What's new

Unable to build aircraft, Delhi splurges on planes it can ill afford

I think the writer's concern is genuine abt the cost of MRCA - 10+ Billion Dollars.

Its just that he's confused between India's forex reserves (248 Billion USD) and his own (10 Billion USD)

Typical nonsensical propoganda. only if they made it credible like the RAW does :lol:

Mr Fennecus... how come China in this list ???...
J-11 sukhoi airframe and russian engine..
J-10 IAI lavi design and russian engine..
JF-17 again russian engine..
J-8ii russian design and copy of the Tumansky R-13-300 turbojet engine..
J-7 mig-21 design and copy of the Tumansky R-11-F-300 engine...
J-5 locally built mig-17 derivative..
JH-7 russian design and WS-9 (licenced built Rolls-Royce Spey RB 168 Mk.202) engine..

You are a first rate idiot. What you have just shown is you know NOTHING about China's military aviation industry.

J-11 is not just copied, it is IMPROVED by China. Increased use of composites on J-11B reduced weight by 700kg compared to the Russian jets. They are also using WS-10A, a Chinese engine superior to Al-31.
J-10 is NOT an Israeli LAVI design. If you know anything about jets, you will see just by the pictures it is different. The Russian engine is about to be replaced by a Chinese engine, the WS-10A, which as mentioned above is superior in terms of thrust and MTBO to the Russian engine.

JF-17 is a Chinese design, you know this, but then you say it isn't because it uses a Russian engine? WS-13 is in final stages of testing, so very soon JF-17 will be completely Chinese and you will have nothing to support your ridiculous argument that China's industry is no better than India's.

J-8I and J-8II are 100% CHINESE designs you fool. Also, the engines are not copies of Russian designs, they are better in terms of thrust and MTBO compared to Russian engines, they are superior to that Tumansky crap.

J-7 is a mig-21 copy? Hmm, I wonder then, where did they copy the J-7E from? Image - SinoDefence.com Cmon then, tell me where they copied those wings from, smartass. Again, engines are better than that tumansky rubbish in terms of thrust and MTBO.

The funniest and dumbest thing you wrote was about JH-7. There is no such thing as a Russian JH-7, it is 100% Chinese, even from initial concept and design. The engines are British, for now. But looking at the WS-10A and WS-13, they soon won't be.

You just showed you know precisely NOTHING, why are you here typing this crap? You think people will believe you?

and what u r proved here is how much experience China has had in copying other fighters..;)
LOL. What YOU proved is not only do you know nothing, but that China has more experience in copying, modifying those copies and then building their own designs. DUMBASS.

Some people need to get a life, especially this ruppenews guy. If India can't afford it, then it's India's problem. If India is spending it's valuable money then we are the ones getting more poor.
We may fail but atleast we try. Heard about King Solomon's story? The 8th attempt of the spider. Yes, we can, and WE WILL, and until then we will try.
I don't understand how can some people be happy at other's failures...
Oh yes, they themselves have nothing to be happy about!!
Agreed with your first sentence. Many Indians on the internet need to get a life too, I am sure you will agree. You know, the ones who say Pakistanis "have nothing to be happy about".
It is amusing that Indian trolls criticise Pakistan and Pakistanis, but then get mad when Pakistani trolls criticise India and Indians. Talk about a double standard.
Do you feel good thanking the post from realrahulka criticising China's aviation industry, even though his post is full of BS? Must make you feel a little better about your own industry I guess.

I'd be the first to admit Pakistan's aviation industry is far behind India's. I wonder if Indian trolls will ever admit Indian aviation industry is far behind China's.

fateh, I would say Indian propoganda is worse than Pakistani propoganda. It seems that every single Indian media piece tries to belittle Pakistan. Then the Indian trolls say Pakistan is a bad neighbour. :rolleyes:

hey if you got the money, flaunt it.
haha, Yup i agree! If you guys want to spend the money you have earned, more power to you. The Pakistani who wrote that piece should be ashamed of himself IMO, he could be writing stuff about Pakistan's own problems, highlighting solutions and asking the question "how did a criminal get elected to govern Pakistan?"

Last edited:
If China is doing well i say KUDOS to china.

Well done china

You are building up your tech base.

You have no sanctions issue

You are creating jobs and dollars for your people

You are selling your planes to Pakistan. ie JF17

WAT DOES PAKISTAN benefit from this great acheivement

i mean its people or its economy

PAF is the buyer CHINA is the seller.

WAT DOES PAKISTAN benefit from this great acheivement

i mean its people or its economy

PAF is the buyer CHINA is the seller.

- We get a low cost efficient fighter that meets our demand

- We get complete know-how of design and testing of a plane

- We are building these jets in PAC i.e. employment for paksitani people and opportunity for pakistani industries

- We get a share from any sale of the JF-17 even by china

- We get to sell the plane ourselves since we are the 50% owners of the project and the right to produce, modify and sell as and how we wish.

- We are prone to sanctions and no further sanctions like in case of F-16

- We get to kick-start our aviation industry with a vital experience that provides a basis for further enhancement and capability to start new projects

- We get a facility at home so in case of difficulties (war), most repairs/spares are built in-house, cheap and readily available.

Its an excellent decision taken by Pakistan govt to make indigenous fighter with China i wish all success to them to make indigenous fighter even without the help of China coz in these current times no country will sustain without own tech.

To Mr.hj786, in my knowledge China doesn't succeeded in a tubofan engine after WS-6 and thus they cannot claim that indigeously built . The WS-10A and WS-13 currently in testing process with minimal changes needed. is it? and would you please avoid the harsh language. It sounds like shouting to someone.

- We get a low cost efficient fighter that meets our demand

- We get complete know-how of design and testing of a plane

- We are building these jets in PAC i.e. employment for paksitani people and opportunity for pakistani industries

- We get a share from any sale of the JF-17 even by china

- We get to sell the plane ourselves since we are the 50% owners of the project and the right to produce, modify and sell as and how we wish.

- We are prone to sanctions and no further sanctions like in case of F-16

- We get to kick-start our aviation industry with a vital experience that provides a basis for further enhancement and capability to start new projects

- We get a facility at home so in case of difficulties (war), most repairs/spares are built in-house, cheap and readily available.

Nice one brother. Shut that Hindu up.

I really dont understand the pre-occupation of Pakistani's with the religion of the posters from India. Religion obsessed people-or are these aberrations!

I guess the Dutch movie maker saw him and some others like him before he made that movie!

Its an excellent decision taken by Pakistan govt to make indigenous fighter with China i wish all success to them to make indigenous fighter even without the help of China coz in these current times no country will sustain without own tech.

To Mr.hj786, in my knowledge China doesn't succeeded in a tubofan engine after WS-6 and thus they cannot claim that indigeously built . The WS-10A and WS-13 currently in testing process with minimal changes needed. is it? and would you please avoid the harsh language. It sounds like shouting to someone.
Thank you for your kind words sir, it means a lot.

I'm afraid your knowledge is a little out of date, the Chinese have indeed succeeded in turbofan technology!
Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WS-6 was a failure, but according to this article WS-10 was its replacement. The newer WS-10A engine is now being fitted to J-11, according to Chinese sources. There are many engine projects still in development. WS-13, WS-12 are notable examples. WS-13 is RD-33 class, was in final stages of testing 1-2 years ago, will soon be fitted to JF-17 - it is designed using WS-10 experience I believe, so will not have smoke problems and is reported to be more powerful and much more reliable than RD-33. WS-12 is in fact an EJ200 (Eurofighter Typhoon) class engine in development, likely will power China's latest aircraft and aircraft in development.

I am sorry for using harsh language, but I hope you can understand why I use it. I am irritated by the behaviour of certain people here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom