What's new

Under MODS Nose, Indian Sells Samosas & Parathas on Pakistan Defense Forum

All this talk of Samosa's is making me hungry... :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

i also think mod's should look into cyberbullying offenses windy and huffle they been constantly tagging and personally targeting me how is that acceptable vs one akela indian? not fair

maxresdefault.jpg

i also think mod's should look into cyberbullying offenses windy and huffle they been constantly tagging and personally targeting me how is that acceptable vs one akela indian? not fair

Sir, its tit for tat on PDF, to be fair to Windjammer, I have known him on PDF for donkey's years and he is an "old solider", the thing is what you have to accept is that the amount of anti-Pakistani vitriol posted here on PDF by Indian members really gets under peoples skin, because we don't do this on BRF.

Unlike BRF, PDF allows Indian IPs to register, BRF has a blanket ban on Pakistani IP addresses and the racism on that forum against Pakistanis is very toxic. PDF by its nature is very welcoming as forum and we don't want an echo-chamber, but we don't want filter bubbles of hatred posted and shared by Indian members either.

Mods have a hard time as it is with PMLN goons flooding the website with fake accounts and spamming threads. So long as we can be respectful to each other and just get along here even if for a little bit it would be excellent.

Sir, its tit for tat on PDF, to be fair to Windjammer, I have known him on PDF for donkey's years and he is an "old solider", the thing is what you have to accept is that the amount of anti-Pakistani vitriol posted here on PDF by Indian members really gets under peoples skin, because we don't do this on BRF.

Unlike BRF, PDF allows Indian IPs to register, BRF has a blanket ban on Pakistani IP addresses and the racism on that forum against Pakistanis is very toxic. PDF by its nature is very welcoming as forum and we don't want an echo-chamber, but we don't want filter bubbles of hatred posted and shared by Indian members either.

Mods have a hard time as it is with PMLN goons flooding the website with fake accounts and spamming threads. So long as we can be respectful to each other and just get along here even if for a little bit it would be excellent.

i have nothing against him personally it's just an online forum, which is why i only stick to posting india related threads all positive ! most of the time but com'n on how can anyone justify being offended by a samosa related thread sir ?nothing to be bitter over

i understand, which is why i only stick to posting india related threads all positive ! most of the time but com'n on how can anyone justify being offended by a samosa related thread sir ?
Yes I agree with you on this, lets just try to get along yar. Life is too short.

Sir that is very true. I have witnessed Indian accounts mounting offensives every now and then. It gets so worse one feels every Indian is doing that.

Sir that is very true. I have witnessed Indian accounts mounting offensives every now and then. It gets so worse one feels every Indian is doing that.
Agreed, but there are some good posters here too. And we don't want a Pakistani only Echo Chamber, actually having Indian members here is a good thing not a bad one as it keeps us on our toes.

Agreed, but there are some good posters here too. And we don't want a Pakistani only Echo Chamber, actually having Indian members here is a good thing not a bad one as it keeps us on our toes.

But to be honest, if there were no bhartis here, I wouldn’t care either.

The only posters I like are @Joe Shearer and @vsdoc(probably under an alt).

Vsdoc was a semi bjp parsi troll, but unlike other bharti trolls, at least he would be make me laugh once in a while.

The rest of the slum dogs lack originality and generally just come off as pathetic.

But to be honest, if there were no bhartis here, I wouldn’t care either.

The only posters I like are @Joe Shearer and @vsdoc(probably under an alt).

Vsdoc was a semi bjp parsi troll, but unlike other bharti trolls, at least he would be make me laugh once in a while.

The rest of the slum dogs lack originality and generally just come off as pathetic.
Yes some of the new members even some established ones are just overtly toxic in their anti-Pakistani rhetoric.

Having indians on PDF lowers it's quality and insults intelligence. There is something inherently disgusting, ugly, dirty and repulsive about indians. There always have been.

One of the reasons behind the fall of Ottoman Empire is that they let too many snakes roam freely on top positions.

Let Indians stay, just restrict them from posting in sensitive areas/sections such as economy, siasat or national security.

Not sure if this is connected or not, but recently someone was trying to sell sticks of butter.

Tell me 5 positive things happened in Pakistan from last 6 months.
I will open threads about it.

Seriously I don't find anything. So why are you blaming Indians? Blame your hukumraan.
This winddy guy has lots of jealousy about India's progress. This is the way he wants to make Pakistan a better country??
Yesterday he was talking about civilization. Today he is calling Indians as slumdog. Ye civilization hai iski.
Pakistan ki laggi pdi hai or isse Indian prathho se problem hai.
Ridiculous yaar. 🤣🤣

dude you are literally begging mod's to shut a samosa thread down one can see who's insecure and desperate do you see me bash pakistani's or speak of religion ? do tell me how are your suicide threads better than my positive threads?
Get a life... No one is talking about one thread.... And obviously it's you who needs a voice so you can tell every one about anything and everything that is happening in India or may happen in next ten years.
As for suicide threads... Guess who are we discussing on a defence forum.... Here's a clue.... People in Uniforms.
Tell me 5 positive things happened in Pakistan from last 6 months.
I will open threads about it.

Seriously I don't find anything. So why are you blaming Indians? Blame your hukumraan.
This winddy guy has lots of jealousy about India's progress. This is the way he wants to make Pakistan a better country??
Yesterday he was talking about civilization. Today he is calling Indians as slumdog. Ye civilization hai iski.
Pakistan ki laggi pdi hai or isse Indian prathho se problem hai.
Ridiculous yaar. 🤣🤣
Let me tell you a story kid.
Early one morning, an Indian walks into an English bar only to be told that the bar is closed... The Indian guy replies, I'm only after a cocktail stick... So the bar man gives him one and he leaves.... Ten minutes later, another Indian man walks into the same bar.... Again the staff say, the bar is closed... but this Indian also asks for a cocktail stick... little bemused the bar man hands over another cocktail stick and the second Indian man leaves... 15 minutes yet another Indian guy walks into the same bar..... this time the bar man quips... Don't tell me, you are also after a cocktail stick.... The Indian man replies.... No sir, I was looking for a drinking straw.... The English bar man now even more confused, hands over a drinking straw and asks the Indian as what's going on ???. The Indian man replies, someone dropped a Chicken curry on the pavement.... All the meaty bits are gone, now there's just gravy left.!!!
The barman shakes his head in disgust and tells the Indian man, this is a family bar, people come here to enjoy drink... Its not some Indian take away where you can pop in for a popodom. Anyways the third Indian guy also leaves..... Sometimes later all three Indians return to the same bar.... The barman recognises them and says... We are open now and can serve you drinks.... The three Indians now feeling proud reply.... We will never drink in this bar as your glasses don't look very clean.!!!
You creatures crawl here with same mentality, using Pakistani platform to box above weight and when clipped around the ear, start talking big thinking the world revolves around you.
Since PDF Admins gives you rooms to have a voice and crawl around but habitually you want to look for imaginary dirty glasses.
And yea, I'm really jealous that you are selling more Samosa and Parathas than we are selling our Peas and Carrots... and guess what.... Taj Bahadur agrees. Lol.

Last edited:
Get a life... No one is talking about one thread.... And obviously it's you who needs a voice so you can tell every one about anything and everything that is happening in India or may happen in next ten years.
As for suicide threads... Guess who are we discussing on a defence forum.... Here's a clue.... People in Uniforms.

Let me tell you a story kid.
Early one morning, an Indian walks into an English bar only to be told that the bar is closed... The Indian guy replies, I'm only after a cocktail stick... So the bar man gives him one and he leaves.... Ten minutes later, another Indian man walks into the same bar.... Again the staff say, the bar is closed... but this Indian also asks for a cocktail stick... little bemused the bar man hands over another cocktail stick and the second Indian man leaves... 15 minutes yet another Indian guy walks into the same bar..... this time the bar man quips... Don't tell me, you are also after a cocktail stick.... The Indian man replies.... No sir, I was looking for a drinking straw.... The English bar man now even more confused, hands over a drinking straw and asks the Indian as what's going on ???. The Indian man replies, someone dropped a Chicken curry on the pavement.... All the meaty bits are gone, now there's just gravy left.!!!
The barman shakes his head in disgust and tells the Indian man, this is a family bar, people come here to enjoy drink... Its not some Indian take away where you can pop in for a popodom. Anyways the third Indian guy also leaves..... Sometimes later all three Indians return to the same bar.... The barman recognises them and says... We are open now and can serve you drinks.... The three Indians now feeling proud reply.... We will never drink in this bar as your glasses don't look very clean.!!!
You creatures crawl here with same mentality, using Pakistani platform to box above weight and when clipped around the ear, start talking big thinking the world revolves around you.
Since PDF Admins gives you rooms to have a voice and crawl around but habitually you want to look for imaginary dirty glasses.
And yea, I'm really jealous that you are selling more Samosa and Parathas than we are selling our Peas and Carrots... and guess what.... Taj Bahadur agrees. Lol.
You have wasted 2 mins of my life. The story you told seems related to Pakistani men as normal pakistanis can't even afford a pratha.
Chicken is luxurious meal for them.
Keep jealous and hating us. We are enjoying. 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom