What's new

UN chief ignores Olympics boycotts, accepts invitation to Beijing

onebyone

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
UN chief ignores Olympics boycotts, accepts invitation to Beijing
  • Secretary General Antonio Guterres was invited to the opening ceremony by the International Olympic Committee and will attend
  • France has no plans to join the diplomatic boycott led by the US which so far includes Australia, Britain and Canada
United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres will attend the Beijing Winter Olympics opening ceremony, despite a diplomatic boycott of the Games by the US and several other countries.
“The secretary general received an invitation from the International Olympic Committee to attend the opening of the Beijing Winter Games and he has accepted it,” spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters on Thursday.

Ofcourse he has to ignore it bro because UN is a the world government body it can't be caught up in silly rivalry politics

Reply. UN always does what the west tells it to do.

Another Malakia? lmao just kidding with you my mann. I agree with you somewhat because they are corrupt and easily bought example China had one way or another WHO in their pockets 2-3 years ago to an alarming rate

The Anglos r just scared if they come to China, they will meet with retaliation for kidnapping Meng for 3 years. You see the ones that don't give a rats arse about the boycott are the ones who had nothing to do with arresting Meng.

Another Malakia? lmao just kidding with you my mann. I agree with you somewhat because they are corrupt and easily bought example China had one way or another WHO in their pockets 2-3 years ago to an alarming rate
Well one example is...

How many resolutions against Israel. No war.

It required barely a resolution for Muslims to be bombed.

Malakia malakia...dance karo sab

Back
Top Bottom