What's new

Understanding Western Media's Take on China's Victory Parade

The parade is asserting Chinese military power and signal to enemies such as US, India and Japan.

Because you falsely imagine that everybody's talking about your parade. I wouldn't even know there was one if I didn't post here and that's not because I don't read the news.

I'm pretty sure the average Joe on the street don't care or don't even know there was one. For the media, that's a different story. Its one thing to bury the story in some obscure section with couple line of description, its entirely another to run a major piece with all the derogative spin on it. Just a few days ago, people on the other thread were complaining about how the CCP has brainwashed its people to hate the west, and I have to say again, its not the CCP but the western media that are doing such a marvelous job, invariably so.

The parade is asserting Chinese military power and signal to enemies such as US, India and Japan.

The parade means a lot that go beyond just a simple military demonstration

Hmm may be the first and the last in your list

I dont think we are considering India as such for a while yet, so please dont pose yourselves in the hitting targets when you dont need to

images

Hmm may be the first and the last in your list

I dont think we are considering India as such for a while yet, so please dont pose yourselves in the hitting targets when you dont need to

images

Hmm...you seem not to know your recent Chinese military report...India is named one of the threat.

China brackets India with US, Japan as threat to its airspace

It is good that you don't consider India as enemy...but we do consider China as our number one threat...hence pointed our nukes towards China.

As many of you know, I'm a journalist who worked for many years in the mainstream media (MSM) here in Germany. But the MSM ship has been sinking and the speed has been picking up since the Ukraine crisis as more and more people a ref in ally waking up.

I, too, have left the sinking ship shortly before the Ukraine crisis as the working condition got unbearable and now work for a fast growing alternative media. I'm very happy to have made that step.

Here is an article about the dramatic sinking MSM ship and it hits all of them. :D

Abwärtstrend: Bild, Die Welt, FAZ, Der Spiegel & Co. verlieren weiter Leser - Netzplanet

The comments are hilarious. One said that he doesn't buy MSM newspaper anymore, they are to hard to wipe his behind. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the average Joe on the street don't care or don't even know there was one. For the media, that's a different story. Its one thing to bury the story in some obscure section with couple line of description, its entirely another to run a major piece with all the derogative spin on it. Just a few days ago, people on the other thread were complaining about how the CCP has brainwashed its people to hate the west, and I have to say again, its not the CCP but the western media that are doing such a marvelous job, invariably so.

Don't take that "British" Patel too seriously. He's telling ties straight from the start. Guess no surprise there given what he is. :lol:

On 9.3, China's parade was the last piece of major news section of EVERY SINGLE TV News channels of the UK.

As many of you know, I'm a journalist who worked for many years in the mainstream media (MSM) here in Germany. But the MSM ship has been sinking and the speed has been picking up since the Ukraine crisis as more and more people a ref in ally waking up.

I, too, have left the sinking ship shortly before the Ukraine crisis as the working condition got unbearable and now work for a fast growing alternative media. I'm very happy to have made that step.

Here is an article about the dramatic sinking MSM ship and it hits all of them. :D

Abwärtstrend: Bild, Die Welt, FAZ, Der Spiegel & Co. verlieren weiter Leser - Netzplanet

The comments are hilarious. One said that he doesn't buy MSM newspaper anymore, they are to hard to wipe his behind. :lol:

Apparently the expedition of RT and Sputnik News into the Germanophone world has come to fruition. We now need Xinhua to launch a German version of their news service to make the media war in Germany more interesting. :)

If there was no Western media, Western race and crap whites of these disgusting types, nearly 90% of the world problems would have been solved.

This Western Race has been the sole responsible for crimes against humanity, and the state we have now come to - the destruction of our mother earth.

Apparently the expedition of RT and Sputnik News into the Germanophone world has come to fruition. We now need Xinhua to launch a German version of their news service to make the media war in Germany more interesting. :)

That would enrich the whole media. But I'm more into the local alternative media that is getting stronger by the day.

Hmm...you seem not to know your recent Chinese military report...India is named one of the threat.

It is good that you don't consider India as enemy...but we do consider China as our number one threat...hence pointed our nukes towards China.

you won't ever use those nukes. a single Chinese nuke from the 60s has more firepower than all your nukes combined. thank fusion.

Now as you are a superpower, just show us that you are really a superpower. Now go poke your nose in some country's affair and send your military over there. That will complete the definition of super power and the object of Parade!!

Don't always assume the Chinese think what you kind of people think.

BTW, when do you start poking your nose in SCS oil?

It is your own fault moving into the hitting target unnecessarily as I've said
But if you want it we make sure you'll get it

images

Back
Top Bottom