What's new

United States of South India

InWhy do you think the South managed to get so much ahead of the North? Access to the sea? Large overseas South Indian diaspora who send back remittance? Smaller population?

Reasons. South put emphasis on education. TN CM Kamaraj made a point to have one school with in i miles for any child. People were taught English that greatly benefited them

Hindi states did not build schools. Their politicians were more into teaching Hindi to non-Hind-ians than to teach Hindi to hin-dians

The Indian nation is sacrosanct and India only wins when all Indians have a decent life, education, health care, jobs and social dignity.

Then why is Hindi states sucking the blood out of South and west? Instead of fircing others to learn Hindi, teach you rural children to write Hindi.

Instead of willing to spend money to make Hindi official language of United Nations, spend the money to build schools. Instead of paying professors to teach Hindi in foreign universities (everywhere from Budapest to Kiev), hire teachers to teach read and write in UP and MP

Centre Govt gives more importance to North because they have most proverty stricken people.

If you cannot raise yourself after sucking the blood out of Non-Hindi states in 70 years, sorry. We cannot funnd you more.

Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa put together could make the exact same argument.

If yiu mean they subsidize Hindi states true. They should leave the Indian Union too.

South Indians would not like their states to be treated as a separate entity.

I cannot speak for South India but I can say with certainty Tamil Nadu wants to be free countrey.

Southern states get most of the research & development institutes

No. As the original post said, Tamil Nadu gets 40 Rs for every 100 Rs it pays India iun taxes. While UP gets 180 Rs for every 100 Rs. By the way Kerala gets only 35 Rs.

My question is, why the hell there is massive rebellion in the southern states and Maharashtra for this economic plunder for 70 years. Hind-ians plundered far more than British

Dear dreamers of separatism: @kvpak @adil_minhas @BlackIndian

Your wish of south separating from rest of India will never happen as long as Hinduism is strong and in majority. It may be possible if some other abrahamic religion becomes dominant which is never going to happen.

So dreamers dream on and wet your panties every time you wake up from the nightmare, only for separatists like you, called BJP.

Dear dreamers of separatism: @kvpak @adil_minhas @BlackIndian

Your wish of south separating from rest of India will never happen as long as Hinduism is strong and in majority. It may be possible if some other abrahamic religion becomes dominant which is never going to happen.

So dreamers dream on and wet your panties every time you wake up from the nightmare, only for separatists like you, called BJP.

When has Adil Minhas ever been a separatist?

Thinking of BJP and the Sangh and sanghis as vermin is not the same as being a separatist. Or anti national.

I am a crusader versus anti national forces.

It is my personal Jihad.

Thinking of BJP and the Sangh and sanghis as vermin is not the same as being a separatist. Or anti national.

It is my personal Jihad.
Your types call us anti-national, vermin, sanghi just because we are Hindus.

But look at your logic, all of you guys talk of separatism and secession just because your chosen people failed to win elections and you are asking me not to call you a Separatist.

You guys are separatists to the core, just want to gain strength using democracy but when that failed all your makeup are gone.

Your types call us anti-national, vermin, sanghi just because we are Hindus.

But look at your logic, all of you guys talk of separatism and secession just because your chosen people failed to win elections and you are asking me not to call you a Separatist.

You guys are separatists to the core, just want to gain strength using democracy but when that failed all your makeup are gone.

This is my country.

Why would I want to lose a single part of it?

Why would I trade being part of a future world superpower to being a small Nepal or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Pakistan?

You are not making sense.

I want the sanghis out of power. In MY country.

But it is theirs too. And they are hurting it. Dividing it. And so my fight is with them. For my country. Never against it.

Your problem is my name.

Admit it.

Lol:lol:
What is actually in that hellhole for better life?
The so called Indians might be the earlier polevaulters from BD to India and settled nearer to Assam border.Look at thr demography in that area.
And there was one,a BD immigrant,that arrested in our state for a brutal rape case .

A lot that's not available in your shithole of a country! :lol:

And no, they are easily recognizable as Indians due to their dialect. You could visit the jails in the western and southern districts in Bangladesh, all of them are filled with Indians, some are even staying there for decades.

I take this as a feel good post. No one comes to your place, other than skilled Indian immigrants.

FYI Does anyone go from a relatively high income country to a low income country, while he can migrate to any other south Indian states (Which they are doing now) for a better economic benefit. Lastly there is a lot of Banglas in here, who are illegal, at least someone pops up every now and then without proper ID. Who are sometimes in Jail.
Reminds me of a guy who was caught abusing Indian flag later found that he was an illegal.

The ground realities are different from what you see in the stats. Indian govt. did have been accused of fudging with the data. Besides, there is huge disparities in per capita income across different regions in India. Also, it's not about income only, the living standard in India is generally poor. India has the highest poverty rate in the region.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.DDAY?locations=BD-IN

all of you guys talk of separatism and secession just because your chosen people failed to win elections

I can only speak for Tamil people. It has nothing to do with BJP. Congress and AAP (in general all Hindi parties or you would call all-India parties) are the same as BJP in their Hindi-centered policies whether Hindi imposition or economic plunder of South and West.

I support for Tamil Nadu independence goes back before the current BJP was started,.

You guys are separatists to the core,

I object to you calling me separatist., I am 100% nationalist (thats Tamil nationalist)

It is my personal Jihad.
Whoa brother!
Your views have changed from highly patriotic Indian nationalist to an hindu nationalists hating Indian Muslim.

The tone of your posts has changed drastically. Supporting someone like Blackindian and kavpak. Never thought you would do that.

Whoa brother!
Your views have changed from highly patriotic Indian nationalist to an hindu nationalists hating Indian Muslim.

The tone of your posts has changed drastically. Supporting someone like Blackindian and kavpak. Never thought you would do that.

Because ...

There is a fundamental difference between a Hindu nationalist and a Indian hating Sanghi.

I am from this land. My ancestors are from this land.

BJP and it's fountainhead the Sangh cheated us.

They told us we are all Hindu. Who are from this soil.

Now when in power, we are Muslims?

And Christians?

Why? What happened to cultural nationalism?

Who changed?

Me?

Or them?

I can only speak for Tamil people. It has nothing to do with BJP. Congress and AAP (in general all Hindi parties or you would call all-India parties) are the same as BJP in their Hindi-centered policies whether Hindi imposition or economic plunder of South and West.

I support for Tamil Nadu independence goes back before the current BJP was started,.

I object to you calling me separatist., I am 100% nationalist (thats Tamil nationalist)
So you are a Tamil nationalist who support Tamil separation from India. Can you tell me what percentage of the general tamil populace support your "activism".

Because ...

There is a fundamental difference between a Hindu nationalist and a Indian hating Sanghi.

And Christians?

Who changed?

Me?

Or them?
interesting questions, only @padamchen can answer those for you.

So you are a Tamil nationalist who support Tamil separation from India. Can you tell me what percentage of the general tamil populace support your "activism".
He is a Tamil who cannot read write in Tamil. A false flag who cannot answer when question are posed in Tamil.

Hardly few hundred people supported by arabian and western funds are now wanting the Tamil separatism.

I am of the opinion that the BJP and the Sangh never changed.

They pulled the wool over our eyes and came to power.

Secular non Hindus and Hindus alike.

They will not get a second chance from this non Hindu. Who always felt Hindu. Till he was shown that he would always be seen as non Hindu.

Because ...

And Christians?

Who changed?

Me?

Or them?
They never said that you're a Hindu instead you're an Indian.
I have been targeted many times for supporting AAP but none questioned my Nationalism because I am an Indian first. Except a few retards who will hate you anyway for not supporting Modi. What matters is if you give them the right to question your patriotism.

They never said that you're a Hindu instead you're an Indian.
I have been targeted many times for supporting AAP but none questioned my Nationalism because I am an Indian first. Except a few retards who will hate you anyway for not supporting Modi. What matters is if you give them the right to question your patriotism.

You obviously completely missed the Hindutva debate from 2012 through 2014 then.

Cheers. Be happy.

Back
Top Bottom