What's new

Poland’s President to Attend Beijing Olympics amidst U.S. boycott

So will everybody else

The upcoming Beijing Winter Olympics and Paralympics will have very limited fans on hand to witness the Games. On Monday, organizers announced that only "selected" spectators will be allowed in person for the Games.

No fans from other countries will be allowed at the event.
To be honest, I don't see the point even organising Olympics in these times. No foreign spectators allowed. Even limited local spactators. Seems like its a waste of time. Same with summer Olympics in Japan. Just a waste of money . People are more preoccupied with corona and tackling its effects . Wrong time to be hosting any international events

To be honest, I don't see the point even organising Olympics in these times. No foreign spectators allowed. Even limited local spactators. Seems like its a waste of time. Same with summer Olympics in Japan. Just a waste of money . People are more preoccupied with corona and tackling its effects . Wrong time to be hosting any international events
Yeh total waste of time and money
That’s the problem when people like Chinese have time and money they don’t know what to do in their free times. Russia tanks are just 2 days to Kieve and 3 days to Washaw. Well.
I advocate in the future we should give all summer and winter games to Katar. They can rain down snow from cannons.

Back
Top Bottom