What's new

ULFA-I Vows to Eliminate Illegal Bangladeshi Immigrants

Indian Tiger

Reaction score
KOLKATA: The possibility of another bout of communal disturbance in Assam is rife as the anti-talks faction of the United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA-I), led by Paresh Barua, has threatened to kill those who had illegally entered Assam from Bangladesh.

The militants warned that they may use “weapons against the illegal migrants, who are damaging the demographic pattern of the state”.

The ULFA had killed three Bengali speaking Muslims in Goalpara last week and on Friday three ultras of its military wing died in the same district as explosives, which they were stockpiling, went off accidentally.
The Assam Police suspect that the ULFA was planning a massive operation against Bengali speaking Muslims, who live in large numbers in Goalpara and the adjoining districts. In a recent statement, Paresh Barua warned, “After discussing with our supporters and well wishers, we have decided to use weapons against the illegal migrants, whether they are Hindus or Muslims. Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi and Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal will have to take the blame for any bloodshed.” The banned Myanmar-based organisation severely criticised the Gogoi-led Congress Government in Assam as well as the BJP for treating Bengali Hindu migrants from Bangladesh as “refugees”. It said, “It is high time we act. We will speak the language of guns against the illegal migrants who have been rehabilitated by the Assam government.”

The militant organisation, lashed out at the Gogoi Government for passing a Cabinet resolution to request the new BJP-led Central government to evolve a new policy for granting asylum to people who had fled Bangladesh due to religious persecution and discrimination and sought refuge in India on humanitarian grounds. After the Congress’ rout in Assam during the Lok Sabha polls, the party seems to be wooing Hindu votes now as majority of them chose the saffron party. “The decision has been taken putting at stake the rights and interests of the indigenous people of the state. Only mentally unsound people can take such decisions,” the militant body remarked about the Assam Cabinet’s decision.

It further stated, “Political ambition is clearly behind such a decision. It has been done with the intent to lure the Bangladeshi vote bank towards the party and grab power. The BJP Government at the Centre has been trying to appease the Hindu migrants, while the Congress Government in the state is now playing politics with the Muslim migrants.” The ULFA(I) said the Congress Government in Assam was providing jobs only to its party workers and was paying no heed to the plight of the unemployed youth.

ULFA-I Vows to Eliminate Illegal Bangladeshi Immigrants -The New Indian Express

http://bdnews24.com/world/2014/07/30/ulfa-to-attack-bangladeshis

So, Now the Bodos aren't alone to do the job.

ULFA is a hypocrite...It started its movement initially against illegal BD people and then started taking help of some sections of ANTI Indian elements from BD...So it is really odd that it will go against illegal BD people as it is mentioned.

ULFA is a hypocrite...It started its movement initially against illegal BD people and then started taking help of some sections of ANTI Indian elements from BD...So it is really odd that it will go against illegal BD people as it is mentioned.

Its not odd bro. Think about it. Ulfa (I) is on the run, loss of supporters and funding. Barua is trying his best to re group and by using the Illegal BD's as an excuse to exploit the issue and build a bas of support. Obviosly, we know this POS was using BD help the whole time. Looks like his master (China) is trying to force him to follow this route as it may revive the movement.....NSA should pay attention

Back
Top Bottom