What's new

UN concerned over development of Pak nukes

msg to UN; please dont get concerned on our account. you have better things to do like make yourself an effective world body. its about time the UN starts to earn its money

Tell them to worry about human rights abuses in Indian Occupied kashmir First And no need to Worry about secured Pakistan Nukes!
This nonsensical reply makes you look silly! :pop: What has Indian Kashmir gotta do with your nukes? Talk about the human rights in Balochistan and Karachi first. And I'm not even saying anything about the Shias. :cheesy:

Tell them to worry about human rights abuses in Indian Occupied kashmir First And no need to Worry about secured Pakistan Nukes!

you had to bring it up.

Why don't you tell them to worry about bomb blasts in Pakistan.

and also Muslims killing Muslims.

You had to bring India, don't you ? Should I say they should rather worry about sectarian violence in Pakistan rather than "secured" Pakistani nukes, if they are worried about Pakistan.

KRAIT man u have been here for a long time. Why do they have to bring India in between every time. And then they say that we are obsessed with pakistan.

Is it me or its just making playing field for pitching various issues on Pakistan regarding nuclear weapons, Baluchistan, involvement with terrorists, sectarian violence on International scale as US plans to move out by 2014 ?

Their keen eyes are on Chinese growing influence in our region and investment in Afghanistan and in Gwadar.

We have seen them raising various issues to create same level of hooplah they did earlier so many times.

It may be far fetched theory, but should we think about it or not ?

Is it me or its just making playing field for pitching various issues on Pakistan regarding nuclear weapons, Baluchistan, involvement with terrorists, sectarian violence on International scale as US plans to move out by 2014 ?

Their keen eyes are on Chinese growing influence in our region and investment in Afghanistan and in Gwadar.

We have seen them raising various issues to create same level of hooplah they did earlier so many times.

It may be far fetched theory, but should we think about it or not ?

Be mindful that we are talking about Pakistani elites. civilian and military - they essentially belong to the US, their outlook, their orientation is Western and Arabian, in other words they are very "practical" people (read "looking for a deal")

msg to UN; please dont get concerned on our account. you have better things to do like make yourself an effective world body. its about time the UN starts to earn its money

It can earn money , when it can utilise it resource and all countries start contributing. BTW how much PAK contributor to UN in terms of Money?

AyfgATnCIAAgs-6.jpg:large

you had to bring it up.

Why don't you tell them to worry about bomb blasts in Pakistan.

and also Muslims killing Muslims.

There there now. I missed you too :D

BTW what does UNITED NATIONs have to do with the internal insurgencies of Pakistan? Son if you're so much concerned about bomb blasts in Pakistan then ask your RAW to stand down. Then you cry like girls when we come in row boats and put your 5 star hotels on fire. :D

It can earn money , when it can utilise it resource and all countries start contributing. BTW how much PAK contributor to UN in terms of Money?

And I thought contributing blood for Peace for something UN is looking for. And Pakistan Army contributes the most troops when it comes to that.

You Indians have a very weird taste.

This nonsensical reply makes you look silly! :pop: What has Indian Kashmir gotta do with your nukes? Talk about the human rights in Balochistan and Karachi first. And I'm not even saying anything about the Shias. :cheesy:

Just the other day I was reading a journal which told a fairy tale about Khalistan movement. :D

All levity aside. Im just a concerned neighbour. :D

There there now. I missed you too :D

BTW what does UNITED NATIONs have to do with the internal insurgencies of Pakistan? Son if you're so much concerned about bomb blasts in Pakistan then ask your RAW to stand down. Then you cry like girls when we come in row boats and put your 5 star hotels on fire. :D

4 things -
1. so you are back after that day. even if we say that raw is responsible for bomb blasts in Pakistan, then it is hardly 10 %. the rest is Taliban and you know it(Plz accept this).

2.you choose to ignore the second part of my post on Muslims killing Muslims. because you know that it is true .

3. finally some acceptance by a pakistani on Mumbai attacks. or else most of the guys here deny it . appreciate it.

4. man just look at the post I quoted and answered. Do you honestly think that India should have been dragged into this? ( Plz answer honestly ).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom