What's new

Unbelievable! The US Never Expected the Replacement to Come So Quickly!

Nvidia was created by Taiwanese, and in the eyes of the White Americans, it is not trustworthy.

The US government can give Qualcomm the permission to catch a break by selling the stockpile of their inventory to China, but not to Nvidia.

They know that even this restriction cannot stop China, but it is good to kill off the businesses established by the Chinese-Americans.

Another dishonesty, first of all, no one stop you from posting the post number and quote the exact post even if I miss them and I didn't miss anything because I quote your post that quote mine too.

It's easy, If I said that and you want to discredit me, quote the post or the post number, you can't quote nothing because you are a scummy liar that lie thru your teeth and you can't because what you said DOES NOT EXIST

You sir are a fraud and a dishonor liar

View attachment 1027911

And I don't talk to fraudster.
Yes, you can call me a fraudster, but an easier way is just say i don't care and answer the question. You don't have to keep on ranting and copy pasting pages to cover up your ignorance right. I can also copy paste the basics of boolean logics and answer nothing.

1) WHAT HAS MACHINE LANGUAGE GOT TO DO WITH AI IMPLEMENTATION? how is it used by the programmer? Don't tell me electricity is relevant to AI.

2) Do you know the difference between
Machine language and asembly language? You were the genius telling me programmers need to know machine langauge. Lolololol

3) matrices are 2D arrays, when i talked about using data arrays input, you seemed oblivious?

4) which strategy to use for your AI algorithm? Evolutionary or machine learning? How do you choose?

And this is how you dissect an idiot. As the Cantonese say, don't know say don't know, don't pretend to represent.

Last edited:
Yes, you can call me a fraudster, but an easier way is just say i don't care and answer the question. You don't have to keep on ranting and copy pasting pages to cover up your ignorance right. I can also copy paste the basics of boolean logics and answer nothing.

1) WHAT HAS MACHINE LANGUAGE GOT TO DO WITH AI IMPLEMENTATION? how is it used by the programmer? Don't tell me electricity is relevant to AI.

Machine language and asembly language? You were the genius telling me programmers need to know machine langauge. Lolololol

3) matrices are 2D arrays, when i talked about using data arraysbaa input, you seemed obliviousness?

4) which strategy to use for your AI algorithm? Evolutionary or machine learning? How do you choose?

And this is how you dissect an idiot. As the Cantonese say, don't know say don't know, don't pretend to represent.
Still no post quote nor post number pinpointing where I said "Chinese Economy is 60% export"

I mean aren't you say you like to expose me or my lies?? Then why not just post the post or the post number to expose my lies?

So yes, you are a dishonest fraudster

Screen Cap.png

And no, I don't waste my time on fraudster, you are even lower than a troll.

Still no post quote nor post number pinpointing where I said "Chinese Economy is 60% export"

I mean aren't you say you like to expose me or my lies?? Then why not just post the post or the post number to expose my lies?

So yes, you are a dishonest fraudster

View attachment 1029105

And no, I don't waste my time on fraudster, you are even lower than a troll.
Hahahah. Why are you diverting the topic? If you choose not to believe you said 60% so be it but at least answer the question relat3d to the thread? Lolol. Are you chickening out now? Trying to wiggle your way away? 6$ VF is also an underestimated stock as per your expertise in trading. Lolol. Escrow huh? Who is the dumbass noe? Let me copy paste my questions again.

3) matrices are 2D arrays, when i talked about using data arrays input, you seemed oblivious?

Hahahah. Why are you diverting the topic? If you choose not to believe you said 60% so be it but at least answer the question relat3d to the thread? Lolol. Are you chickening out now? Trying to wiggle your way away? 6$ VF is also an underestimated stock as per your expertise in trading. Lolol. Escrow huh? Who is the dumbass noe? Let me copy paste my questions again.

I chose to see prove, which you did not provide any

And thus you sir, is a liar, dishonest fraud

Dishonest.jpg

And I don't engage with Fraudster and I don't do technical discussion with people who cannot even proof that they had attend college

I chose to see prove, which you did not provide any

And thus you sir, is a liar, dishonest fraud

View attachment 1029128

And I don't engage with Fraudster and I don't do technical discussion with people who cannot even proof that they had attend college
You are just copy pasting shit again without answering anything mate. Stop running away

Again? Okay if you don't want to answer the question then just say so. Don't have to keep repeating like a parrot. Gesssh
And you sire, are a fraud and a liar

Don't hide behind your question and either show me where did I say Chinese economy is roughly 60% export. Or you are a god damn yellow belly liar.

Dishonest.jpg

And I don't engage with Liar

And @Viet ask me these question

And I will answer you, instead of the yellow liar so this tiny punk arse fraudster cannot say I am avoiding his question.

I'm happy for China's success. May the world see China as the alternative to USA.

And you sire, are a fraud and a liar

Don't hide behind your question and either show me where did I say Chinese economy is roughly 60% export. Or you are a god damn yellow belly liar.

View attachment 1030950
And I don't engage with Liar

And @Viet ask me these question

And I will answer you, instead of the yellow liar so this tiny punk arse fraudster cannot say I am avoiding his question.
Well, machine language or computer language can be said as a native language, which comprises of a string of 0s and 1s. it is the instructions or commands to the CPU or GPU or other pheripheries like RAM or ROM. those instructions can be 8 bits or 16 or 32 or 64 bits wide, some say those instructions are "words".
it can be addition or substraction of two numbers like 2+1=? or 2-1=?.
Assembly language and machine language is not the same. Assembly language is a very native language written to make it easier for human to understand.
Try to translate 2+1=? or 2-1=? in assembly language and machine language.

Well, machine language or computer language can be said as a native language, which comprises of a string of 0s and 1s. it is the instructions or commands to the CPU or GPU or other pheripheries like RAM or ROM. those instructions can be 8 bits or 16 or 32 or 64 bits wide, some say those instructions are "words".
Assembly language and machine language is not the same. Assembly language is a very native language written to make it easier for human to understand.
Machine Language is instructional, while assembly language is implementational. The main difference is that machine language and assembly language other than what you said is you cannot debut machine code, you can with any assembly language, that is because for debug to work, you need execution and feed back, both of which is not available for machine language (there are no feedback once you execute that instruction, it's either true or false, executed or crash. This make machine learning difficult, because the computer won't know, in the traditional instruction processing sense, how something failed, the only thing the system will realise is it failed.

If I say I know more than this is lying, this is above my knowledge, and I don't know how true AI did it, but given if ChatGPT is not a hoax and they really achieve this level of intelligence, they must have solved the this, otherwise the system will crash in the first incompatibility it encountered. .

And finally, only dumb people think Matrice is 2D, there are 3D matrices in which a stack of 2D Matrice was stacked and process, whoever said that does not know basic computer functions.

Exactly, your friend here doesn't understand this and insists programmers need to know it for programming. Did you read his comment? I told him machine code is 1s and 0s and he says no. I told him is he mistakening it for assembly language. He doesn't even know the difference, the lowest level human comprehensible language is assembly langauge, and i used it for my Motorola mcu programming back in Uni. Btw, assembly language is nothing but a higher level form of machine code, instead of 10001000 to add, you create an ADD function instead so humans can understand it.
Machine language is processor / mcu specific btw. So what he is saying does not even make sense, does the programmer need to learn a new processors machine code everytime they use a different machine, that's just stupid. The reason why higher level languages were developed was for us to create more complex programs without going into machine codes or even assembly codes.

When i used the word data array, he doesn't seem to understand it? That's the lowest level input function for C++.

Machine Language is instructional, while assembly language is implementational. The main difference is that machine language and assembly language other than what you said is you cannot debut machine code, you can with any assembly language, that is because for debug to work, you need execution and feed back, both of which is not available for machine language (there are no feedback once you execute that instruction, it's either true or false, executed or crash. This make machine learning difficult, because the computer won't know, in the traditional instruction processing sense, how something failed, the only thing the system will realise is it failed.

If I say I know more than this is lying, this is above my knowledge, and I don't know how true AI did it, but given if ChatGPT is not a hoax and they really achieve this level of intelligence, they must have solved the this, otherwise the system will crash in the first incompatibility it encountered. .

And finally, only dumb people think Matrice is 2D, there are 3D matrices in which a stack of 2D Matrice was stacked and process, whoever said that does not know basic computer functions.

Instructional, implementational, do you even understand wtf you blurt out actually?lolol
Screenshot_20231123_104433.jpg

Why do you need Viet to answer for you? Lolol. I thought you had a few classes for programming. Until now, you still can't tell me how machine language is relevant for AI programming.

Last edited:
Exactly, your friend here doesn't understand this and insists programmers need to know it for programming. Did you read his comment? I told him machine code is 1s and 0s and he says no. I told him is he mistakening it for assembly language. He doesn't even know the difference, the lowest level human comprehensible language is assembly langauge, and i used it for my Motorola mcu programming back in Uni. Btw, assembly language is nothing but a higher level form of machine code, instead of 10001000 to add, you create an ADD function instead so humans can understand it.
Machine language is processor / mcu specific btw. So what he is saying does not even make sense, does the programmer need to learn a new processors machine code everytime they use a different machine, that's just stupid. The reason why higher level languages were developed was for us to create more complex programs without going into machine codes or even assembly codes.

When i used the word data array, he doesn't seem to understand it? That's the lowest level input function for C++.

Instructional, implementational, do you even understand wtf you blurt out actually?lolol
View attachment 1031590

Why do you need Viet to answer for you? Lolol. I thought you had a few classes for programming. Until now, you still can't tell me how machine language is relevant for AI programming.
I will keep out the discussion between Garry and you.
From my understanding, machine language is something the machine can native understand without translation. Other languages from Assembly to Basic to Fortran to C or C++ are programming languages. Those need a translator e.i. compiler. Today most used languages are java in web programming or python in networking programming.
About AI, that’s still more hype than reality. ChatGPT or OpenAI is still too much basics very far what human can do. Maybe in 5y or 10y.

Back
Top Bottom