What's new

UP college makes headscarves must

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I mention religion in my post. It was in response to a stupid iteration which needed correctness.

Do you know how much hesitation was there in that post what I typed as I hate to get personal with someone? You carry on with your conspiracy theories.

ha ha ha .... he probably gives you such chakkars that you squirm violently. That's the best part.

Not as much as the terror you experience at the hands of Indians here who even accidentally say the word J-E-W. :lol:

Even if some Israeli farts in Tel Aviv, a Mushroom cloud appears in your country with people running helter skelter.

Refer to my tag line below.

Yeah and what you dont get is, its muslims that have done this. So why should Sati be legalized? The Hindu community has always modernized, its just the muslim community that wants to remain backward for whatever reason. For instance, in the Shah Bano case, the orthodox muslim groups are the ones that got the Supreme Court to revoke its secular ruling. In this case its again a Muslim minority institution. But the beauty of India is, that even these guys have freedom. Are you criticizing that? Am a bit confused. You are unhappy because Muslims can do what they want here? :confused:

It was a contextual response to a post.

And you wrote an unrelated paragraph on it. And then started a communal diatribe by calling Indian Muslim community backward because they follow a backward religion - is it. And contrarily, the Hindu progressive nature of Indian Hindu religion was expounded by you.

We are not discussing religion here. It is an Indian school's decision under discussion. Earlier there was an Indian who would not allow a Muslim girl with a scarf enter her class room in UAE. The other day you guys were having convulsions when girls in a village were ordered not to use a mobile phone.

Have a heart yaar. :)

Na , he hate India , He is aam adami Pakistan , he is most deserving candidate for next election in pak ,

he will create ideal pak , apply shriya , every Pakistani can marry 72 girls (age dosen't matter)
any girl wants to join school will get shot. etc.....:lol:
Before all that he will conquer india,convert hindu,kill brahmins,impose sharia on india....

tumari marvi sirmed moti behens kaha gaee jo pakistan ko secular banae chale the :rofl:

marvi sirmed bhi toh aap hi k mulk ki hai...... baat maan lijiye hamari marvi sirmed aur hassan nissaar jaise hi log pakistan ka bhala chahte ha..... secular ban jaiye HUMARI tara:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom