What's new

Ukraine’s GDP crashed by 29.1 percent in year of Russian invasion

"Democratic countries like India and US don't"? you are just trying to cheat yourself, US GDP grows fast based on inflation and trade deficit, it's the fakest growth in the world.

Americans are absurdly wealthy and far more productive than the average Chinese, European, Japanese, etc.

The top 5 US tech companies alone spend $200B a year on R&D.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

icans are absurdly wealthy and far more productive than the average Chinese, European, Japanese, etc.

The top 5 US tech companies alone spend $200B a year on R&D.
Productive? you are running onn empty, a big bubble, you don't produce much and now suffer deficit with almost every country. You are being hollowed out year on year. everyone talks about US decline for a reason.

pl90bh94iph91.jpg

No, the Russians aren’t safe. They are finished. At best scenario they become a colony of India, at worst a colony of China. I sometimes think it’s a plot of Ccp. You get cheap fuels, cheap foods. Russia is wrecked. The west is weakened. Everybody now focus on Russian hooligans. Actually the west wants to focus on China. In economic terms Russia is a small tomato. Also, without nukes Russia is a small potato in military term.
Agree but it's not ukriane war it's vodka that has killed Russia

Their population is shrinking fast and a population collapse is imminent

Unless the trend somewhat reverses Russia and china are heading straight into it(along with Japan & Korea)

Productive? you are running onn empty, a big bubble, you don't produce much and now suffer deficit with almost every country. You are being hollowed out year on year. everyone talks about US decline for a reason.

View attachment 924740

The only countries with more productive citizens are a few small ones in Europe and a couple financial hubs.

The US is EXTREMELY wealthy. So you understand, the poorest state in the US Mississippi, has a higher GDP per capita than countries like the UK, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea etc.

The only countries with more productive citizens are a few small ones in Europe and a couple financial hubs.

The US is EXTREMELY wealthy. So you understand, the poorest state in the US Mississippi, has a higher GDP per capita than countries like the UK, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea etc.
It's only on paper thanks to dollar global dominance, but it's a big bubble, in reality it's a different story due to hyper high inflation

Dude if US is overhyped and running on empty bubble growth then almost no country on earth can claim to be running on more tangible growth..
You do realise that the US dominates or plays a major role in almost every major sector right? From aerospace, to military,
to software to finance to entertainment to semiconductor to operating systems, Internet industry( they invented the damn thing anyway) to media, to space Industry etc etc..there are many more..
In short if you claim US is all empty bubble then which countries you think has real growth? Russia, Iran, Venezuela or?
Of course I understand you are biased against the U.S( even a blind man can see this on here) for obvious reasons( since you know they are against your country), but that doesn't means you should just parrot anything that comes to mind. At least you can use more viable reasons to justify your bias and point of view which can be more believable even to those who are neutral.

Last edited:
Dude if US is overhyped and running on empty bubble growth then almost no country on earth can claim to be running on more tangible growth..
You do realise that the US tech dominates or plays a mohor role in almost every major sector right? From aerospace, to software to finance to entertainment to semiconductor to operating systems, Internet industry( they invented the damn thing anyway) to media, to space Industry etc etc..there are many more..
In short if you claim US is all empty bubble then which countries you think has real growth? Russia, Iran, Venezuela or?
Of course I understand you are biased against the U.S( even a blind man can see this on here) for obvious reasons( since you know they are against your country), but that doesn't means you should just parrot anything that comes to mind. At least you can use more viable reasons to justify your bias and point of view which can be more believable even to those who are neutral.
US runs a huge trade deficit with almost every single country but still can grow based on "consumption", how long do you think a country can grow by only buying but not selling, if you have a business, how long do you think your business can go on like this?

US-trade-2022-02-08-deficit-annual-goods-services.png

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F_aliases%252Farticleimage%252F9%252F7%252F9%252F1%252F38371979-1-eng-GB%252Fchinas-trade-surplus-in-billions-of-dollars.png

Agree but it's not ukriane war it's vodka that has killed Russia

Their population is shrinking fast and a population collapse is imminent

Unless the trend somewhat reverses Russia and china are heading straight into it(along with Japan & Korea)
Wodka is always a major issue for Russian men even without any war. They drink too much. Probably because there is nothing to celebrate in Russia. There is no money when they become old. Under Jelzin rule, Russia men died before reaching 55y. Absolute negative record.

Putin will bring back this negative record. Russia has no future.

"Democratic countries like India and US don't"? you are just trying to cheat yourself, US GDP grows fast based on inflation and trade deficit, it's the fakest growth in the world.
Delusional Europeans and Indians live in your fantasies, good for you.
The IMF has to do GDP forecasts for its member nations. Your favourite countries have no institutional transparency, hence the IMF forecast for Russia and China is mostly based on statistics provided by the state. You are of course free to believe those “governments” provide reliable numbers, as authoritarian regimes suppressing any opposition are known to do..

The IMF has to do GDP forecasts for its member nations. Your favourite countries have no institutional transparency, hence the IMF forecast for Russia and China is mostly based on statistics provided by the state. You are of course free to believe those “governments” provide reliable numbers, as authoritarian regimes suppressing any opposition are known to do..
Wake up and read again, trade volumes are registered by both countries, how can you go on forever by just buying and not selling? can you answer?

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F_aliases%252Farticleimage%252F9%252F7%252F9%252F1%252F38371979-1-eng-GB%252Fchinas-trade-surplus-in-billions-of-dollars.png

微信图片_20230415031535.png

Wake up and read again, trade volumes are registered by both countries, how can you go on forever by just buying and not selling? can you answer?

View attachment 924785
I couldnt care less about the US trade deficit.
Did you just provide chinese statistics in order to prove me wrong about russian and chinese institutions not being transparent? I just told you I dont believe government statistics from those countries.

I couldnt care less about the US trade deficit.
Did you just provide chinese statistics in order to prove me wrong about russian and chinese institutions not being transparent? I just told you I dont believe government statistics from those countries.
This is your problem, not mine, do you take for granted that I trust statistics from western countries? Not the slightest, they are just BS, just fake numbers manipulated by Wall Street, no sustance, not tangible assets, and since we don't believe each other, we can only go by the trade and surplus volume cause they are registered by both sides, US has trade deficit with every country, not only registered by those countries but also by US itself as well.

Bloating GDP with hyper high inflation, "consumption" based growth all about buying but not selling.... printing money and creating values in stock market but not factories with tangible products, US can apply for a patent on this.

lol, USA has China exactly where it wants China to be. Check down the entire list and China is doing exactly the things that Washington expects of China.

The only thing that would save China is going to gold and silver backed currency for international trade. To break the dollar with the solution being a gold and silver backed yuan. Return to gold and silver for money and commerce. Except, the USA has China exactly where it wants China to be - attacking paper currencies and not offering gold and silver as the solution.

US wants the entire global economy to be a controlled demo. With the USA being last standing and "rewrite" the new rules of money, commerce, trade. So as China cheers for the demise of the USA, China is cheering for the demise of China. It is rigged that way. You have to break out of that, and that means the historic money of gold and silver. Money that cannot finance endless cia wars. Money that forces you to live within your means. China doing the exact things that Washington expects, that leads to a cia ponzi scheme turning into "money", that would fiance 1000 years of cia wars. 1000 years of enslaved China, as Chinese blame whitey Estonians instead of Brits and Americans.

Chinese are very predictable.

Back
Top Bottom