What's new

Unity in Muslims

ahf_nuke1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey guys ... I just want to knw your opinions I knw may b the thing Iam going to purpose have already being purosed by someone else or you might find it full of B.S but whteva Im goin to ask any wayz ..
What you guys think If all muslim countries UNITE under OIC and form some kind of alliance similar as NATO ..there are more than 58 Islamic countries around the globe out of which 48 countries have some kind of army and most importantly ...Two of the biggest armies of world we have IRAN and PAKISTAN ...if we go ahead with this thing and every country putting in 5-10% of her strength in we can just start up with minimum of 400,000 army perssonel in every sector i mean Army,Navy and Airforce my numbers are based on estimates of 2004-2005 army strength lists. And most importantly ..we can put china in on our side ..as muslims are biggest oil supplier and thts wht the GIANT need rite now ..putting him in ...and giving him some of the access on military bases ..you knw wht im talkin abt i dont think its foolish idea but it will take i think lots of intelligence and work i think ... Any one can give me some ideas ..I discuss these things with my friends they call me a fool as muslims can never unite ..but whts wrong in givin it a shot ..and i think no matter wht its the perfect time to wake up ne ways ...

I wont call you a fool or say Muslims cant unite.

But what im asking is, whats the need of this? There are muslim countries who are part of NATo like Turkey and Pakistan a MNNA.
If you feel China will side with OIC bcoz they are the biggest supplier of Oil, then with the same logic US and India also should side with OIC as they too need oil as badly as China.

Point of forming of this alliance would be the same as NATO ..if any nation or country will attack any nation under this alliance every nation will come forward and defend that country ...and thats wht a muslim nation need rite now ..I THINK ...caz Muslims have everything rite now they just need power and unity to stand up to the things they are facing in today's world

Point of forming of this alliance would be the same as NATO ..if any nation or country will attack any nation under this alliance every nation will come forward and defend that country ...and thats wht a muslim nation need rite now ..I THINK ...caz Muslims have everything rite now they just need power and unity to stand up to the things they are facing in today's world

Unity can be formed, but power wont come.The best the islamist countires cando is contribute manpower.No country has any tech know how that can be of help for such an alliance.

Turkey is dependant on US for military hardwares.Pakistan another stronng country is also dependant on US/China.

True said ...Unity might come we will lack in tech. thats why If we put china in .. we can have that too I know they dont have too much as compared to US but offcourse it will take some years ..we can gain some economy too if we provide free trade between all countries and share their techonoligies such as if IRAN and PAKISTAN share their Nuclear Tech along with China they can do more than whateva they are doing alone to boost both economy and military section and if Saudia which have all the money & oil in the middle east instead of going to Europe for fighters and paying billions by just transffering some OIL to giant they can put some effort and money to thier developing projects and in return china can equip them with whteva they have and also can have some access to their bases to ensure security from US and look in a long term thing if this thing can work out China can be super power with in years and their will be a lot more peace as compared to right now ...untill US will return some action as the GIANT *** HOLE will make hurdles in this process if something happens rite?

The best thing they can do to use their economic power. purchasing millitary hardware is not one sided affair, If US is so concern about weapons and wars why she sells these, indeed they need the bucks.
Muslim countries have alot of money to offer and are offerign them so why not to get united use the Oil and expertis to make themselves strong collectively.

Thats wht iam sayin muslims have enuff power to standup they only need UNITY ..now point is how we can unite them ? OIC is not doin shyt ..we have to bring some thing new or do something ...just by discussing nothin is goin to happen ..give out some ideas and ways to do it ..

The best thing they can do to use their economic power. purchasing millitary hardware is not one sided affair, If US is so concern about weapons and wars why she sells these, indeed they need the bucks.
Muslim countries have alot of money to offer and are offerign them so why not to get united use the Oil and expertis to make themselves strong collectively.

Muslim countries have money and that money comes from oil and oil only. And to say they have too much of money is not appropriate,the money in countries like Saudi is heavily skewed. the majority of their own land is not developed and lack basic amenities. And hence the pt that they will money to spare is totally wrong.

Scinetific institutions/research institutes are also absolutly zero in muslim countires esp the ME.

Well i dont why everybody looks at military as solution for todays issue. If you think a strong OIC against the US led NATO would bring in peace,then peace should have come long time back when we had the communist bloc against the US led bloc.Did it? There was equal amount of bloodshed and tensions around the world and more serious ones , like the cuban missile crisis.

Take the eg of Iran, a country with a pop of 68 mn and strategically located cpould have prospered and would not have had so much to worry about, if the country was led on a economic front than a military one. The same can be said abt Saudi and Iraq too.

well Mr.bull u know that muslim countries muslim countries produce a large % of oil. if they unite trade oil for technoligical help & R&D then in no time they could easily overtake the technological edge that other countries have. u can see a good example in malaysia they have turned tables round due to good policies of Mahatir Mohammad and malaysia is supposed to be one the industrial giants of Asia.
Somedays back Mahatir in an interview gave another idea to remove the american influence over the world economy.

well Mr.bull u know that muslim countries muslim countries produce a large % of oil. if they unite trade oil for technoligical help & R&D then in no time they could easily overtake the technological edge that other countries have. u can see a good example in malaysia they have turned tables round due to good policies of Mahatir Mohammad and malaysia is supposed to be one the industrial giants of Asia..

What tech are you plan to buy? Can you state some.

Why would they sell it (tech) to you? Without oil the world would starve and you will have the whole world coming down on nations who are members of this bloc, and the non oil producing oil nations are not going to enjoy it.

Why dont the bloc develop your own tech using all the money you have?

Somedays back Mahatir in an interview gave another idea to remove the american influence over the world economy.

Its not a political or military thing."Its economics-stupid."

Hey guys ... I just want to knw your opinions I knw may b the thing Iam going to purpose have already being purosed by someone else or you might find it full of B.S but whteva Im goin to ask any wayz ..
What you guys think If all muslim countries UNITE under OIC and form some kind of alliance similar as NATO ..there are more than 58 Islamic countries around the globe out of which 48 countries have some kind of army and most importantly ...Two of the biggest armies of world we have IRAN and PAKISTAN ...if we go ahead with this thing and every country putting in 5-10% of her strength in we can just start up with minimum of 400,000 army perssonel in every sector i mean Army,Navy and Airforce my numbers are based on estimates of 2004-2005 army strength lists. And most importantly ..we can put china in on our side ..as muslims are biggest oil supplier and thts wht the GIANT need rite now ..putting him in ...and giving him some of the access on military bases ..you knw wht im talkin abt i dont think its foolish idea but it will take i think lots of intelligence and work i think ... Any one can give me some ideas ..I discuss these things with my friends they call me a fool as muslims can never unite ..but whts wrong in givin it a shot ..and i think no matter wht its the perfect time to wake up ne ways ...

what you are suggesting is an excellent idea.only small problem with oic most of the Muslim leaders are installed by the west.till Muslims realise that there can be no unity as Most of these dictators will do any thing washington tells them to do so.so take a wild guess about unity do u really thing washington will alow these puppets to help muslims become a power not bloody likely.Trade between muslim countries is almost non-exsictence.we wanna get some where first we have to realise UNITED WE STAND ALONE WE ARE GONE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom