What's new

Upset over cricket loss, Australian athletes vandalise Village

Well, good to see Sachin made record and record setting victim was Australia. But its time to stop making dead wickets. Record is always set on dead wickets. All major record of scores set on Indian grounds.

i don't think that record set by sachin was on dead wicket. as far as i know there were two test matches played in this series & we had results on both the matches. btw just for your info.. definetion of dead wicket is the one which doesn't produce results.

Look at over all ICC series in whole world. People will find Indian plays highest number of matches on Indian ground. Any wicket which does not produce any result is dead wicket...simple

Look at over all ICC series in whole world. People will find Indian plays highest number of matches on Indian ground. Any wicket which does not produce any result is dead wicket...simple

are indian players playing within themself on Indian ground , they plays highest number of matches on Indian ground coz world like to play in india....simple

The Indian media is absolutely disgusting. I would say the most biased in the world.

I was just watching one indian media report on this so called vandalism and i was shocked. The media is suppose to report the news, not give their own personal opinions or make up false claims for their own vendettas. In this indian media report, they were saying things like "Aussie athletes go on a drunken rampage, and are now being shielded" despite these claims already been proven false.

Also, the Indian police have also said that aussies were not involved in any vandalism.

The Indian media obviously has something against Australia so they are reporting made up stories and misinformation and then not telling the Indian people that what they are reporting is false.

Back
Top Bottom