What's new

Unofficial results for Karachi LB polls trickle in — JI, PTI & PPP Karachi chiefs fail to win

Things will get better, Inshallah.

Like I'm jealous of it? We want to see this too. I'm Pakistani & of course every single Pakistani wants to see betterment in ever my city of Pakistan.

hope MQM delivers otherwise they will lose next elections, they know it.

Like I'm jealous of it? We want to see this too. I'm Pakistani & of course every single Pakistani wants to see betterment in ever my city of Pakistan.

You previous post was ambiguous and I merely took it positively. Not that I ever implied jealousy on your part.

Its been said since ages ?
The wisest political move any federal govt should have taken to take out MQM politically would be to create another province ?
If that's been done ,I'm sure MQM wouldn't be here so long , with eternal powers ?
MQM cleverly gets its powers of being , left alone & been targeted since its creation ,if it was thrown with responsibilities , it would have negetive & positive of its support basses on its performance ?

And have elected target killers and those getting funding from RAW. Laanat ho aisee qaum par.

This your opinion ... Karachi wâlè èsâ nahiñ soçtè ........

MQM will try for best but everybody knows that PPP has eliminated all powers of mayor ........

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves."

Well done Karachitties. Well done. *Standing ovation with claps*.

I knew MQM is gonna lead, but with this many seats wasn't expected. Hopefully, no one will complain about chaos in Karachi MQM created.

People of Karachi chose MQM and will continue to choose them, the other options are Jamate Islami and PTI, thanks but no thanks, no sane Karachite would chose to vote for terrorists and their side kicks.

Enjoy. :D

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves."

Well done Karachitties. Well done. *Standing ovation with claps*.

I knew MQM is gonna lead, but with this many seats wasn't expected. Hopefully, no one will complain about chaos in Karachi MQM created.
Chaos was because of Rangers biased operation, attacking innocents

People of Karachi chose MQM and will continue to choose them, the other options are Jamate Islami and PTI, thanks but no thanks, no sane Karachite would chose to vote for terrorists and their side kicks.

Enjoy. :D

Han Han I know we Pakistani will never understand from our previous mistakes. A guy who is afraid to come back to Pakistan, is ruling Karachi.
Pity on us. Karachi will remain to MQM, Sindh to PPP, Punjab to Pml(N), and KPK to PTI. Is that what democracy? Target killing, famous, "bori band lash & bhatta parchi", Imran Fqarooq case, Baldia factory fire case, and so many more. But I salute the supporters they still think mr. Atlaf is an innocent person and this all is a propaganda against him.

Americans can stop lecturing Karachiites, at least we didn't betray the country that raised us and left

Americans can stop lecturing Karachiites, at least we didn't betray the country that raised us and left
What about those who lived in metroville for a while :D

What about those who lived in metroville for a while :D
Anyone who's living abroad has run away like a coward instead of making things here better, criticising people for their choices here while ignoring ground realities like PTI putting up some corrupt candidates

People of Karachi have spoken against Punjabi establishment in a loud voice

Fantastic. So now what you want to tell me is a good Punjabi can not rule Karachi, but rather you chose a complete senseless but Urdu speaking guy? Why so racists?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom