What's new

UN - theatre of the absurd

khanz4996

Reaction score
2:08 HE SAYS IT.what shold we as muslim state can take advantage of this claim by Israel.we can terminate our membership of the UN and make something or somewhat like NATO/EU model for the all the muslim states of the world like we tried OIC

Last edited by a moderator:
2:08 HE SAYS IT.what shold we as muslim state can take advantage of this claim by Israel.we can terminate our membership of the UN and make something or somewhat like NATO/EU model for the all the muslim states of the world like we tried OIC

i cant watch the video, but refer to the bolded part, was the OIC a success? not really, and muslim countries are deep in division, how can you expect them to make a unity.

i cant watch the video, but refer to the bolded part, was the OIC a success? not really, and muslim countries are deep in division, how can you expect them to make a unity.
expect the unexpected.and if you didnt watch the video then no point of commenting as its related to the video Mr troll

how can you say i am troll?
because u proved it the topic is related to the video u dont watch the video and started asking this and that go to the video look at the topic and then post

because u proved it the topic is related to the video u dont watch the video and started asking this and that go to the video look at the topic and then post

I said I couldn’t watch the video, hope you know the difference between not be able to do something and do not want to do something.

Yeah I see the failure of the UN here. Condemning Israel more than any other country in the world....and not doing a thing about it... That ladies and Gentlemen is the real failure here.

Yeah I see the failure of the UN here. Condemning Israel more than any other country in the world....and not doing a thing about it... That ladies and Gentlemen is the real failure here.
If you squint a bit more closely you'll find that most of these "condemnations" are under toothless parts of the U.N. Charter. That's because, as diplomats and citizens privately tell us Jews, they have developed the habit of voting against Israel because otherwise some Islamo-crazy or Arab tool somewhere will commit an act of terror against their citizens or maybe some tyrant will boycott delivering oil to their country. Jews so rarely take revenge it's practically risk-free.

Yet another reason why terror is counter-productive: it aids Israel-haters at fooling themselves that the world stands with them.

Back
Top Bottom