What's new

United States of South India

You work for the Indian Govt. You have a dog in this fight.

The centre did throw few peanuts to Andhra. But thats nothing compared to loot stolen from it and diverted to Hindi belt.

Other than that you havent justified why revenues of western and southern India are being diverted to hindi belt.

There is no need to malign North India. North Indians are good at doing that themselves. Who made Delhi the rape capital of the world?

A govt employee has to defend India on a pakistani forum. What a joke this country is!

Any citizen can defend his country it is his duty, if not there is some thing wrong with him.

I am answering to a OP who want sharia from his bottom of his heart but camouflages it with south Indian nationalism.
Its funny how you North Indians talk about Hindutva. Where was your Hindutva when your North Indian rulers were pimping off their daughters and being slaves of Muslim rulers?
Hindu resistance and nationalism originated in my state Maharashtra. Not among weaklings of Rajasthan,up and Bihar.

North Indians are fake Hindus. They are mlecchas who are pretending to be Hindu.

I am the last person who wants sharia.

I just cannot tolerate your bhaiyya kind.

Most of the issues with the Bihar, Bengal and UP can be traced back to

1) High population growth.
2) Poor political setup, politics based on caste and minority appeasement.
3) Close proximity with nations like China.
4) illegal inflitration (though a recent phenomena but playing its part in politics)
5) Outdated infrastructure.

Bihar is a good industrial state and it started its decline in the last 3 decades, even before its bifurcation.

I am answering to a OP who want sharia from his bottom of his heart but camouflages it with south Indian nationalism.

I can see only one major link among these states. During British rule, all three Bihar, Bengal and UP were the wealthiest provinces in the subcontinent. After 1947, they became the poorest ones.

Its funny how you North Indians talk about Hindutva. Where was your Hindutva when your North Indian rulers were pimping off their daughters and being slaves of Muslim rulers?
Hindu resistance and nationalism originated in my state Maharashtra. Not among weaklings of Rajasthan,up and Bihar.

North Indians are fake Hindus. They are mlecchas who are pretending to be Hindu.

I am from Andhra not a North Indian.

When our immigrants landed in UAE it was nothing but a desert and education knowledge of the natives were hilarious .
Entirely agree.

But it was our own effort ,sacrifice that developed Dubai in to this world renowned emirates. Except is some cases ,Arabs were also welcoming and helped us a lot.
Agreed. However do note they (Arabs) gave you the opportunity. I give example. Not too far from where I live a huge new housing estate, with shopping complex is being built including new link roads. Around 70% of the labour is Polish. I can tell you that the work they are doing could easily be done by a Pakistani, South Indian, a Afghan or a Nepali. Indeed the South Asian workers (be it from Pak, India, Nepal, Bangla or Myanmar) could do the work for third of the wages and do twice more hours then the Polish workers. And they would say "thank you" with a big smile on their faces in English.

However the British construction company has not employed one South Asian migrant worker. So why has the British company missed out on South Asian workers when it would make economic sense? The reason is the British government has treaties and political alliances that favour other white fellow Europeans under the guise of the EU. That is form of preferance ingrained into law that favours other fellow Europeans even when it makes more economic sense to look further afield.

Now the intent of this post is not to belittle South Indians. Fair play to them for their achievements but I am addressing the retarded Pakistani's who masturbate at the mention of Saudia Arabia/GCC. The fact is despite all the talk of brotherhood between GCC/KSA and Pakistan the reality is neither has shown any preferance for Pakistan. If the GCC/KSA put their money where their mouth is they would have given the same legal preferance to Pak workers like UK did for Poles etc.

If they had millions of Pak workers would be in GCC/KSA where presently Indian workers are. That wopuld have brought in billions more into Pakistan, lifting the entire country and providing extra tax dollars that might pay for all these toys for the military that PDfers regulary lust over.

Last edited:
The Indian union benefits all the states despite cultural and linguistic difference between north and south(though hinduism is an important common thread) which are slowly being eroded by globalization.True the south's GDP output is higher than north.Bangalore,the IT capital of India is what it is because it attracts talent from all over india,not just south.Many critical national installations such as our new nuclear facilities are in the south,most of our best scientists are from the south.North India also provides the bulk of India's raw material output...both in mineral resources like coal and iron from eastern india,and in terms of rice and wheat production from punjab,uttar pradesh and west bengal.So its not a one sided story but rather win win for all.True,that the hindi promotion project is complete bullshit and delhi is guilty of this.But this north south divide is bullshit,see how the whole country recieved bahubali - a south indian film.It did better in north india than any bollywood film could ever dream of.India as a country has moved forward and will only get stronger as time goes on.

The Indian union benefits all the states despite cultural and linguistic difference between north and south(though hinduism is an important common thread) which are slowly being eroded by globalization.True the south's GDP output is higher than north.Bangalore,the IT capital of India is what it is because it attracts talent from all over india,not just south.Many critical national installations such as our new nuclear facilities are in the south,most of our best scientists are from the south.North India also provides the bulk of India's raw material output...both in mineral resources like coal and iron from eastern india,and in terms of rice and wheat production from punjab,uttar pradesh and west bengal.So its not a one sided story but rather win win for all.True,that the hindi promotion project is complete bullshit and delhi is guilty of this.But this north south divide is bullshit,see how the whole country recieved bahubali - a south indian film.It did better in north india than any bollywood film could ever dream of.India as a country has moved forward and will only get stronger as time goes on.

I have not seen Bahubali II nor am I chomping at the bit to see it.

I have seen Bahubali I and never got what the whole fuss was all about. Very mediocre movie and zero appeal cast. Not even the gori Tamanna looked tolerably hot.

South India flourish when North India take the burnt. End of the day its a nation which move forward. You don't leave your wounded behind.

This blackindian is more black from inside. I feel sorry for whatever weird a northie did to him...personally.

The Black Indian in your Avatar is going to lead Hindutva in Tamil Nadu. BJP is going to take over TN soon. Separatists vermin in TN are going to wet their panties when this happens.

what the hell are you on about, kallu ?
Bhaiyya scum you are not an european white boy. You bhaiyya brahmans have shit skin or turd skin. So before calling me kaalu look in the mirror you smelly neandthral.

north, south, east, or west, have to keep the mooslim crap under control.
You hindu bhaiyyas are responsible for 99% problems in India. Muslims are the poorest and most exploited.

I am glad unlike North Indians in here you are not calling me a liar or a false flagger. And you agree with me on several points.

Let me say this. I have nothing but respect for intelligent and hard working south Indians who transformed their poor regions on their own.

South Indians were mis treated in 60s in Maharashtra. But it had nothing to do with their skin color or lack of fluency in Hindi. It was because South Indians were given preference over unemployed locals. That caused resentment. Many South Indians born in here speak Marathi and consider themselves Marathi. I havent heard a single marathi person talk ill about South Indians. In contrast I havent met a single marathi who hasn't cursed North Indians.In North you people are hated because of your skin color and lack of proficency in Hindi.

What is the reason for you tolerate economic exploitation by North Indians? They consider you as inferior beings. They never helped you when you were poor. What is the reason for such kind behaviour? You are willing to sacrifice the future of your children for their good.
Why are you a blind patriot? When you North India and South India were seperate entities before the British colonized us? Culturally both are different too.

I am curious to know.

Wrong my friend .
In fact I cant even understand this color theory at all.North people from UP,Bihar,Bengal etc works here and lives here ,so far most of them are one inch less than native Keralites and way darker than us .
In north perhaps you meant about Punjabis,NW areas then they may have some prejudice .If rest of cowbelts have that disease then it is quite ridiculous.

Honestly saying not a single keralite is ready to do the jobs of manual labours in our state.
Immigrants are good in their jobs and would finish their within time.

The Black Indian in your Avatar is going to lead Hindutva in Tamil Nadu. BJP is going to take over TN soon. Separatists vermin in TN are going to wet their panties when this happens.
Yea sure. All you bhaiyyas wanted modi to send in Indian army to tame tamilians after Jallikatu protests. But it was the centre who wetted its pantaloons instead.

Bhaiyya scum you are not an european white boy. You bhaiyya brahmans have shit skin or turd skin. So before calling me kaalu look in the mirror you smelly neandthral.

You hindu bhaiyyas are responsible for 99% problems in India. Muslims are the poorest and most exploited.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you named yourself "BlackIndian" here, why so offended when I refer to you as 'blacky' in our glorious rashtra bhasha then ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you named yourself "BlackIndian" here, why so offended when I refer to you as 'blacky' in our glorious rashtra bhasha then ?
Black = kaala. Kalu= Blacky. To call me blacky you need to be white in first place. Not some smelly diarohhea skin smelly rickshaw driver from UP or Bihar.
Rashtra bhasha? India does not have a national language you gavar bimaru. North is filled with dumb people like you. No wonder its worse than sub saharan Africa. And rest of India has to feed you beggars.

Entirely agree.

Agreed. However do note they (Arabs) gave you the opportunity. I give example. Not too far from where I live a huge new housing estate, with shopping complex is being built including new link roads. Around 70% of the labour is Polish. I can tell you that the work they are doing could easily be done by a Pakistani, South Indian, a Afghan or a Nepali. Indeed the South Asian workers (be it from Pak, India, Nepal, Bangla or Myanmar) could do the work for third of the wages and do twice more hours then the Polish workers. And they would say "thank you" with a big smile on their faces in English.

However the British construction company has not employed one South Asian migrant worker. So why has the British company missed out on South Asian workers when it would make economic sense? The reason is the British government has treaties and political alliances that favour other white fellow Europeans under the guise of the EU. That is form of preferance ingrained into law that favours other fellow Europeans even when it makes more economic sense to look further afield.

Now the intent of this post is not to belittle South Indians. Fair play to them for their achievements but I am addressing the retarded Pakistani's who masturbate at the mention of Saudia Arabia/GCC. The fact is despite all the talk of brotherhood between GCC/KSA and Pakistan the reality is neither has shown any preferance for Pakistan. If the GCC/KSA put their money where their mouth is they would have given the same legal preferance to Pak workers like UK did for Poles etc.

If they had millions of Pak workers would be in GCC/KSA where presently Indian workers are. That wopuld have brought in billions more into Pakistan, lifting the entire country and providing extra tax dollars that might pay for all these toys for the military that PDfers regulary lust over.

Agreed.
I dont know whether that will applicable in future especially after Brexit.For Brits we all are 'color' people.

Well ,we can easily reaches a conclusion .And it is simple .
Arabs wont give equal treatment to South Asians .Of Course even if they had welcomed us ,a lots others were also perished due to their superior attitude .
In fact all of South Asians suffered in there .
Still they treats Bangladeshis very badly .
In Indians case it is somewhat reduced perhaps the involvement of our Govt.

Brits are educated and represents western values so they give equal treatment to all Europeans .
Arabs wont see Pakistanis as one of their own ,not even a fellow Muslim .Pakistanis are not Arabs and doesnt fit in to their superior Arab mentality .Another twist is that if Pakistan become developed due to GCC remittance then they wont get the jihadis for hire for their own dirty wars .
Had it been a neutral policy since inception ,where they were able to keep a safe distance from Arabs ,Pakistan would have been in a different situation and peaceful in nature .
Arabs are good people .But they always give preference to their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom