed. Funny how Ukraine has killed hundreds of civilians, and we hear nothing. Now an airliner is shot down and Ukraine, the US and the EU are in "shock" they weren't in shock in Odessa or Slavyansk.

Considering Ukraine has Buks in the same area not to mention their shoot down of a Russian airliner which they denied back in 2001 i find them to be suspicious. So far i will wait for an investigation with real evidence before i jump to conclusions.

You are outrageous, outrageously naive, the bodies were moved to a morgue to avoid decomposing of the bodies. What do you think happens to corpses after a crash? You think investigators examine aircraft debris with rotten corpses mangled among the wreckage?

Let me guess, you are implying:
- Ukrainian govt. fired their Buk missile to bring down a Rebel air force plane
- Ukrainian govt. fired their Buk missile to bring down MH17 to make Putin and his pet rebels look bad

Any other theories?

If you honestly believe porky makes any real decisions, youre dumber than this latest post of yours implies.

- Ukrainian govt. fired their Buk missile to bring down MH17 to make Putin and his pet rebels look bad

Any other theories?

@ptldM3
Love the way you had to google and carefully write out a planned response when you obviously dont know the history of your own country
You point out Russian military innovation and point to a battle where you lost 3 men to every enemy, then you mention a great supply chain that was supplied to you from the allies.
You got no idea, ou cant even win a war within your own country. The last 20 years have proven than
What further proof? This stuff up by Putin has just cost you the battle for Eastern Ukraine. What do you think is going to happen next? You really think the real innovators of this planet will stand by.
A country you have rich history with that you now treat like a dog.
This has cost Russia Eastern Ukraine. Mark my words on that.
Just another example of Russian innovation right?

Any other theories?

Before trying to act sarcastic do some research. Ukraine shot down a Russian airliner in 2001 which they initially denied. In the region of the downed aircraft the Ukrainian military is operating Buk batteries. Do i think that Ukraine could have purposefully down the aircraft to blame Russia? Absolutely considering Ukraine is slaughtering civilians on a daily basis with heavy artillery and then denying it. Not only that, Ukraine has let the people that committed the Odessa massacre walk free while they arrested the victims. This should tell you about the government in Ukraine and their hatred for Russian speakers in the east. All of this is ignored by western governments, Ukraine has the green light to do anything, it doesn't matter if it's killing hundreds of civilians, killing and abducting Russian journalists, or Ukrainian politicians and generals inciting hate crime by calling for putting Russian speakers in concentration camps.

On the other hand, Ukraine could have targeted not a rebel aircraft but one they thought was Russian.

These are all possible scenarios but i am not jumping to any conclusions. One thing i do know is that at least the Ukrainians are reporting that the aircraft was mistaken for a military target, while the Ukrainian military purposefully targets civilian areas each day resulting in dozens of deaths each week.

@ptldM3
Love the way you had to google and carefully write out a planned response when you obviously dont know the history of your own country

You know the difference between you and i? I do write out carefully written responses while you make empty claims.

You point out Russian military innovation and point to a battle where you lost 3 men to every enemy,

Yes and i provide facts, any you? What counter arguments have you made? The Soviet Union is regarded as having some of the best generals of all time such as Konstantin Rokossovsky and Georgy Zhukov. Kursk was long battle, it is one of the largest and most complex battles in history, Soviet forces would have been whipped out if they would have simply charged head on in to the Germans as you are foolishly suggesting. The Soviets battle plan was far too complicated for me to explain in one post, there are entire books on the battle. The Soviets had well positioned defensive belts as well as dozens of divisions that were tasked with everything from defusing mines, to destroying tanks, to providing recon. Look at a map at the battle of Kursk, Soviet forces were constantly moving trying to outflank the Germans and trying to avoid being outflanked themselves. They lured Germans tanks into open channels making the Germans believe that they could maneuver into a pincher but the Germans fell into an ambush trap by exposing their weaker side armor to well fortified tank kill zones that were located to either side of these open channels.

Also innovative is that the Soviets prepared multiple defensive belts that weakened the German offensive if the Germans ever got too far the Soviets had reserve divisions mostly comprising of heavy armor that that eventually finished off the depleted German advanced.

then you mention a great supply chain that was supplied to you from the allies.

Again most of the supplies in the battle of Kursk were of Soviet origin; moreover, the allies did not help move any supplies to the battle of Kursk. Someone as dishonest as you would try to convince the readers otherwise.

You got no idea, ou cant even win a war within your own country.

:lol: If anyone has no idea it is you. If anyone is clueless, it's you. 90% of the German military was destroyed by the Soviets. I also don't even need to mention the dozens other wars the Russians have fought in an won.

The last 20 years have proven than

In the past 20 years the Russian military faced two insurgent wars in Chechnya, the first war did not end well because of poor planing and a disorganized military after the Soviet collapse. The second Chechen campaign was a success and in 2008 the Russian military faced the Georgians which took all but 5 days to take over Georgia.

What further proof? This stuff up by Putin has just cost you the battle for Eastern Ukraine. What do you think is going to happen next? You really think the real innovators of this planet will stand by.

You seem incoherent, are you drunk?

A country you have rich history with that you now treat like a dog.
This has cost Russia Eastern Ukraine. Mark my words on that.
Just another example of Russian innovation right?

No

Back
Top Bottom