What's new

UNGA speech: Nawaz proposes 4-point peace initiative with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you dont represent India but on other hand i was expecting you and your band wagon to reject everything he proposed so this should be considerd progress on part of indians.

I would be surprised if Modi would consider the last three points. Though everyone will agree with the first point.

Unfortunately you dont represent India but on other hand i was expecting you and your band wagon to reject everything he proposed so this should be considerd progress on part of indians.

Nobody here represents the GoI but we all have an idea of what is workable. @ito is correct in his assessment though I think he is generous even with the first point.

Reactions: ito
Nobody here represents the GoI but we all have an idea of what is workable. @ito is correct in his assessment though I think he is generous even with the first point.
The question right now is Does NS represent Pakistan first?
I really pity NS , No one does seems to notice him.

166 people died in mumbai but indians turn a blind eye to the thousands that have been mudered,raped and God knows what in the past 60 years in KASHMIR.You want Pakistan to discuss an issue of 166 people and demands that we dont discuss the sufferings of 60 years, i cant find this kind of argument even in vedic texts.

166 people died in mumbai but indians turn a blind eye to the thousands that have been mudered,raped and God knows what in the past 60 years in KASHMIR.You want Pakistan to discuss an issue of 166 people and demands that we dont discuss the sufferings of 60 years, i cant find this kind of argument even in vedic texts.

And which Vedic text might that be? Do enlighten us.

That statement also means that India is toying with the dangerous possibility of conflict. Or that it is going for its ultimate endgame; use terrorism as the excuse to have the nukes removed, and then all out genocide via war in Pakistan. Sadly, Modi is truly turning out to be the monster I never believed he was( or is it that he is no longer anything more than a mere puppet head with his extremist cabal really pulling his strings?).. and making blood thirsty mongrels out of many Indians I never considered them to be.

That statement also means that India is toying with the dangerous possibility of conflict. Or that it is going for its ultimate endgame; use terrorism as the excuse to have the nukes removed, and then all out genocide via war in Pakistan. Sadly, Modi is truly turning out to be the monster I never believed he was( or is it that he is no longer anything more than a mere puppet head with his extremist cabal really pulling his strings?).. and making blood thirsty mongrels out of many Indians I never considered them to be.

Pakistan has the history of genocide in Bangladesh, we don't.

what you have to do with anything related to Kashmir and Nagaland ? Kashmir was a beautiful place before Pakistan started using terrorism as a state policy.

Sure it was. Beautiful valley, beautiful forests, beautiful rivers, beautiful women to be raped by the IA. etc etc.

Well you can find solace in madrassa texts.
Limit your response to just diplomacy and relationship rather unnecessarily dragging in religion.
Remember your religion has more fodder for trolling so please do not throw stones at other when
you are living inside a glass house.

About the topic, India need not discuss Kashmir with Pakistan. It is India's internal affairs.
Just because Pakistan is begging for Kashmir doesn't make it a party to discuss with.
But Mumbai is different, terrorists whom you bred crossed borders and staged attacks inside our territory
for which even ten time smaller country than Pakistan, Bhutan will ask for an investigation.
Stop being a joker...

Sure it was. Beautiful valley, beautiful forests, beautiful rivers, beautiful women to be raped by the IA. etc etc.

Never mind Sir. Kashmiris in Pakistan occupied Kashmir saying the same. The latest video footage from CCN IBN says so.

Off course not, for India its Kashmir and Nagaland. How can India have anything to do with BD? Sheesh.

Well India saved bengali muslims from extinction from its mother land.
India wouldn't have interfered had the refugees stayed inside your territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom