What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

I guess it all depends when those pics were taken...before, during or after the speech. This is the same arena with a photo from Press TV. Either way, your guy is D.O.A. He has zero business being in politics. These ideas are proof how far behind the other countries we are when it comes to politics, rule of law, social freedoms and transparency! 600 candidates signed up and they throw these knuckleheads at us to choose from. This has to be the beginning of the end.

Attachments

• 6b5a3670-74d5-447b-adec-8e607fcfaa1d.jpg
    6b5a3670-74d5-447b-adec-8e607fcfaa1d.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 25
Regardless of how bad these candidates are, and they are bad and corrupt, Iranians seem to still appreciate the fact that they have a say in the affairs of their country. My last favorite IRI's president was Khatami who spoke softly and preached tolerance, until of course when he decided not to side with the students who were objecting to unlawful closures of newspapers and imprisonment of writers. That movement was brutally put down while Khatami stood silently by. I am sure there was a legitimate reason for his silence and inaction, but we will never know about it because in IRI's secrets remain just that.

I am sure most, if not all, of these candidates are corrupt. Just look at what Ghalibaf has done as the mayor of Tehran. But corruption is a way of life in politics, and it's not exclusive to IRI. The sad part is that in IRI if you speak up against it you end up in jail, or are never heard of again.

Remember Ahmadinejad?! The most corrupt administration in IRI's history! He was the "system's" golden boy because he was handing out no-bid contracts to IRGC, money to religious foundations, and increased the budgets for parastatal organizations which end up squandering an estimated $700 billion of Iranians' wealth (not my estimate).

Here are some numbers for the Iranian's on this forum. These are the cases that were exposed. Countless others have not been investigated, exposed, or out-right pushed under the rug.

COMBINED TOTAL AMOUNT FROM SIX CORRUPTION CASES FROM 2011-2015: $17,738,759,689.00 ($17.74 billion)
  • The Mahafarid Amir Khosravi case: $930,232,558.00 - 2011
  • The Babak Zanjani oil case: $2,700,000,000.00 - 2014
  • The Qeshm case: $4,031,007,751.00 - 2015
  • The loan nonpayment case: $217,054,263.00- 2015
  • The National Copper Company case: $558,139,534.00 - 2013
  • The Babak Zanjani social security case: $9,302,325,581.00 - 2014

In biology/ecology, parasitism is a non-mutual relationship between species, where one species, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host.

Unlike predators, parasites typically do not kill their host, are generally much smaller than their host, and will often live in or on their host for an extended period. Both are special cases of consumer-resource interactions. Parasites show a high degree of specialization, and reproduce at a faster rate than their hosts.

Parasites increase their own fitness by exploiting hosts for resources necessary for their survival, such as food, water, heat, habitat, and transmission.

huh, turns out the fat kid is either shahi or MKO pedar o mader living in exile now.........?..........lol

I'd be damned

Regardless of how bad these candidates are, and they are bad and corrupt, Iranians seem to still appreciate the fact that they have a say in the affairs of their country. My last favorite IRI's president was Khatami who spoke softly and preached tolerance, until of course when he decided not to side with the students who were objecting to unlawful closures of newspapers and imprisonment of writers. That movement was brutally put down while Khatami stood silently by. I am sure there was a legitimate reason for his silence and inaction, but we will never know about it because in IRI's secrets remain just that.

I am sure most, if not all, of these candidates are corrupt. Just look at what Ghalibaf has done as the mayor of Tehran. But corruption is a way of life in politics, and it's not exclusive to IRI. The sad part is that in IRI if you speak up against it you end up in jail, or are never heard of again.

Remember Ahmadinejad?! The most corrupt administration in IRI's history! He was the "system's" golden boy because he was handing out no-bid contracts to IRGC, money to religious foundations, and increased the budgets for parastatal organizations which end up squandering an estimated $700 billion of Iranians' wealth (not my estimate).

Here are some numbers for the Iranian's on this forum. These are the cases that were exposed. Countless others have not been investigated, exposed, or out-right pushed under the rug.

COMBINED TOTAL AMOUNT FROM SIX CORRUPTION CASES FROM 2011-2015: $17,738,759,689.00 ($17.74 billion)
  • The Mahafarid Amir Khosravi case: $930,232,558.00 - 2011
  • The Babak Zanjani oil case: $2,700,000,000.00 - 2014
  • The Qeshm case: $4,031,007,751.00 - 2015
  • The loan nonpayment case: $217,054,263.00- 2015
  • The National Copper Company case: $558,139,534.00 - 2013
  • The Babak Zanjani social security case: $9,302,325,581.00 - 2014

huh, turns out the fat kid is either shahi or MKO pedar o mader living in exile now.........?..........lol

I'd be damned
You must be extremely ignorant to come back with a such a response. This is a forum for debate not stupid come-backs that add nothing to the conversation. You are only good for labeling ideas that disagree with your petty views. Shame.

hahaha.....should have figured your fat *** Iranian background......bache Shahi or MKO? Comeon now........lol

You must be extremely ignorant to come back with a such a response. This is a forum for debate not stupid come-backs that add nothing to the conversation. You are only good for labeling ideas that disagree with your petty views. Shame.

the main goal is not gaining money, but preserving the environment, but of course the government who not only have done NOTHING for it but even has evaded it's obligations for supporting the public transport, have a big mouth.

فیلم/ تولید برق از زباله در تهران

فاکتور قیمت «بزرگراه صدر»

the build cost may be cheaper, but the operation cost is huge, also these populists are saying that we don't need roads and bridges cause building metro is cheaper! pure demagogism.

Back
Top Bottom