What's new

Undeniable proof that India vs Pakistan match was fixed!

No conspiracy , rewind the game and see the lack of visibility when match starts for Pakistan

We need to lodge a complaint on usage of fireworks in stadium

Reduced match visibility for Pakistani Team start of innings
If Pakistani players faced difficulty, they would have complained....

lolll

10954452_789090074503176_3405282621609438033_n.png

Nah, it was just a smokescreen to hide Pakistani and Indian bookies lurking in the background :D

aap
Example Of what? :D
bhai sahab apko maan gaaye,jitna waat ham hindustan ki nahin lagaate, aap pakistan ki keh ke le lete hain,huzoor aapkki dildaari ko mera salaam.

I think than this conspiration theory better to go some 'Indian ghost theory'.Already pakistani player complained a ghost in hotel,may be an 'Indian Ghost'

Pakistan need to find new players and quick... this current lot, is done and dusted. I still don't know what the hell younus khan doing in one day side, they should have played sarfaraz instead, but no we have real brain in waqar making decisions...

Of course we are two completely different people. Remember that good old Two-Nation theory? :D

BhuVaMBCIAIBNoL.jpg

...by that same logic every European country should be one republic. Same for Africa, of course.

Ps. Shehzad is like a slightly better looking version of Kohli. Not that it matters after he played shit though.
Pss. They're both Punjabi, that's why they look similar. Wouldn't be the case if Virat was from somewhere in the South of India or East.

I don't think anybody can, or does hate him after this match.

Fixed kiya , Khulle Aaam cheating !!!

article-2139998-12F0421E000005DC-841_634x381.jpg

Here clearly we see "influence" used to do smoke bomb and firecrackers launch in stadium after Indian innings to reduce visibility for Pakistan team !!!

Yes clearly you can see smoke bombs and firecrackers in this picture. What you can also see are soccer goalposts at the bottom of the picture. :p:

KARACHI: Police on Sunday arrested four bookies from Bahadrabad area of Karachi, who knew in advance that Pakistan will be defeated in today’s World Cup match against arch-rival India, ARY News reported.

Police raided a flat in Bahadrabad area on Sunday and arrested four bookmakers from there, while the Pak-India match was underway in Adelaide. The arrested bookies told police that Pakistan will lose the match.

Meanwhile, the Pakistan cricket team started batting against India and lost wickets one after another, and police witnessed bookies’ claims coming true.

The arrested bookies told that bets are being placed on hundred different locations in Karachi including Malir, Gadap Town, Defense and Liaquatabad.

They added that nearly 10 billion rupees were to be put on stake in Karachi alone, while their other set-ups are still working in Punjab and Dubai.

Sources quoted these bookies as saying that their owners told them to have met two cricketers, a month ahead of the match and they could make any of the two teams win.

It was further told that the accused were bribing police officials and backed by some influential figures.

Some of the police officials were also reported to be ‘partners’ with the bookmakers and that there are major set-ups working in Khayaban e Mujahid and Khayaban e Muhafiz in Defense, Karachi.

India undeniably is the better team and there are no ifs ands about this. There is no jinx on Pakistan. It's only that India has found the perfect recipe in handling Pakistan. And that is their batting order.

Paks on the other hand for decades have had a batting problem now. The country for some crazy reason loves and prefers bowling over batting. I haven't followed cricket in years but I followed it long enough to know what's happening.

Yesterday in the other thread I said Pak must limit India to around 215 or they're in trouble. And lo' N behold our grand total was 226. Until and unless we fix the batting we cannot hope to win against India. It's the simple truth. We need not just one but at least four superb batsman and two good ones, say all rounders, to even stand a chance.

Other wise it's rock, paper, scissors, here. We got bowling and India's got batting and they've proved it now, numerous times, that batting beats bowling...like literally.

India played better cricket. Kohli was dropped by Yasir at 4 and on 18 by Akmal and those 2 blunders cost Pakistan the game.

Back
Top Bottom