What's new

Ukraine will deliver remaining 39 Oplot-T tanks to Thailand in March 2017

yugocrosrb95

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
http://defence-blog.com/army/ukrain...-oplot-t-tanks-to-thailand-in-march-2017.html

"Ukraine will be able to deliver the remaining 39 Oplot-T tanks to Thailand in March next year, Ukrainian ambassador to Thailand reassured and cited unrest in eastern Ukraine as a reason for the delay."

I remember Chinese trash talking Ukranians and spread misinformations about them... Blaming Ukranians for problems caused by Russians with invasion of Crimea which only has people of russian enthicity due to Stalin forced them for political reasons in case Ukranians ever wanted to rebel.

I wonder in how many batches will Ukranians deliver the tanks, they could about 5 per month or 13 per quarter(three months)...

http://defence-blog.com/army/ukrain...-oplot-t-tanks-to-thailand-in-march-2017.html

"Ukraine will be able to deliver the remaining 39 Oplot-T tanks to Thailand in March next year, Ukrainian ambassador to Thailand reassured and cited unrest in eastern Ukraine as a reason for the delay."

I remember Chinese trash talking Ukranians and spread misinformations about them... Blaming Ukranians for problems caused by Russians with invasion of Crimea which only has people of russian enthicity due to Stalin forced them for political reasons in case Ukranians ever wanted to rebel.

I wonder in how many batches will Ukranians deliver the tanks, they could about 5 per month or 13 per quarter(three months)...
Thailand is now in Chinese camp. Rest assured, they will not buy Ukraine thrash anymore. :enjoy:

Thailand is now in Chinese camp. Rest assured, they will not buy Ukraine thrash anymore. :enjoy:

I am assured as you just admitted that your tanks are trash.

Pakistan buys both Chinese and Ukranian tanks.

WTF? lol

Ukraine will deliver remaining 39 Oplot-T tanks to Thailand in March 2017

Well, if it is true then good for Ukraine and Thailand. Thailand and Ukraine are independent countries with their own foreign and military policies. Even with what happend between Russia and Ukraine, China still remains friendly with both countries and the same with Thailand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom